Dr. Roger Freed, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 72

Chiropractic

Dr. Roger Freed, DC is a Chiropractor in Hendersonville, NC. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Roger Freed, DC

Laurel Park Chiropractic Center

212 S Grove St Ste D Hendersonville, NC 28792 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• Tension Headache
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

Dr. Freed accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Freed has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(828) 696-9090Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Freed's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Freed

Dr. Freed

Dr Freed appears to have deep knowledge of his profession and explains symptoms and causes at an appropriate level to his clients. He listens and communicates well. Office environment is very friendly, clean and timely. My first experience with chiropractic care, and it was excellent.
Feb 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr Freed has been our chiropractor for 23 years. Broad background not only in chiropractic, but also kinesiology, acupuncture and nutrition. He listens well and is patient. He has helped me tremendously over the years, and the people I've referred to him have always been happy they went to see him. Not only is he an excellent doctor, but an excellent human being.
Patti Stamm – Jan 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I feel very lucky to have stumbled upon Dr. Roger Freed. I have been using chiropractic for almost 40 years and Dr. Freed has impressed me with his knowledge about chiropractic, but more importantly, his understanding of all the muscles, tendons, ligaments, etc. that play a large role in addressing my scoliosis and chronic issues. His expertise has brought my healing/progress to another level. Thank you Dr. Freed.
LS – Dec 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I have never visited a chiropractor before, but after experiencing severe pain from sciatica my neighbor recommenced I call Dr. Freed. I reached the number after hours on a Friday but left a message. Dr. Freed called me back within a few hours, and over the phone talked about the pain I was experiencing and recommended some stretching exercises that might help. I was immediately impressed with the caring nature of the conversation. I was able to get in to the office the following Monday. He took a thorough update of my health conditions, then he went on the start treating my condition. Within just a few visits the pain became manageable and 3 weeks later almost gone. He tells you why and what he is doing to treat you and is available when needed. I am so glad to have found him.
Susan B – Dec 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
He is fabulous and has helped me so much.
Veronica Zink – Nov 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
My wife and I have involuntarily sailed off horses and bicycles in recent years. Our first stop is always at Roger's office. He has healed us rapidly, humanely, and with great understanding of how the body works. We wholeheartedly recommend you visit him.
Will McIntyre – Oct 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
He was easy to get into. On first appt. He did a very thorough exam before any treatment. He carefully listened to all my concerns and explained everything he was doing during his adjustments His knowledge of the of body is outstanding!! I am very impressed with the care I am getting and feeling much better after only a few treatments.
Patricia Bond – Sep 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
My yoga teacher recommended Dr. Freed…who better then a yoga teacher! I have several issues with my body and I have seen several chiropractors throughout the years of my life. Dr. Freed is number one in my book. He uses a technique called myofascial release. It does wonders for my shoulders and hips. He also uses traditional chiropractic adjustments which have also been extremely helpful for my back. Dr. Freed is kind, friendly, a good listener and funny! I am so happy I met Dr. Freed. If you are looking for a chiropractor contact Dr. Freed. You will not regret it.
Denise – Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed was recommended to me by my sister who suffered chronic lower back and hip pain due to an accident. I have knowledge in medicine so I was skeptic a first but I had struggled with midback pain long enough so I thought I would try. Boy I am glad I did. He was extremely thorough with his history and physical exam, making sure he understood my medical issues before he started treatment. He would walk through with me everything he was doing and why. Most important, I am seeing long term results. He also tackled my ankle and knee pain which I didn't expect. I would recommend Dr. Freed to anyone who struggles with musculoskeletal issues.
Tami – Sep 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is a very knowledgeable about his profession. I am very appreciative off the way he explains everything he does before and while he is doing it. ( I ask LOTS of questions!!) I have been 3 times and saw amazing results the very first time!!! ( Now I am just in the follow up stages.) I have always been a massage therapy type of person but my results with Dr. Freed far outweighed the benefits I saw from my last massage visit. I highly recommend you give Dr. Freed a try.
Molly M – May 24, 2021
Very very good!
Greg – May 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is an excellent chiropractor. He examined me and knew immediately what was wrong, and in 4 visits corrected all pain issues.
Martha Bunday – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I am new to Western NC and have some mild "chronic" lower back issues that flair up occasionally. Found Dr. Freed accepted my insurance and graded out very well so i decided to go to him for my most recent flare-up related to my relocation efforts. Roger started the new patient process with a lengthy interview to learn my history. He also learned my prior course of treatment from my chiro in Phoenix over the last 10 years. From there he conducted a thorough physical exam to gain an understanding of my issues. From there he begins his treatment plain-talking what body areas he is checking out, the symptoms, and the treatments. I have to say i was skeptical coming in as we all know how easy 5 star ratings are handed out on the internet but i am a believer in his approach so far thru my first 3 treatments. I am excited about his approach and hold out hope he can improve my chronic structural defects. Highly recommend!
Tom MacConnel – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is very meticulous in resolving my problem. He explains everthing that he is doing and why; indicating a particular joint or muscle that is influencing the problem. He is on time and gives you his full attention. He has and still is working wonders on several issues I am having with much success. I wish I had gone to him years earlier for expert treatment and knowledge. He is excellent!
Apr 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Have been to Dr Freed for a couple of problems...worked to relieve a pinched nerve and working now on shoulder pain that I have...he is very knowledgeable and a great person...
David splawn – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Began seeing Dr. Freed for a "sciatica" problem. After weekly visits for almost two months - problem/pain/aggravation are virtually GONE!!!!! Will continue to see him monthly or should the problem arise again. He gave me my quick walk back - no limping! He is a great doctor, talked to me in "my terms" and will be recommended by me to anyone who has chiropractic issues. Thanks again Dr. Freed!
Debbie Miller – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I went to Dr. Freed for a recent lower back pain but also for chronic headaches. After listening and doing his examination he explained everything he was about to do before he did it. I felt very at ease knowing what was coming. I received a phone call from him the following day to make sure I was doing well. That is something that never happened to me before. My lower back is improving every day and I will soon begin treatment for my headaches. Dr. Freed is very professional, knowledgeable in his field and very caring and I would recommend him highly.
tcbymama – Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I have gone to see Dr. Freed 3 times this week for a problem with my ribs and back muscles. He has been very professional, listened and interpreted what I was feeling and managed it well. I have seen a steady improvement after he has used many of the tools in his bag i.e. muscle stimulator, ultrasound and acupuncture.
Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Very professional and kind.
Amy Miller – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Always a pleasure to see Dr. Freed. He is a very friendly and personable man. Oh, and a great Doctor as well!
RHU III – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Freed?