Rose Peterson, NPP

Psychiatry ·  Female

Rose Peterson

Clinical Care Solutions, Psychiatry Suffolk - Smithtown

209 W Main St # 201 Riverhead, NY 11901

Rose Peterson, NPP is a psychiatry specialist in Riverhead, NY. She graduated from Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center and specializes in psychiatry, nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Rose Peterson accepts

Rose Peterson accepts the following insurance:

Affinity Health Plan

• Addiction Treatment
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Individual Therapy
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Personality Disorders
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

• Psychiatry
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center

Rose Peterson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rose Peterson

3.3

Rose Peterson?
Rose Peterson's Performance
What People Say About Rose Peterson, NPP
Dr. Rose is such a kind compassionate clinician. She listens, and its obvious she cares! The Director Ian Lyons worked closely with my insurance company to get the approval I desperately needed to be evaluated. After several years of struggling with undiagnosed ADHD, I was finally treated with correct meds. This was life changing! I would not hesitate to send anyone to this organization. In fact, I convinced my husband to schedule an appointment also. I know he is in good hands at CCS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
Clinical care solutions is a group of true professionals! My son was struggling with depression and anxiety that no one seemed able to appropriately treat. The director Ian Lyons, MSW went above and beyond. Mr. Lyons alllowed us to make payments over time, because we were uninsured. I later discovered that Mr. Lyons has extended free services to many community organizations and individuals. Thank you for all you have done for our Son. God-bless all of you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
Thankfully, our Family physician referred us to Clinical Care Solutions, Psychiatry Hicksville. Director Ian Lyons was able to schedule an immediate urgent appointment for our twin sons. Dr. Peterson and Clinical Team, quickly stabilized our sons Anxiety and ADHD by making several medication adjustments. Thanks to Ian, Rose, and the true professionals at Clinical Care, our boys are back at Notre Dame and excelling both academically and socially! God bless you Rose! Our family is truly grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
What a lovely lady! Everyone at Clinical Care, goes above and beyond the call of duty. Not only are they knowledgeable, they are efficient. Coordinators are able to successfully help navigate, the complex insurance systems and formularies for medications. Insurance is very confusing with mental health services, but they certainly know their stuff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
Our son was abusing his medication and other drugs, so my Pastor recommended Rose Peterson at Clinical Care Psychiatry. He went to his first visit reluctantly, but immediately liked Rose. At the 2nd visit he told staff he was abusing his anxiety meds again. Rose refused to see him! The Director, Ian Lyons, took a very stern and heavy hand. We were shocked! But, it was exactly the wake up call we all needed, to see how serious the problem truly was! Ian's referral to Mather Clinic saved our son!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
So kind and caring! Not easy to find an office so devoted to the care of their patients. We had a family crisis and Ian Lyons, the Director fit us in...the same day! Rose was wonderful in every way! It is not easy to find ANY clinicians in Suffolk, ....but boy did we select the right place! Thank you Rose and Ian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
As soon walk into her office and we started to talk I new she was willing to help me didn't rush me and ask me third degree questions and go on about other things it was all focus on me and she sure knows what she's doing I give her five stars or more and ian is also great he goes over everything with you make sure is correct not many people care but they do I will tell all my friends about them
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
If you have had the frustration of finding quality psychiatrists on Eastern Long Island, look no further! Dr. Rose, Ian, Debra and Kimberly are a really great team! Thanks for finally adjusting my medications properly. My mood is more stable and I'm looking forward to getting back to school! Thank you, Cliical Care Solutions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
Rose is a breath of fresh air after seeing someone who did not help me just drug me. She is reliable and keeps her appts is just a great choice to make you feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
The office is extremely unprofessional and treats the patients horribly.
I am so sorry you stopped your treatment with us,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
This is the most dysfunctional, inept, scattered and disorganized medical office I have ever dealt with. Dr. Peterson is a fine doctor - unfortunately on several occasions prescriptions were not sent in and It sometimes took me calling ten or more times to have someone from the office return my call and send prescription through. I'ts been almost a week since my last visit and day my prescription was due to be filled and still no one has contacted my pharmacy or returned a call to me explain
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
i called to set up an appointment on Monday morning. I never heard back from anyone. I had to follow up the next day. Ian called me back later on that evening. Within a minute of our phone call, he said he needed to take a call and would call me back in three minutes. It has been 3 DAYS! No return phone call. Terrible patient care and professionalism. Shame on you. People come to you for help and you blow them off. Awful!! Do not call this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
Rose is one of those practitioners you like immediately. She is warm, attentive and you can tell she really cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
I'm not a fan of the psychiatric profession in general but after the PA at my boyfriend's general practitioner's office almost killed him by screwing up his medication I went looking for somebody who could help him and I found Rose, and I am so happy I did! Rose is not the usual condescending know-it-all type one often finds in psychiatry. She is warm and funny and very caring. I trust her so much I brought my son to see her when he needed help - That's trust!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
she is kind and compassionate and the best psychiatrist I have ever been too
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
I see both Rose and Debra and have had great experiences with each of them. My situation was very rough for me but we all worked together to get me back on track. I still have "those days" but who doesn't? I am in a better place than when I started so I can't ask for more than that. Ian the Director has a great sense of humor and is very knowledgeable as well. I would recommend Clinical Care Solutions to a friend or family member anytime. Thumbs up!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
Rose takes the time to get to know and ask about her patient. I've been to other health care providers in the same field and she stands out. She takes the time to explain the medications prescribed and is very caring as well. Always lets me know if any problems I can call her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
This place is a joke. First Rose Peterson prescribed wrong dose of medication. Went to complain to office manager Ion. No response. Btw, had to pay out of pocket.Next visit with Alexa. Loved her. Tried scheduling another appointment . Called Friday morning. Was told by Ion no appointments are scheduled till after 4pm. Well, no call. Today called them back to get appointment . Was told I couldn't see Alexa till June 1 st. Said needed earlier appt. Told to see Rose. Said no way. No further help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
She seems to genuinely care about me and my family. She very quickly assessed my issues and is excellent with managing my meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?
Proffessional, courteous and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rose Peterson, NPP?

How was your experience with Rose Peterson?