Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Ronald Andelora, DC
Dr. Ronald Andelora, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Tucson, AZ.

6831 N Oracle Rd Ste 133

Tucson, AZ 85704

Learn about Dr. Andelora

• Chiropractic

Dr. Andelora does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Andelora is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Andelora has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Andelora has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Andelora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andelora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Andelora's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andelora to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Andelora's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
Because of Dr. Ron’s care for the past 12 years, I’ve enjoyed pain-free work days, sitting all day, and quick recovery from play-day injuries. He is professional and kind, caring and gentle. And very effective. The addition of ART to his way of working with traditional chiropractic practices resolved a stubborn hip pain. His 15-minute adjustments are more effective and longer-lasting than an hour-long massage! I recommend him to all my friends who are looking for chiropractic care.
in Tucson, AZ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Andelora for the past 20+ years and he's always been friendly, helpful and responsive to my needs. I see him regularly and he is a tremendous help to my overall health.
in Tucson, AZ |
If you are looking for a chiropractor that does more than adjustments, that is Dr. Ron. His treatments vary depending on the need. I love the ART ( active release techniques) that he uses. I have gone to him not only when needed for periodic maintenance with my scoliosis but also for pre and post shoulder surgery, rebalancing my body after I flew over the handlebars cycling, and fixing my painful knee after hiking 42 miles on the Grand Canyon. He is a real find in Tucson!
Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Ron Andelora has been helping me for many years. I am a marathon runner and triathlete and without his care I would not be able to compete at the level I have. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced and has been able to help me in way's others have not. As a Yoga teacher I have referred Dr Andelora to many students who have all had a positive experience. I could not recommend him highly enough.
Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Andelora is highly skilled and has many different techniques that he uses to treat his patients. His sessions are always client focused and effective. I have been a patient for nearly 20 years and he has provided quality care following motor vehicle accidents as well as the everyday aches and pains that come from exercise, job related activities, as well as stress. He is knowledgeable, personable and highly professional.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Andelora, DC?
Are you Dr. Andelora?