Chiropractic  |
Dr. Roger Knowles, DC
Dr. Roger Knowles, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Lakewood, CO. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

12792 W Alameda Pkwy Ste E

Lakewood, CO 80228

• Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Knowles

We provide direct care from Dr. Knowles only, with traditional hands-on manipulation, adjustments, trigger point massage, ultrasound, diathermy and heat, and spinolator table massage.

Dr. Knowles is a highly skilled practitioner with over 30 years of experience.  He treats a wide range of patients, including athletes, firefighters, children, elderly, and those with chronic conditions such as arthritis, obesity, carpal tunnel, and disc degeneration.

He regularly works on patients during pregnancy, preparing for sports competition, recovering from other conditions, and to maintain general well-being.  His patients range in age from 3 years to 93 years old, with many 2nd and 3rd generation patients!

Dr. Knowles comes from a long family heritage of osteopaths here in Colorado, and is a deeply committed healer.  He and his wife, Nancy, live here in Lakewood, where he raised his family, and is involved in family history, Boy Scouts, hiking, and his local church.  He is always eager to swap hilarious stories about home improvement projects and driving junker cars.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Clinical Electrophysiology Physical Therapy
  • Headache Management
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Orthotics
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Knowles does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acrodysplasia Scoliosis
  • Dislocated Joint
  • Ear Ache
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Foot Pain
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Sinus Disorders
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries of the Knee
  • Sprain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tension Headache

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • American Board Of Chiropractic Orthpedists
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Knowles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Knowles has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Knowles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knowles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knowles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knowles to family and friends
Dr. Knowles' Performance
in Lakewood, CO |
He is always efficient and takes great care to solve my problem.
in Lakewood, CO |
I have been using Dr Knowles for many years, and he is always flexible and able to help me realign my trouble spots. He is also fun to work with. We have a great working relationship.
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr, Knowles chiropractic treatment has been a great help in keeping me flexible for sports activities. I would highly recommend him.
in Denver, CO |
Always flexible. The only physician that sees me at my scheduled time.
in Golden, CO |
I have been visiting Dr. Knowles for 4 years and he has been flexible when I need to move an appointment or need to see him on short notice.
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Knowles was actually recommended to me by a former co-worker, who had used him to address some back pain. At the time I also was experiencing minor back pain, and I sought out Dr. Knowles to help me remedy that. He was great from the beginning. Dr. Knowles help me get better, eliminated my back pain, and improved my posture and health. Now years later, I am still his patient, and I visit him regularly for maintenance and overall spine health.
in Arvada, CO |
Dr Knowles is a wonderful, caring chiropractor. He has been great about getting me in quickly when I have a migraine or when I was pregnant and had low back pain. He takes his time with me and has different tools like ultrasound and massage bed as well to relieve pain or help get my body aligned again :)
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
I've been seeing Dr Knowles for several years now. I first started seeing Dr Knowles when I was pregnant. He was able to help me manage and address hip and neck pain throughout my pregnancy. He has also helped me with ongoing neck pain and migraines. I always know I need an appointment with Dr Knowles when I start getting headaches. I've always felt comfortable during treatment and better after seeing him, great Chiropractor.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Knowles is GREAT! I've been seeing him for over a year after rupturing a disc in my lower back. I went through months of physical therapy with my Doctor with no relief until a friend referred me to Dr. Knowles. I was able to return to my job in construction and have had no issues with my back since. Now I see him once a month and have never felt better!
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Knowles is amazing! He has helped me tremendously with my back problems. He is able to keep my back problems under control and my daily life is back to normal without being in pain. He is also very flexible with appointments and he is always running on time. Not only is he an amazing chiropractor, he is an awesome person. I have never met another chiropractor like him; he is one in a million!
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Knowles is a good listener and makes sure to handle what is ailing you that day.
Have you seen Dr. Roger Knowles, DC?
Are you Dr. Knowles?