Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Crane
4144 N Armenia Ave Ste 301 Tampa, FL 33607

Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Tampa, FL. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Crane accepts

Dr. Crane accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Crane treats your condition or procedure

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Crane's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Crane

3.9

Dr. Crane?
Dr. Crane's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD
A great doctor, she's helping my wife and I tremendously. I am thankful that I was able to fine such a good doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Crane for about 1.5 years. She has helped me find tools to deal with my anxiety and depression through cognitive behavioral therapy and relaxation techniques, helping reduce the number, frequency, and severity of my panic attacks. She listens closely to what I'm saying and remembers small details from previous sessions. I feel like she really cares about my well-being and wants me to find a healthy, stable, and balanced peace of mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Crane for four years, when I was in need of a qualified therapist and I felt that she and I connected. She has given me much needed support and her recommendations have really helped. I respect her opinion and value her input. Dr. Crane is able to make me feel that she cares about my well being, yet maintains a professional relationship. I continue to go for a tune up every few months and find it very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr Crane for almost 2 years. Before finding her, I had been to numerous counselors / therapists, etc. no one has ever helped me as much as Dr Crane. The progress I babe made with her has been unbelievable. She knows just when to push me and when to let things be. She often uses EMDR during our sessions and I truly believe that has made all the difference in the world. Dr Crane definitely knows what she is doing and is pretty much the best in her field (that I have come acrosS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Crane for 1 year now and she has helped tremendously with my anxiety disorder. The treatment she is providing is getting me out of bed and back to work with my head held high. I am very excited to continue seeing Dr. Crane and to continue getting my life back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
As a guy with few remaining family, living most of my adult life in FL raising a daughter, I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Rosario S. Crane for the past 25 plus years. Dr. Crane has provided professional counseling and assistance to my family and I in areas such as parenting classes, family counseling, grieving, depression, and many of my major life events. Dr. Crane has always demonstrated the most conscientious and professional care in helping people cope, heal and thrive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
I have seen Dr. Crane for a couple of months now - appx 4 visits. The office is so disorganized that I just don't have confidence at all in the practice as a whole. As for treatment, we have yet to start what was suggested at the beginning. Recently, I was billed $50 for an appointment that the scheduler claims I missed. Then I was charged for an entire 'session' when I needed the doctor's help filling out some paperwork even though it took 20 minutes. Paperwork was never submitted as promised
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
I had a really bad experience with Dr. Crane. During the beginning of the few sessions I did with her, her phone had sound on and she kept getting texts and responding to them, even though that was during my paid time with her and I was talking about the death of a family member and crying. She was also extremely unprofessional in regards to my sexuality and sexual assault experiences. I would absolutely not recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
She seems like a nice person but it was hard to deal with her office sometimes in regards to paperwork. The doctor was very rarely in the office and no secretary either. So, good luck dealing with insurance stuff or needing paperwork. The treatment was ok, just someone to talk to. No real plans or goals achieved just talked, and sometimes I felt like she was sleeping. Her eyes were closed and everything. Often at the end of the day but still. I don't know that I would recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?
At 56 I was Suffering from severe depression and on the edge of life. At 5 years old an uncle repeatedly molested me; denied by those who should have protected me. My mother delivered mental and physical abuse. The first day I left Dr. Crane I had a Ray of Hope. She told me this is where you can come to cry. Finally a safe haven, a place of intense peace, a place to become strong again! I'll never forget the last time I saw her, she said, you've found peace! And she was right!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosario Crane, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Crane?