Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D

CounselingFemaleAge 51

Counseling

Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D is a Counselor in Ridgefield, CT. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D
898 Ethan Allen Hwy Ste 6 Ridgefield, CT 06877

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Capanna-Hodge treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Capanna-Hodge's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Grief
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meditation
  • Neurofeedback
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • PANDAS
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Play Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Yoga Therapy

Dr. Capanna-Hodge accepts

Dr. Capanna-Hodge's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Capanna-Hodge

Therapist is great but its only for the rich
our daughter had great success with an associated therapist working through Dr Roseanne. However, there were continuous price increases and we are talking 25-35% hikes which happened 3 times in a year. Mental health does not come cheap and either does Dr Roseanne's lifestyle. We cannot afford to bring her back now for over a year
jh – May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
I was blown away by daughter's QEEG meeting with Dr. Roseann. It was crazy how on point she was, so we trusted her to help our depressed teen who had a head injury we didn't understand was the real problem. Neurofeedback and counseling really stopped her depression almost overnight. I can't say enough about how effective and awesome this therapy is.
Stanley – Apr 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
Neurofeedback with Dr. Roseann changed my son's life! Do whay you got to do to get your kid in there. Very grateful!
Apr 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
I am afraid to say this out loud, but this is the first time in years we haven´t had daily phone calls from school and since neurofeedback we haven´t had one call. His grades are good and he is getting along with kids at school. Dr.Roseann and Diane really helped him at school and home and I think they are the best.
Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
I leamed a lot about OCD and parenting from Dr. Roseann and Michele. My son´s OCD was a nightmare and within a short time, neurofeedback and ERP therapy began to stop all his compulsions and thoughts. I wish more doctors understood and treated OCD the way they do.
Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
I had no idea about genetic mutations and why medications weren´t helping my anxiety until I met Dr. Roseann. It seemed like I would never find help and I am glad my friend urged me to see her. She knows so much about supplements and diet and they helped my anxiety a lot. I have a long way to go but it is the first time that I don´t feel chest pain and that terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I regret all those years of medications and therapist after therapist after making such progress.
Mar 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
We used neurofeedback and BRT to help my son come off his medication. We were concemed about the side effects he was experiencing and wanted a more permanent solution and a my doctor told me about Dr. Roseann. We were able to stop his ADHD medication and not only get him focused but got him even more focused than before. His appetite came back and his moods so much that I was blown away. If you have a kid with ADHD, you have to do an QEEG with Dr. Roseann.
Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
We used neurofeedback and BRT to help my son come off his medication. We were concemed about the side effects he was experiencing and wanted a more permanent solution and a my doctor told me about Dr. Roseann. We were able to stop his ADHD medication and not only get him focused but got him even more focused than before. His appetite came back and his mood so much that I was blown away. If you have a kid with ADHD, you have to do an QEEG with Dr. Roseann.
Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
I want the whole world to know how awesome Dr. Roseann and how she does neurofeedback is. We went to another provider and didn´t have much success but Dr. Roseann´s integrative approach was so different and it starting helping her within weeks.
Mar 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
I felt so good about a plan to help my son because Dr.roseann has so much experience in PANS and OCD. It was hard to find her but I learned about her in a FB group. The whole team held my hand through this nightmare and have been a godsend.
Mar 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
Neurofeedback is the best and we are so done with ADHD meds after working with Dr.Roseann. This place was the best for our son and family.
Mar 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
Dr. Roseann and her team are the most professional and caring team of professionals on the planet.
Mar 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
After seeing how much neurofeedback helped my son´s anxiety, I decided to try it myself. I have been on SSRI´s since I was in my 20´s and after neurofeedback, I was able to come off of all meds. I am so much less anxious and more focused without all those medication side effects. I wish parents knew about this for their kids and themselves.
Mar 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
With neurofeedback and ERP, her OCD intrusive thoughts are a thing of the past. Don´t waste your time with CBT and other therapy for OCD, ERP shut it down so quick. Michele and Dr. Roseann will forever have my thanks.
Mar 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
What is so different about Dr. Roseann is she has so much knowledge about the brain and why i couldn´t get over my depression. She was the first person to piece together that I had a head injury and had a thyroid problem even after I went to a dozen physicians. Not all neurofeedback is the same and Dr. Roseann is the best.
Mar 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
His progress reports are so dramatically different and every teacher says he is so different in such a good way Neurofeedback was a big part of that. We also learned a lot on how to talk to our son so he would listen.
Mar 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
I went to another neurofeedback practitioner in CT and he was such a pompus jerk. He actually spent most of the session talking to me about his car and not my kid. I ran out of there and found Dr.Roseann and let me tell you, she is the real deal.
Mar 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
With neurofeedback, my son went from getting upset multiple times a day once every couple of weeks and off all those meds that I now know were worsening things. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop but he is doing great.
Mar 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
I´ve had learning and attention problems my whole life and neurofeedback with Dr. Roseann changed everything. I am like a different person at work and home. No more lists, lists, lists.
Mar 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?
Neurofeedback changed my son´s life. He wasn´t even sure he would make it through high school and now he is doing great in college. You want Dr. Roseann on your team.
Mar 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge, ED.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Capanna-Hodge?