Ronald Gravis, LPC

Ronald Gravis, LPC

Counseling  ·
Ronald Gravis, LPC is a counselor in The Woodlands, TX. He specializes in counseling.

26205 Oak Ridge Dr Ste 112

The Woodlands, TX 77380

Learn about Ronald Gravis

This content was provided by Ronald Gravis "Welcome! I'm a deeply relational, Christ-centered counselor. My most critical focus is your growth and healing. I approach therapy as a dynamic partnership - where technique, personalized connection and God's hand yields cognitive, emotional and spiritual integration. I greet clients/couples/families as individuals with unique qualities - and I tailor therapy to your specific traits and needs. Thus, many of my approaches are specifically crafted for ultimate effect, clarity and growth."

• Counseling

Ronald Gravis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Education data for Ronald Gravis is unavailable at this time.

Ronald Gravis has no awards or honors listed.

Ronald Gravis has no media or publications listed.

Ronald Gravis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ronald Gravis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ronald Gravis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ronald Gravis

4.4

Ronald Gravis?
Ronald Gravis' Performance
What People Say About Ronald Gravis, LPC
RecentHighestLowest
I’ve been seeing Ron since 2012. Thanks in part to Ron I’m a very different person than the one who walked into his office back then. He has helped me overcome multiple addictions, body image issues, low self-esteem, depression, anxiety & phobias. Ron is very personable and genuinely cares about...Read More
Scott in Conroe, Tx – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
Ron is a fantastic counselor. He has been instrumental in getting me to a better and happier place in my life. I would recommend he to anyone who needs someone to talk to. Ron is very welcoming and truly professional. Thank you for everything Ron.
John V in Spring, TX – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
Ron has been great. Listens well and actually hears you instead of developing his responses while you are talking. His pricing is reasonable and it is easy to schedule, or reschedule, if needed.
Spring, TX – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
After about 20 years spent with various psychologists, counselors, social workers and the like I had almost given up. Thank God I didn't. I saw Ron for 18 months and for the first time in my life I really know I can "do" life. He used EMDR with me to help me resolve my complex PTSD. I was in...Read More
Allison in Houston, TX – Sep 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
I cannot say enough good things about Ron Gravis. We found him through our church at a time when I was desperate to find help for my son who was dealing with many issues at the time. I do not know where my son would be today had it not been for Ron. He is a very humble man and always gives God the...Read More
Debbie P in Magnolia, TX – Sep 18, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Ronald Gravis?