Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC

Chiropractic Rehabilitation ·  Male · Age 32

Dr. Burr Jr

REACH Rehab & Chiropractic Performance Center

915 S Main St Plymouth, MI 48170

Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC is a chiropractic rehabilitation specialist in Plymouth, MI and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic in 2014 and specializes in chiropractic rehabilitation and chiropractic.

Dr. Burr Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burr Jr

Dr. Burr Jr?
Dr. Burr Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC
Great chiropractic office. I was referred to RJ by my trainer at Applied Fitness. After my first visit to REACH Rehab I noticed immediate improvement in my neck pain. RJ taught multiple exercises to stretch and strengthen my neck. He also provided tips to avoid and prevent future injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
Extremely positive experience. Dr. RJ is knowledgeable in his field, and I felt confident in his rehab approach to my back injury. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I've known RJ for a while, both as a business owner and friend. I had never used his serves until last year my elbow began acting up. I'm an active person and this was putting a huge wrench into my lifestyle. RJ invited me in--there was no pressure to invest in his services. As a matter of fact, if I didn't think it was a fit, he was perfectly OK telling him "no". With that, we were on our way with treatment. It wasn't a quick fix--I had tennis elbow; however, there were things that we did in his office and exercises that he prescribed me outside of the offices, that allowed my elbow to get better in 6 weeks. His treatment, both medically and mentally, were tremendous! I have continued to recommend RJ to friends, family, and business associates, dealing with pain. It doesn't need to be only a back issue for you to use his services. His treatments are for the entire body. If you're having an issue, go see him right away. It's what I did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
The experience for my treatment was so positive that I recommended him to other members in my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
REACH Rebab + Chiro is unequivocally ahead of the curve. As someone who has been seen by multiple chiropractors, as well as personally working in the health and wellness sector, I feel 100% confident in recommending Dr. Burr to anyone. His approach is professional and precise - but most importantly - he gets results! My lower back had bothered me for nearly 2 months and his treatment provided immediate relief. Absolute game changer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I had a lot of lower back pain for 2 1/2 years. I was sent to physical therapy by my Dr and had no relief. It seemed that I hurt more after therapy and I stopped going. I finally felt I needed to go another route, chiropractic care, but didnt know where to start. I read many reviews and came upon Dr Burr. I was impressed with what I read in the reviews and thought, why not! I went there and Dr Burr gave me real answers to what may be the issue.It was not typical Chiropracty, it was me having t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
Dr. RJ Burr treated me for a chronic shoulder injury on a weekly basis using different innovative techniques to see which would be best for my condition. It didn’t take long for Dr. Burr to come up with the perfect solution for my rehabilitation. He is definitely a top-notch Chiro and Rehab specialist who clearly has a wealth of knowledge in both disciplines. As of today, I am 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
Dr. Burr has a different approach than other chiropractors. His goal is to get to the bottom of what is causing your pain and help you heal yourself. He is very thorough in finding out what is causing your discomfort and explains it all to you. Then he gives you exercises that target your problem and help you feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I scheduled an appointment for pain due to patellar tendonitis in my right knee. During my first visit, it was quickly established that what I was experiencing was from my lower back and a series of exercises were prescribed to me. The pain cleared quickly and I was able to return to normal activities. I would have never worked this out on my own and am ecstatic I decided to go in. Easy booking and minimal wait time made the experience painless (pun intended).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I had some significant neck/shoulder pain and arm tingles about 2 months ago and was referred to Dr. Burr. After working with him for just a very short time, Dr. Burr not only relieved my pain, he identified my issues and taught me what movements will create relief from the pain and numbness. The home exercises are simple and quick, but life-changing when it comes to pain relief. Thank you Dr. Burr. You are truly awesome!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
When visiting a chiropractor's office in the past, I would be seen for less than 15 minutes to just be adjusted. Dr. RJ provides a completely different chiropractic experience! He takes his time to understand your specific case, considering your daily lifestyle, and creates a treatment plan that is best fit for you. I greatly appreciate how Dr. RJ worked WITH me to create a long term solution to my back pain. A huge thank you to Dr. RJ for a spectacular chiropractic experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I've suffered from low back issues on and off for 20+ years. Didn't believe they were fixable until I met Dr. Burr. He worked with me to understand the true cause of my issues and find solutions. I'm feeling better than I have in a long time! Thanks Dr. Burr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I visited REACH because I had issues with my elbow and was surprised to find out that the pain was actually coming from my neck. Treatment started right away and I got my "homework" exercises to support. It is all about taking care of and being responsible for my body. Dr. Burr provided all the information I need to understand and learn how I can avoid similar pain in future. The one thing that amazed me the most was how I can use my breath to stabilize my core and spine to avoid pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
Dr. Burrs approach to dealing with my injury was indepth. Theraphy and treatment delt with healing the problem but also what i can do to strengthen the area so not to injure it again. shawn
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I met With Dr David Swain at Reach Chiropractic. I came in with some serious Sciatic nerve pain. Over a few weeks I gauged my progress by how well I walked from my car to the office. Always after the session I was better and continued to improve everyday with the excercises he gave me and the therapy I got in the sessions. I hope this never happens to me again but If it does, I certainly know where to go. Thanks, WWB Plymouth, MI
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
My daughter has seen Dr. Burr several times to help increase her strength in sports, rehab, and chiropractic care. Wonderful care from a knowledgeable professional who looks at the whole person, what is going on, and gives options on the plan of action. Would definitely recommend this practice, Dr. Burr is a great addition to our community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Burr! My biggest issue was aching hips that never seemed to get any better, no matter what I did. Dr. Burr assessed me and we worked together to relieve my pain in less than 6 visits. He explained to me what was causing my pain and taught me how to help myself now and in the future. Dr. Burr is friendly and knowledgeable and he gave me a lot of pointers to help during kettlebell class and my workouts to prevent injury. I am pain free thanks to RJ!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. RJ Burr at REACH! We originally took our daughter to see RJ because we were looking for a sports chiropractor who could help her reach her goal of playing college golf. Little did we know at the time that he is so much more than that! RJ uses The Mackenzie Method to evaluate and treat our daughter's neck and back issues that are caused by intensive studying, a heavy backpack and golf. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of time he spends evaluating and teaching her exercises
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
I came to see Dr. Burr about 4 weeks ago with shoulder pain. Working with him in the office and doing my movement homework that I learned I am happy to say I am almost 100% pain free!! I highly recommend Dr.Burr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?
Dr. Burr is an amazing chiropractic practitioner. He is detail oriented and has a very clear individualized approach to his work. His office is clean affordable and effective. Dr. Burr not only treats your issue within the office but he helps create a plan for you between visits making self-maintenance at home doable. I appreciate his philosophies to not keep you as a patient but see you as a client as you personally see fit. Great work. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Burr Jr, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Burr Jr?

We are Chiropractic Physicians by professional title. What we do is help people who are frustrated with pain and injury slowing them down, concerned they may not get their lifestyle back!

At REACH Rehab Chiropractic Performance Center, pr...

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Burr Jr accepts the following insurance:

Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
PPOM

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Burr Jr treats your condition or procedure