AcupunctureMale

Acunewyork

17 E Broadway Ste 501 New York, NY 10002

Rongbing Zhu is a Acupuncturist in New York, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Rongbing Zhu to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Rongbing Zhu treats your condition or procedure

Rongbing Zhu accepts

Rongbing Zhu accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Rongbing Zhu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rongbing Zhu

Based on 1 rating

Rongbing Zhu
Due to playing sports, mainly basketball I developed numerous joint and knee injuries. In addition, my lower back was often inflamed because of a herniated disc. I went to see my internal medical doctor but all he prescribed were painkillers and offered surgeries that had high risk or would put artificial things into my body. Immediately, I did not want to continue with this so I looked for a medical alternative. I went online and through friends I found acupuncture and visited Dr. Zhu in his Manhattan clinic. He was very patient and professional. Although I was nervous and clueless, he explained what and how he was going to treat me. After a few treatments with acupuncture, acupressure, and cupping I was relieved of majority of my pain. I will continue to go back to this doctor and I sincerely recommend any of those who are in pain to see him. He also offers treatment for other illnesses and has herbal medicine which are all natural.
May 07, 2019

How was your experience with Rongbing Zhu?

• Acupuncture

Does Rongbing Zhu accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Rongbing Zhu accepts your insurance.

Where is Rongbing Zhu's office located?

Rongbing Zhu's office is located at 17 E Broadway Ste 501, New York, NY 10002. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Rongbing Zhu offer telehealth services?

Rongbing Zhu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Rongbing Zhu?

Acunewyork