Acupuncture  |
Rosanne Calabrese, AP
Rosanne Calabrese, AP is an acupuncture provider who practices in Davie, FL. She is 53 years old.

Partners in Healing

10400 Griffin Rd Ste 204

Davie, FL 33328

Learn about Rosanne Calabrese

Who we are is...

Loving and compassionate healers causing health and well-being for the community. Educating and supporting health naturally and holistically.

• Acupuncture
  • Nutrition Education
  • Nutritional Therapy

Rosanne Calabrese does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cancer Pain

• Atlantic Institute Of Oriental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Dr. Morses Cellular Botanicals
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012

Rosanne Calabrese has no awards or honors listed.

Rosanne Calabrese has no media or publications listed.

Rosanne Calabrese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rosanne Calabrese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rosanne Calabrese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rosanne Calabrese to family and friends
Rosanne Calabrese's Performance
Rosanne listens to you 100% and then gives of herself 100% to serve you in the best way possible in an holistic modality. Do not hesitate to place yourself before her loving care and very intuitive and knowledgeable healing techniques.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Rosanne is the most professional and compassionate acupuncturist I have ever had. She is extremely patient and takes the time to understand/treat the root of your health conditions. She is knowledgeable across many mediums such as herbs, acupuncture, nutrition, essential oils, exercise, and stress management. I highly recommend her!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She is amazing!! Very passionate about her practice. I struggled for 6yrs to get pregnant and after seeing and following Dr. Calabrese instructions regarding detox and acupuncture, I was pregnant within 3 months. She is a woman who lives in her truth and I love that about her.
in Davie, FL |
Amazing, knowlegable, caring... Rosanne will take the time with you to listen as well as educate you about your health. She is warm yet professional, and passionate about what she does. You will feel right at home the moment you meet her and never want to part.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Amazing experience of care and knowledge! Definitely going back!!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Rosanne saved my life. I won't go into health details here but I went to here after hospital stay #2 out of 3 within a 3 month period. I lost 35 lbs with her help and her team''s help (for a total of 50). I've managed to keep most of that off - 5 to 7 lbs up and down between holidays. Between teaching me to do a life change with food and the supplements and tinctures I took, she's a big part of the reason I'm still here.
Miami, FL |
Rosanne is truly passionate and knowledgeable. I used her for a detox program and acupuncture and walked away a much healthier person!
in Fort Lauderdale, Florida |
Rosanne is a loving and caring practitioner. She will spend time getting to know you both medically and personally. Her knowledge is above all!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roseanne is a fantastic acupuncturist and holistic practitioner. She spends a great deal of time with you, she has a great understanding of the body and various conditions, and has wonderful staff in her office to provide support. I would highly recommend her.
Hollywood, FL |
Roseanne and her staff are very compassionate and very understanding of whatever physical problems you have. Roseanne has performed acupuncture on me many times and always with great success.
Davie, FL |
I have already recommended several friends and family members to Rosanne and will continue to do so. From kids to adults she helps them all!
in Flagstaff, AZ |
Rosanne gave me my life back, when I had nearly given up on ever healing. I spent years and thousands of dollars on seeing specialists (Cleveland clinic) as well as alternative practicioners, got countless tests done, tried different ways of eating, supplements, etc. Then I found Rosanne and stuck with her while she was in the middle of healing herself from an "incurable disease". After seeing her heal, I had hope. Within months I was like a brand new person.
in Plantation,FL |
Roseanne is such a caring and compassionate person. Her knowledge of how the human body works is beyond any provider I've ever seen. She takes time with you and she LISTENS. She has helped me through so many issues from back pain to weight loss and beyond. I can't give her enough stars. When you walk into Partners in Healing you become a friend of the group and everyone makes you feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Rosanne to anyone with any type of issue. You won't be sorry.
Have you seen Rosanne Calabrese, AP?
Are you Rosanne Calabrese?

Visit Rosanne Calabrese