Rongbing Zhu, AC

Acupuncture ·  Male

Rongbing Zhu
17 E Broadway New York, NY 10002

Rongbing Zhu, AC is an acupuncturist in New York, NY. He specializes in acupuncture.

Rongbing Zhu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rongbing Zhu

Rongbing Zhu?
What People Say About Rongbing Zhu, AC
Due to playing sports, mainly basketball I developed numerous joint and knee injuries. In addition, my lower back was often inflamed because of a herniated disc. I went to see my internal medical doctor but all he prescribed were painkillers and offered surgeries that had high risk or would put artificial things into my body. Immediately, I did not want to continue with this so I looked for a medical alternative. I went online and through friends I found acupuncture and visited Dr. Zhu in his Manhattan clinic. He was very patient and professional. Although I was nervous and clueless, he explained what and how he was going to treat me. After a few treatments with acupuncture, acupressure, and cupping I was relieved of majority of my pain. I will continue to go back to this doctor and I sincerely recommend any of those who are in pain to see him. He also offers treatment for other illnesses and has herbal medicine which are all natural.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rongbing Zhu, AC?

How was your experience with Rongbing Zhu?

• Acupuncture

Rongbing Zhu accepts

Rongbing Zhu accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth