Clinical Psychology  |
Male
Ronald Pelz, PSY
Ronald Pelz, PSY is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Conway, AR. He has been practicing for 17 years.

835 Faulkner St

Conway, AR 72034

• Health Net

Learn about Ronald Pelz

Nurturing, supportive and down-to-earth guidance, informed by the latest research, provided via a collaborative educational approach.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Ronald Pelz does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Childhood-Onset Bipolar Disorder

• Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychoeducation
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University Of Wisconsin At Madison
  • California School
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • Tulane University-Freeman School Of Business
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Ronald Pelz has no awards or honors listed.

Ronald Pelz has no media or publications listed.

Ronald Pelz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ronald Pelz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ronald Pelz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Ronald Pelz to family and friends
4.1
Ronald Pelz's Performance
Sheridan, AR |
Dr Pelz is wonderful and kind! He will work with you to make your life better! I am thankful for him.
Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Pelz is wonderful! He has done so much for my family and I! Don't know what we would do without him!
Conway, AR |
This is a wonderful doctor ! After years of struggling to find treatment for my child with ADHD, Dr Pelz was able to immediately give us an effective treatment plan. His kindness and encouragement paired with very concrete feedback and expertise have been an answer to our prayers !
Wynne, AR |
He has been the best thing for my son. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Little Rock, AR |
While Dr. Ronald Pelz is a decent psychologist, his professionalism lacks much to be desired. He does not answer his phone or return messages, and he has refused to release my medical records to my PC (if he even kept any records). Look elsewhere if you expect a legitimate degree of professionalism in a doctor.
in Metuchen, NJ |
Anyone struggling with life’s challenges will find Dr. Pelz to be a godsend. As a Parent of a young adult child that struggles and has seen so many professionals over the years, I cannot put into words what it has meant to me to have found Dr. Pelz; to the impact he has made in my sons life. An impact that I know will carry forward with him forever. Dr. Pelz is committed to his patients beyond anyone I personally have ever witnessed. His genuineness, intelligence and education is evident.
in Garwin, Ia |
My daughter and I were both patients of Dr. Pelz and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him. He helped us work together to improve our relationship and understand each other's motives and behaviors. He also worked with us individually to help us work on coping with our challenges. He's very intelligent and knows what he's talking about, yet he works with you in terms you can easily understand. He's a very caring and kind man. I would strongly recommend him to anybody.
in Clinton |
Dr. Pelz is extremely educated and talented in his field. In the last few months he has helped me and my husband learn how to effectively communicate with each other and our children. The progress we see in our children is amazing and though the entire process has been difficult, Dr. Pelz's calm demeanor and "bedside" manner has kept us optimistic. Our children are comfortable with him and look forward to visits. My husband and I are forever grateful for the work he has put into our family.
in Marshalltown, IA |
Dr. Pelz helped my daughter cope with her issues so she could progress in her life. He also explained in easy to understand terms what she was dealing with to my family. He not only helped her but, showed us how we could help also. We miss Dr. Pelz, Conway is lucky to have such a competent caring professional in the community.
in Conway, AR |
Great! Very professional yet gets down on patients level unlike some doctors. Would highly recommend Dr. Pelz.
Conway, AR |
Since I started seeing Dr. Pelz I have learned how to better handle my anxiety and make healthier decisions throughout my everyday life. I can really tell a difference from where I started 4 months ago to how I feel today. You can tell he really listens to what you have to say and cares about your well being.
in Vilonia, AR |
Dr Pelz totally transformed the way me and my teenage daughter interact. Under his care she has gone from a D/F student to an A/B student. She is refocused, more responsible, and on her way to a bright future. He is real and can read her like a book. He knows how to reach through that stubborn teenage shell to the young lady inside. I highly recommend him to anyone struggling with teenage behavior.
in Conway, AR |
I've been seeing Dr. Pelz for about 3 months now, twice a week, and I've never had a doctor so up to date on research, and who really listens to and considers everything you tell him. I had seen 7 different nuerologists/psycholgists before Pelz. I've never been more confident in a doctor of mine.
Great dr. Listens and is caring.
We went for marital counseling. He spent a lot of time telling me why he was better than my other therapist. It was very unconfirtable and unprofessional.
Have you seen Ronald Pelz, PSY?
Are you Ronald Pelz?