Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD
Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD is a clinical child & adolescent psychology provider who practices in Cary, NC.

531 Keisler Dr Ste 203

Cary, NC 27518

Learn about Dr. Heiko

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Heiko does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Heiko is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Heiko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Heiko has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heiko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heiko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heiko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heiko to family and friends
Dr. Heiko's Performance
Words can not express how much Roz means to my family. She helped my daughter tremendously when no one else could seem to bond with her. She is truly an amazing women.
in Holly Springs, NC |
Dr. Heiko has been so amazingly helpful to my daughter and has provided a warm and loving support system for her while navigating some tough issues in her young life. I don't know how we would have made it through all these months without her help and guidance and I am forever grateful for her.
in Durham, NC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Roz for 4 years. I always feel comfortable and safe talking to her about anything. Dr. Roz has provided me with tools for coping with stressful situations and words of wisdom. She always helps me to see things from another perspective.
in Cary, NC |
My daughter started seeing Dr. Roz around age 5 during my divorce. She is now 15 and a thriving high school freshman. Here is her review: 'As a kid, with my parents going through a divorce, Dr. Roz was probably the best thing that could have happened to me. She gave me a safe place to talk about my life or when I was little to just play if I wanted to. She made me feel safe and validated and that my voice and opinion mattered. I trust Dr. Roz and believe in her ability. I recommend her highly.'
Raleigh |
I have been visiting Dr. Heiko for several years and have found her to be very compassionate and caring I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
in Raleigh, NC |
The minute I met Dr Heiko, I knew she would be the perfect fit. Our family was divorcing and we wanted someone our 10 year-old could talk with and trust. Dr H was everything we hoped. She listened to my child's insecurities and fears and offered support through a lengthy divorce and custody struggle. Throughout, I received frequent updates, honest appraisals, constant support. Long before my daughter was ready to leave, Dr H let us know the problems were resolved and all was well.
in Raleigh, NC |
A warm and compassionate Doctor.
Raleigh, NC |
As a pediatrician, I have referred many patients to Dr. Heiko. She is a caring, patient and thorough therapist. She also works closely with the child's primary care provider, which I appreciate tremendously. Beth Murnane, MD
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Heiko is a valued colleague with whom I have worked as a speech-language pathologist for over fifteen years. If Dr. Heiko suspects that a child has a communication or literacy problem, she refers for evaluation and then incorporates those results with her findings to provide a team assessment. This approach is highly desirable for the family, but is not commonly available. Dr. Heiko's evaluation reports are the most detailed and perceptive of any I have read in my forty-three years of exper
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Roz Heiko is an extraordinary child therapist. She connects with children, creating real relationships instead of simply reducing children to diagnostic codes. She invests in her patients, which the kids feel. Walking into her office, a child knows he is safe and cherished. Her compassion creates the foundation for healing and growth. My son made tremendous progress working with Dr. Heiko. After seeing numerous therapists who were quick with diagnostic codes and shared the one-size-fit
in Sanford, NC |
She is delightful! My daughter has seen several counsellors and therapists and no longer feels the need to shop around. In Dr. Heiko she found a person who actually listens and cares. She feels validated and is able to look at things another way. Dr. Heiko's kind demeanor makes anyone around her feel comfortable, cared for and as if they're old friends. I appreciate her and am glad we found such a wonderful doctor. Thank you Dr. Roz! ??
in Raleigh, NC |
She is an incredibly talented counselor who has helped on innumerable ocassions and on a wide array of issues.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Roz was a tremendous resource for the whole family as we went through a difficult divorce (I guess they all are). She took the time to understand the situation overall and treated my son with the care that he needed personally while also providing counsel to both parents as regarded the process overall. Finding a balance between getting involved and taking sides is a difficult one I imagine, but she handled it with grace and poise and I never felt like she was taking a side in the process
Raleigh, NC |
She was timely in her return of phone calls and emails. Her appointments begin and end on time. She does an exceptional job of making you and your child feel comfortable.
Apex, NC |
Dr. Heiko treated my son when his behavior and actions became very odd to the point the school was concerned as were we. This appeared to be a fairly acute situation for my son. Dr. Heiko was able to see him almost immediately when we called. After two sessions we had a diagnosis and path forward for him. We were able to work with Dr. Heiko and the school to get him away from the toxic situation that was causing the issue within days. Thank you Dr. Heiko, we will always be in your debt.
in Cary, NC |
My daughter has been a patient for 6 years. Dr. Heiko has saved my dear child. Roz was most trusted and important person for my daughter trapped in terrible situation of high conflict divorce.I cannot express the difference she made for my child when it mattered.Roz doesn't take sides or tell your child what to think. It allowed her to become strong and learn trust, not be a victim. My daughter now is so mentally healthy. I cannot offer higher love or praise of anyone than we have for her.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Heiko was extremely insightful when I visited her with concerns about my sons, especially about my older son's anxiety issues. She helped me find ways to work with different issues involving both sons, and helped me feel better about myself as a mother and as an individual. She has a very comforting, accepting demeanor and always knows the right questions to ask. I would highly recommend her to friends in the local area who are experiencing issues with their children or family.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Heiko provided excellent care (compassionate and empathetic) to our child at a difficult time. She listened to our concerns and provided us with comfort as well. I would strongly recommend her to others.
Raleigh, NC |
Dr Heiko worked with my daughter through her trauma and then worked with me to help my daughter and family moved past the trauma. I credit Dr. Heiko with helping my children graduate from school and become productive in society. She supported their progress in school, support us through IEP's and supported us in finding appropriate doctors and referrals for their needs. I don't know what I would have done without her - what a Godsend.
in Stanford, CA |
I worked with Dr. Heiko for many years as a child throughout my parents divorce and again as an adult to work through some anxiety and family issues. She is kind and caring and compassionate and knows when to just talk and when to switch into problem-solving mode. She was also very understanding about payment since I've gone more recently and wanted to pay myself -- she wouldn't let me pay the full price as she knows I am a student.
It is a rare instance to find a Doctor let alone a person as insightful and genuine as Dr. Roz. I had multiple medical procedures as a child and I grew up in an emotionally unbalanced home with alcoholic parents. I spent most of my childhood feeling as though I had little control. As an adult, I suffered from Post Partum Depression and Anxiety and finally sought help. I saw a few therapists before finding Dr. Roz, but I credit HER with changing my life. She taught me how to manage my anxiety.
Dr Roz has been extraordinarily effective in helping my teen daughter manage significant post-divorce difficulties between her parents. In particular, Dr Roz has helped my daughter develop greater self esteem and skills in managing a painful relationship with her high conflict parent. Dr Roz is very experienced, insightful, and has the highest integrity. She goes above and beyond to help her clients. Top shelf, seasoned therapist!
in Apex, NC |
Fantastic. Made my daughter feel comfortable right away, giving her choices about what they would do during their session. This was a welcome change from our previous counselor. My daughter asks when she can go back. They are working on anxiety and Dr Roz has given us tools to help manage this for my daughter. Highly recommend her.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Heiko was kind, compassionate and exceedingly helpful to me as I went through a very difficult time in my life. She treated me with respect, valued me as a human being, and gave me useful tools such as techniques, books to read, other practitioners who might be able to help me, etc. I am indebted with Dr. Heiko (Roz) for the time that we spent together, and the help that she gave me on my journey.
in Cary, NC |
If you are looking for someone who is compassionate, supportive, caring and understanding and can actually help, look no further. Dr. Roz helped my daughter with her anxiety. Not only did my daughter look forward to talking with Dr. Roz about what was making her anxious at school, she took Dr. Roz's advice to heart and is now thriving in school. I highly recommend Dr. Roz!
in Durham, NC |
Roz has always been available, compassionate, and able to help me get at the source of my problems. She is intuitive and smart, funny and sweet. And she has worked with me to accommodate my restrictive budget.
in Cary |
Roz has seen my family over the past few years off and on for a variety of issues. My kids and my wife and I really like Roz and the positive impact she has had on my family. My kids now ask when they are struggling with something to see Roz for a visit or two. Roz does not keep my kids or anyone in my family visiting longer than needed. Our time with her has always been very comfortable and we all appreciate her down to earth approach to life.
in Raleigh, NC |
A great caring and compassionate counselor. She takes time to listen and understand your situation and then help you find the best ways to overcome the issues you are struggling with. I had never met a doctor who cares more about my well being than the money and time. I believe that she will be great help for adults or children who have the opportunity to go see her. I would recommend her to anybody!
in Cary, NC |
Roz is very compassionate and easy to talk to. There was a time during my depression when there were very few people who I felt safe talking to, and Roz was one of them.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Roz has an amazing ability to help you find answers within yourself and strengthen your ability to to handle life's challenges. She is caring, responsive and has great wisdom that she freely shares. I am blessed to have been able to work with her over the years.
in Cary, Nc |
I struggled very much with generalized anxiety in regards to just about everything in life. Dr. Heiko was so attentive to my needs and taught me skills that I still use on a daily basis. I am very grateful to have found such great help.
Have you seen Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Are you Dr. Heiko?