Ronald Gravis, LPC

Counseling ·  Male · Age 70

Ronald Gravis
26205 Oak Ridge Dr Ste 112 The Woodlands, TX 77380

Ronald Gravis, LPC is a counselor in The Woodlands, TX. He specializes in counseling.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Ronald Gravis accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Ronald Gravis treats your condition or procedure

Ronald Gravis' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Ronald Gravis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ronald Gravis

4.2

Ronald Gravis?
Ronald Gravis' Performance
What People Say About Ronald Gravis, LPC
Do not recommend. When I disagreed with one of his assessments, he abruptly shapeshifted and attacked my character in the vulnerable areas I had shared that were caused by my childhood trauma. I expressed my anger and hurt and left his office immediately in a very upset state. I never heard from him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
I’ve been seeing Ron since 2012. Thanks in part to Ron I’m a very different person than the one who walked into his office back then. He has helped me overcome multiple addictions, body image issues, low self-esteem, depression, anxiety & phobias. Ron is very personable and genuinely cares about his patients. He’s a good communicator, listener and always gives me his undivided attention. I’ve never felt like “just another patient” with him. I would highly recommend seeking out his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
Ron is a fantastic counselor. He has been instrumental in getting me to a better and happier place in my life. I would recommend he to anyone who needs someone to talk to. Ron is very welcoming and truly professional. Thank you for everything Ron.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
Ron has been great. Listens well and actually hears you instead of developing his responses while you are talking. His pricing is reasonable and it is easy to schedule, or reschedule, if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
After about 20 years spent with various psychologists, counselors, social workers and the like I had almost given up. Thank God I didn't. I saw Ron for 18 months and for the first time in my life I really know I can "do" life. He used EMDR with me to help me resolve my complex PTSD. I was in pretty bad shape when I started, but every session with him was like a revelation. He was worth ten times what I paid, and I've never met another therapist as caring and committed to the work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
I cannot say enough good things about Ron Gravis. We found him through our church at a time when I was desperate to find help for my son who was dealing with many issues at the time. I do not know where my son would be today had it not been for Ron. He is a very humble man and always gives God the glory for his success in helping to treat and heal those that he counsels. I too see Ron and know first hand the kind of caring professional he is. I would recommend Ron in a heart beat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
I saw Ron Gravis a while back for about 5 years. Ron always approached my therapy as a partnership where I was the "senior partner". I was able to control the speed of my therapy processing, and if I needed a break I was met with support and empathy from my therapist. Ron guided me through tough times in my life, and gave me the support I needed to accomplish both my therapeutic goals along with my personal ones. If you want a kind, caring, and understanding therapist Ron is a fantastic choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
I wished I could explain how important Ron is in my life! I'm not going to spell out all the unimaginable trauma I have been through over the past decades, but it is an abnormal amount of what most humans endure. The moment I first met Ron I felt welcomed, understood, and SAFE!!!! The professionalism that he has displayed to me over the last 3 years has been of the upmost importance in my rehabilitation. Having PTSD is hard to live with. Ron has real answers. Highly recommend! Pro's pro!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
Caring and compassionate. Would not hesitate to recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?
When I remember Ron Gravis, the word “hesed” always comes to mind. Hesed, a Hebrew word commonly seen in the Old Testament, translates to loving-kindness. The sort of loving-kindness someone gives to another without expecting to receive anything in return. I had therapy with Ron for a several years, after finally getting out of an abusive marriage. Ron helped me to see that the awfulness of my marriage was not my fault. He showed me the way to work through painful problems with the utmost kindn
×Post a ResponseAre you Ronald Gravis, LPC?

How was your experience with Ronald Gravis?

Welcome! I'm a deeply relational, Christ-centered counselor. My most critical focus is your growth and healing. I approach therapy as a dynamic partnership - where technique, personalized connection and God's hand yields cognitive, emotional and spir...

• Counseling