Dr. Ronald Burr, DC

Chiropractic RehabilitationMaleAge 34

Dr. Burr

REACH Rehab & Chiropractic Performance Center

915 S Main St Plymouth, MI 48170

Dr. Ronald Burr, DC is a Chiropractic Rehabilitation Specialist in Plymouth, MI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Burr to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Chiropractic Rehabilitation Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Burr treats your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Dr. Burr accepts

Dr. Burr accepts the following insurance:

Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
PPOM

Dr. Burr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burr

Dr. Burr?
  • Appointment scheduling (43)
  • Explained conditions well (43)
  • Listened & answered questions (43)
    I went to Dr. Burr for Hip and Lower Back pain. I had never been to a Chiropractor before so I was a little apprehensive on booking the appointment, but my hip pain needed immediate attention. On my first visit Dr. Burr did an evaluation and went over possible treatments, to my surprise he was not just going to "crack me" and send me on my way. He went over what he was doing and why, gave me exercises/stretches to perform on my own to help ease / prevent future pain. I have had this hip and lower back pain for quite some time and I am happy to say that I am feeling better than I have in years! Thank you Dr. Burr! You too Mitch :)
    Nov 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Reach Chiropractor was single handedly the most important decision I have made regarding back and spinal issues. I have suffered from low back pain pelvic shifting for 20 years. Visiting numerous chiros, massage therapists, Pts with last year being the worst in terms of pain and visits (43 times last year). A friend referred me to RJ and he told me his goal was to have me functioning optimally in 5 visits. Sure enough within 5 visits he gave me the program and technology to be the most optimal and pain free I have been in 20 years. Previous to this relationship I had lost all hope and lived in constant pain. I have competed in Powerlifting and Strongman for 2 decades with numerous injuries and performance impacted from said sports. Today at age 46 my hope, performance and functionality is at a all time high. I believe this would not have been possible with RJ and Reach Chiropractic. I simply could not recommend them enough. Absolutely beyond happy and feel blessed. Thk you
    Robert Fuciarelli – Oct 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Dr. RJ is absolutely AMAZING and I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice. Dr. RJ was so friendly, personable, and warm. His approach was so refreshing and different, and quite honestly it was the most helpful and effective. I’ve struggled with stress knots and neck pain for years, and Dr. RJ gave me the background knowledge to understand my pain, and the tools, stretches, and practices to overcome it. I had maybe 3-4 visits with him before my pain was more manageable and I could practice the exercises he gave to me to further help it improve. Interestingly enough, a year later, I was told to look into getting my breathing monitored to help with anxiety and learning to breath in a more effective way. I did not know any breathing specialists in the area, but remembered my experience at Reach and asked Dr. RJ for help. So I went to him and was beyond thrilled. He was able to teach me breathing practices that helped me relax. I am so thankful-Reach is the absolute best!
    Liz P. – Oct 24, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    After moving to Plymouth and suffering from extreme neck pains and headaches (around six months), I was apprehensive about choosing a chiropractor. When I checked out their website, I was able to find everything I needed to know about the services provided, technique styles, and approaches to medical issues. The formatting of the website was simple and easy to navigate. I made my first appointment online for the next day and it was the best decision. Dr. Burr walked me through each step of treatment and helped my neck and head pains subside after five visits. He always made sure I was comfortable, questions were answered, and gave me take-home exercises to maintain my progress. I am a huge advocate for health care professionals educating their patients so that they can retain some independence, but this place takes it a step farther. They are very active on social media and provide content to the public, varying from pain management to stretches to injury prevention. Check them out!
    Sep 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    RJ really helped me out with a problem that had plagued me for about a year. I had pain in a part of my leg that would get worse whenever I ran or played soccer. I had already gone to physical therapy, but it was really time-consuming and never really helped. I saw RJ about 6 times and I am no longer experiencing the pain. There were home exercises, but they were much less annoying than those the PT gave me. RJ is also a really nice person and it was fun to meet with him. I highly recommend him and will also be returning for another problem.
    Jennie – Jul 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Real friendly vibe, not institutional or sterile at all. Dr. Burr is a great mix of clinician and educator - I like asking “why?” He answered all my questions patiently and put it in terms I could easily understand.
    Eric S – Jun 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    I am considered an "essential worker" during these covid times, as my family owns a gourmet market. After long- and I mean very long- days on my feet (cement floors) with little down time, my back was on fire. I heard about REACH, as I live in the Downtown Plymouth area and heard really good things, so I decided to give them a try. WHAT A LIFE SAVER!!! Dr. Burr took me in, assessed the issues I had been having, and knew exactly what to do to. He even gave me homework to do on my own so that the pain continues to be relieved, as well as, continue to solve the issue causing my pain. With how crazy everything has been, it is so important that I am able to work without pain slowing me down so I can help our customers get the groceries they need to feed their quarantined families! I will ONLY go to REACH for any of my chiropractic needs going forward. Thank you so much Dr. Burr!! I could not be more happy with my long lasting results!
    Claire – May 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Dr. RJ Burr greatly helps you sort out your lower back issues (I had an acute lower back injury from dead lifting). His goal is is to help you with your current injury and equip you with knowledge and behaviors you need to stay healthy (posture, alignment, et cetera) after he releases you from his care. He does not encourage you to rely on a chiropractor for the rest of your life, but instead to take your spinal health into your own hands. I for one appreciate his intentions and business practice and encourage you to visit Dr. Burr if you need help.
    Derek Henning – Mar 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    My experience with Dr. Burr was awesome. I have never been to a Chiropractor so I did not know what to expect. His practice reaches far beyond alignment and cracking, he was able to review movement fundamentals and teach me why certain injuries happen and what I can do to prevent in the future. I do CrossFit and I will continue to see Dr. Burr in order to progress in my fitness goals.
    Feb 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Dr. Burr is a gift to the field of chiropractic medicine. I have been his patient since November 2019 and I highly recommend him! He takes his time. He created a treatment plan unique to my body's mechanics and my activities. His assessment approaches are amazing!
    Stacey Mundt – Feb 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Dr. Burr is highly skilled and very professional. He takes time to thoroughly diagnose your issues and he also takes great care to ensure that you understand his recommendations. I felt better after the first visit and after 3 or 4 visits I was as good as new.
    Tony Callis – Nov 22, 2019
    Dr. Burr's Reply – Flag
    Thank you for your review, Tony!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Great chiropractic office. I was referred to RJ by my trainer at Applied Fitness. After my first visit to REACH Rehab I noticed immediate improvement in my neck pain. RJ taught multiple exercises to stretch and strengthen my neck. He also provided tips to avoid and prevent future injury.
    Alex Gerke – Aug 20, 2019
    Dr. Burr's Reply – Flag
    Alex, Thanks for the review!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Extremely positive experience. Dr. RJ is knowledgeable in his field, and I felt confident in his rehab approach to my back injury. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
    Kristen Hames – Aug 20, 2019
    Thank you for your confidence and recommendation,...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    I've known RJ for a while, both as a business owner and friend. I had never used his serves until last year my elbow began acting up. I'm an active person and this was putting a huge wrench into my lifestyle. RJ invited me in--there was no pressure to invest in his services. As a matter of fact, if I didn't think it was a fit, he was perfectly OK telling him "no". With that, we were on our way with treatment. It wasn't a quick fix--I had tennis elbow; however, there were things that we did in his office and exercises that he prescribed me outside of the offices, that allowed my elbow to get better in 6 weeks. His treatment, both medically and mentally, were tremendous! I have continued to recommend RJ to friends, family, and business associates, dealing with pain. It doesn't need to be only a back issue for you to use his services. His treatments are for the entire body. If you're having an issue, go see him right away. It's what I did!
    Greg Coyne in Plymouth, MI – Jun 24, 2019
    Dr. Burr's Reply – Flag
    Thank you for the review, Greg!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    The experience for my treatment was so positive that I recommended him to other members in my family.
    May 29, 2019
    Dr. Burr's Reply – Flag
    Thank you for the recommendation!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    REACH Rebab + Chiro is unequivocally ahead of the curve. As someone who has been seen by multiple chiropractors, as well as personally working in the health and wellness sector, I feel 100% confident in recommending Dr. Burr to anyone. His approach is professional and precise - but most importantly - he gets results! My lower back had bothered me for nearly 2 months and his treatment provided immediate relief. Absolute game changer.
    Apr 03, 2019
    Dr. Burr's Reply – Flag
    Thank you for your review!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    I had a lot of lower back pain for 2 1/2 years. I was sent to physical therapy by my Dr and had no relief. It seemed that I hurt more after therapy and I stopped going. I finally felt I needed to go another route, chiropractic care, but didnt know where to start. I read many reviews and came upon Dr Burr. I was impressed with what I read in the reviews and thought, why not! I went there and Dr Burr gave me real answers to what may be the issue.It was not typical Chiropracty, it was me having t
    Rachel Pigg in MI – Mar 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Dr. RJ Burr treated me for a chronic shoulder injury on a weekly basis using different innovative techniques to see which would be best for my condition. It didn’t take long for Dr. Burr to come up with the perfect solution for my rehabilitation. He is definitely a top-notch Chiro and Rehab specialist who clearly has a wealth of knowledge in both disciplines. As of today, I am 100%.
    johnny in West Bloomfield – Feb 20, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    Dr. Burr has a different approach than other chiropractors. His goal is to get to the bottom of what is causing your pain and help you heal yourself. He is very thorough in finding out what is causing your discomfort and explains it all to you. Then he gives you exercises that target your problem and help you feel better.
    Nancy in Plymouth, MI – Feb 06, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?
    I scheduled an appointment for pain due to patellar tendonitis in my right knee. During my first visit, it was quickly established that what I was experiencing was from my lower back and a series of exercises were prescribed to me. The pain cleared quickly and I was able to return to normal activities. I would have never worked this out on my own and am ecstatic I decided to go in. Easy booking and minimal wait time made the experience painless (pun intended).
    Josh – Dec 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Burr?

We are Chiropractic Physicians by professional title. What we do is help people who are frustrated with pain and injury slowing them down, concerned they...Read more

Ahh, where to begin.

No, seriously, where do I begin?

I've never been much of a wordsmith, so I've always found writing these bios...

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation