Dr. Ron Dalrymple, PHD

Dr. Ron Dalrymple, PHD

Psychology  ·
Dr. Ron Dalrymple, PHD is a psychologist in N Fort Myers, FL. He specializes in psychology.Read his story

13180 N Cleveland Ave

N Fort Myers, FL 33903

Learn about Dr. Dalrymple

Dr. Dalrymple's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dalrymple "I became fascinated by psychology and our vast human potential when working at NASA at 19 years old. I was working at Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, majoring in math and physics at the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland, when I discovered a correlation between these physical sciences and psychology. This began a life-long study of this vast field which has taken me around he world as a psychotherapist, researcher, college professor, author, book publisher and film producer, searching for the answers to the human mind. Our focus has always been to bring the best treatment and therapy we can to our wonderful people."

This content was provided by Dr. Dalrymple "Our philosophy is to help our clients identify, understand and find positive solutions to their challenges in life. Rather than a focus on pathology, we help them develop their strengths, self-esteem, a positive self-image, focused goals and intent, communication skills, assertiveness training, anger management, deep relaxation, building positive relationships, and developing their creative problem-solving skills, to mention but a few of our approaches.  "

• Psychology

Dr. Dalrymple does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Perry Point Va Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • University Of Maryland Graduate School In Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 1984

Dr. Dalrymple has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dalrymple has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dalrymple does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dalrymple and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dalrymple's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dalrymple to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Dalrymple's Performance

I have tried several therapies throughout the years. Dr. Dalrymple is the only one I have had any success with. He actually listens, remembers and has genuine care. I struggle with anxiety and addiction. Since attending weekly sessions, my anxiety has decreased greatly and I am now in control of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0