Dr. Ronald Adams, DC

Dr. Ronald Adams, DC

Functional Medicine  |
Dr. Ronald Adams, DC is a functional medicine provider who practices in Statesville, NC. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read his story

1661 Davie Ave

Statesville, NC 28677

Learn about Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Adams "Dr. Adams is a 2000 graduate of Life University receiving a Doctor of Chiropractic. He has post doctoral training in Chiropractic/Functional Neurology from the Carrick Institute, Metabolic Syndrome X and Alzheimer's from Harvard Medical School and Functional Medicine training from Functional Medicine University."

This content was provided by Dr. Adams "Imagine being able to live life to the fullest potential. Imagine a life that has limitless options. Imagine being able to do the activities you love with your family and friends and not hesitating. Today, we are constantly reminded of all the things we can't do because of chronic health conditions. Our philosophy is simple, find the triggers or underlying causes of chronic diseases or pain, teach our clients how to remove/eliminate those triggers and guide them to the life they have only imagined. We utilize state of the art testing tools and techniques that are often not employed in our  nations current healthcare model. We focus on the client and his/her family to get the best possible results for life."

• Functional Medicine
  • Chiropractic
  • Functional Neurology

Dr. Adams does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Chronic Pain Syndrome

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Trigenics® System

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Carrick Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Adams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Adams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
Dr. Adams Says:

We always appreciate open and honest reviews of our practice!

Dr. Adams' Performance
in Mocksville, NC |
Dr. Adams helped pinpoint food sensitivities that were causing inflammation that had been diagnosed as Fibromyalgia. After I had completed the program with Dr. Adams, I took my new blood work to my rheumatologist. He was impressed! We cut my medication in half and now I am medication free.
in Statesville, NC |
He has been extremely helpful in relieving my pain and getting my eating habits changed. I have also seen a significant drop in my cholesterol and blood pressure. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and approachable.
in Union Grove , NC |
Dr. Adams and his staff are AWESOME!! They are such caring and compassionate individuals. When entering into Dr. Adams' care I was not in the best of health. As of today 4/20/2016 I'm down 20 lbs and have energy I haven't had in years. I started his program on March 1st. I can honestly say It's been a wonderful change that's given me a new outlook on life. I would recommend his services to anyone.
in Statesville, NC |
Dr. Adams is very thorough in his knowledge, research and skills. He has helped me personally with, hormone issues, weight and back issues that no one else could touch. I trust him with all issues and would recommend him and have to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Adams, DC?
Are you Dr. Adams?