Podiatry  |
Male
Dr. Ronald Adelman, DPM
Dr. Ronald Adelman, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Plymouth, MI. Dr. Adelman is affiliated with Saint Mary's of Michigan, St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.

990 W Ann Arbor Trl Ste 200

Plymouth, MI 48170

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Adelman

See how frequently Dr. Adelman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Hammer Toe
Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Adelman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatry

Dr. Adelman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Adelman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Adelman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Adelman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adelman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adelman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adelman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adelman to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Adelman's Performance
Worst doctor I've ever been too. Could not even diagnose my tendonitis that I found out I had. Scratched his head. Didn't examine my shoes, how I walked, range of motion, weaknesses, let alone my foot. Nothing. He had no idea what it was. Could barely walk and had to ask for MRI myself after weeks if getting worse. Left room before I could ask any questions...I assumed he was coming back. Another time he recommended blood work....I called the front office THREE times and never got a call back.
in Westland, MI |
Wonderful doctor. He is amazing, helped me when another doctor messed up on a previous surgery. So glad I found him when I did or it would have been irreversible.
Livonia, MI |
I contacted his office with painful plantar fasciitis. It was a week and a half before I could get in. Once there, a technician x-rayed my foot. When Dr. Adelman came in, he examined my foot briefly and left after about a minute before I could ask questions. No personal touch; minimal explanation; no reference to the x-rays; no checking or mention of my current orthotics. The technician returned with a nighttime foot brace. I will not return to this assembly-line approach to care.
in Wayne, MI |
Fantastic experience great bed side manner super service staff friendly with great smiles
in Northville, MI |
Excellent doctor. Takes time to really hear your problem and address any concerns. Highly recommend.
in Plymouth, Mi |
I went to Dr. Adelman thinking I had a wart on my heel. He took xrays of the foot, and suggested He wanted to do a punch biopsy, as he suspected it was melonoma. Two days later he called To say it was melonoma. He had already called my internest to give her the information . Dr. Chang At U of M did 4surgeries in 40 days and said if he treated it as a wart I'd be dead in 40 days.Five Years later I am cancer free. Dr. Adelman saved my life!!!!!! He is the BEST!!!! I highly Recommend him.
in Plymouth, MI |
Dr. Ronald Adelman is one of the BEST podiatrist I have been to ever. His professionalism is unique, he stays in a relaxed mood when greeting his patients, which relaxes them no matter what the outcome is of your visit. It doesn't matte if you are there for the simplest thing, like a nail cutting or major surgery, he always greets you calmly with a hand shake and a great smile. I will never go to anyone else.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Adelman, DPM?
Are you Dr. Adelman?