Dr. Roman Orsini, DPM

Dr. Roman Orsini, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Roman Orsini, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Lewes, DE. He is 46 years old.

1539 Savannah Rd Ste 203

Lewes, DE 19958

Learn about Dr. Orsini

See how frequently Dr. Orsini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Hammer Toe

Dr. Orsini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatry

Dr. Orsini does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Education data for Dr. Orsini is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Orsini has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Orsini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Orsini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orsini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Orsini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orsini to family and friends
Dr. Orsini's Performance
Best Doc ever!!
in Frankford, DE |
Wonderful doctor, very friendly and competent. I felt very confident in his skill and trusted him with my surgery on my achilles.
in Lewes, DE |
I wish there were a higher excellent amount of stars.. I LOVE Dr. Orsini... he did total construction of my right foot and it is AMAZING the difference.... He is a very compassionate Dr. and "listens" to you when you are telling him your concerns.... VERY honest with what he thinks is best for you with his amazing experience. Great Dr. .... Great staff.... GREAT experience with EVERY visit!! THANK you ALL
Dagsboro, DE |
We are very happy with Dr. Orsini.
in Georgetown, DE |
I took my mother to see Dr. Orsini when my mom sprained her ankle. He was very attentive and informative to mom's needs. Highly recommend to anyone needing a great podiatrist. Thanks Dr. Roman and staff for your wonderful service.
in Rehoboth Beach, DE |
Dr. O was outstanding. he was professional courteous and very knowledgeable of the problem which I presented with. He treated me for gout and fixed my problem the matter of hours. I would recommend Dr. O to anyone who is in need of a podiatrist.
Lewes, DE |
Re: Dr. Orsini (Provider) see below. Re: Staff - there are no RNs on staff involved in hands-on patient care. The RN surrogate medical assistants lack of medical knowledge hampered my patient care on more than one occasion. Some medical assistants came off as arrogant & condescending, perhaps a coping mechanism to mask their lack of knowledge, both medical & wound care-related, or they thought they knew more than they did, resulting in poor: staff pain mgmt prior to/after surgery & wound care.
in Ocean view de |
My name is Susan , writing on behalf of my husband . My Jim fell off a roof while working (6yrs) ago and had 2 calcaneal fractures (shattered heels cannot be fixed ) Dr Orsini did a perfect job on his surgery with what he had to work with . The caring and concern this man gave to us was something you never forget . There is not a day that goes by , truly that we don't think of him with such admiration . He truly is a hero . No pain and was back to work 2 1/2 months after surgery . The best!
in Milford, DE |
I have been a patient of Dr. Orsini for years. My whole family goes to him. 3 out of 4 of us have been operated on by him. Always receive excellent care by Dr. Orsini and his entire staff. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Millsboro, DE |
It was most excellent. I found Dr. Orsini to be very personable on top of his professionalism. I most appreciated his willingness to take as much time with me as needed, not only to treat my injury, but explain all facets of the issue and the total treatment regimen. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing orthopaedic care.
Have you seen Dr. Roman Orsini, DPM?
Are you Dr. Orsini?