Contact provider for availability

Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD

Adolescent Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Heiko

Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD is an adolescent psychologist in Cary, NC. She specializes in adolescent psychology.

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Heiko?
Dr. Heiko's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Words can not express how much Roz means to my family. She helped my daughter tremendously when no one else could seem to bond with her. She is truly an amazing women.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Dr. Heiko has been so amazingly helpful to my daughter and has provided a warm and loving support system for her while navigating some tough issues in her young life. I don't know how we would have made it through all these months without her help and guidance and I am forever grateful for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Roz for 4 years. I always feel comfortable and safe talking to her about anything. Dr. Roz has provided me with tools for coping with stressful situations and words of wisdom. She always helps me to see things from another perspective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
My daughter started seeing Dr. Roz around age 5 during my divorce. She is now 15 and a thriving high school freshman. Here is her review: 'As a kid, with my parents going through a divorce, Dr. Roz was probably the best thing that could have happened to me. She gave me a safe place to talk about my life or when I was little to just play if I wanted to. She made me feel safe and validated and that my voice and opinion mattered. I trust Dr. Roz and believe in her ability. I recommend her highly.'
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
I have been visiting Dr. Heiko for several years and have found her to be very compassionate and caring I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
The minute I met Dr Heiko, I knew she would be the perfect fit. Our family was divorcing and we wanted someone our 10 year-old could talk with and trust. Dr H was everything we hoped. She listened to my child's insecurities and fears and offered support through a lengthy divorce and custody struggle. Throughout, I received frequent updates, honest appraisals, constant support. Long before my daughter was ready to leave, Dr H let us know the problems were resolved and all was well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
A warm and compassionate Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
As a pediatrician, I have referred many patients to Dr. Heiko. She is a caring, patient and thorough therapist. She also works closely with the child's primary care provider, which I appreciate tremendously. Beth Murnane, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Dr. Heiko is a valued colleague with whom I have worked as a speech-language pathologist for over fifteen years. If Dr. Heiko suspects that a child has a communication or literacy problem, she refers for evaluation and then incorporates those results with her findings to provide a team assessment. This approach is highly desirable for the family, but is not commonly available. Dr. Heiko's evaluation reports are the most detailed and perceptive of any I have read in my forty-three years of exper
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Dr. Roz Heiko is an extraordinary child therapist. She connects with children, creating real relationships instead of simply reducing children to diagnostic codes. She invests in her patients, which the kids feel. Walking into her office, a child knows he is safe and cherished. Her compassion creates the foundation for healing and growth. My son made tremendous progress working with Dr. Heiko. After seeing numerous therapists who were quick with diagnostic codes and shared the one-size-fit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
She is delightful! My daughter has seen several counsellors and therapists and no longer feels the need to shop around. In Dr. Heiko she found a person who actually listens and cares. She feels validated and is able to look at things another way. Dr. Heiko's kind demeanor makes anyone around her feel comfortable, cared for and as if they're old friends. I appreciate her and am glad we found such a wonderful doctor. Thank you Dr. Roz! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
She is an incredibly talented counselor who has helped on innumerable ocassions and on a wide array of issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Dr. Roz was a tremendous resource for the whole family as we went through a difficult divorce (I guess they all are). She took the time to understand the situation overall and treated my son with the care that he needed personally while also providing counsel to both parents as regarded the process overall. Finding a balance between getting involved and taking sides is a difficult one I imagine, but she handled it with grace and poise and I never felt like she was taking a side in the process
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
She was timely in her return of phone calls and emails. Her appointments begin and end on time. She does an exceptional job of making you and your child feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Dr. Heiko treated my son when his behavior and actions became very odd to the point the school was concerned as were we. This appeared to be a fairly acute situation for my son. Dr. Heiko was able to see him almost immediately when we called. After two sessions we had a diagnosis and path forward for him. We were able to work with Dr. Heiko and the school to get him away from the toxic situation that was causing the issue within days. Thank you Dr. Heiko, we will always be in your debt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
My daughter has been a patient for 6 years. Dr. Heiko has saved my dear child. Roz was most trusted and important person for my daughter trapped in terrible situation of high conflict divorce.I cannot express the difference she made for my child when it mattered.Roz doesn't take sides or tell your child what to think. It allowed her to become strong and learn trust, not be a victim. My daughter now is so mentally healthy. I cannot offer higher love or praise of anyone than we have for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Dr. Heiko was extremely insightful when I visited her with concerns about my sons, especially about my older son's anxiety issues. She helped me find ways to work with different issues involving both sons, and helped me feel better about myself as a mother and as an individual. She has a very comforting, accepting demeanor and always knows the right questions to ask. I would highly recommend her to friends in the local area who are experiencing issues with their children or family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Dr. Heiko provided excellent care (compassionate and empathetic) to our child at a difficult time. She listened to our concerns and provided us with comfort as well. I would strongly recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
Dr Heiko worked with my daughter through her trauma and then worked with me to help my daughter and family moved past the trauma. I credit Dr. Heiko with helping my children graduate from school and become productive in society. She supported their progress in school, support us through IEP's and supported us in finding appropriate doctors and referrals for their needs. I don't know what I would have done without her - what a Godsend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosalind Heiko, PHD?
I worked with Dr. Heiko for many years as a child throughout my parents divorce and again as an adult to work through some anxiety and family issues. She is kind and caring and compassionate and knows when to just talk and when to switch into problem-solving mode. She was also very understanding about payment since I've gone more recently and wanted to pay myself -- she wouldn't let me pay the full price as she knows I am a student.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Heiko?