Dr. Roger Freed, DC

Dr. Roger Freed, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Roger Freed, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hendersonville, NC. He is 67 years old.

212 S Grove St Ste D

Hendersonville, NC 28792

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Freed

This content was provided by Dr. Freed "As a chiropractor I look at the body as a whole. Just like the pain you feel in your leg from sciatica, the source of the pain may be coming from someplace else. Where your pain is coming from can only be determined by evaluating the entire frame of your body including the muscles, ligaments and tendons that move your bones around. Getting you out of pain is the easier task, keeping you from having another episode is my calling."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Freed does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Disorders

• Pain Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Council On Extremity Adjusting
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • International Academy Of Clinical Acpuncture
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Freed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Freed has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freed to family and friends
Dr. Freed's Performance
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed was very helpful and accommodating. He helped alleviate my problem. I would highly recommend him to others.
in Mills River, NC |
I love this dr. , he explains everything he's going to do, is very gentle, checks with me repeatedly to make sure I'm ok . His office has a very nice atmosphere, ez parking, and he's always on time.
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed is very knowledgeable, personable, and caring. I have been seeing him for several weeks for lower back pain and he has done a wonderful job diagnosing my pain and finding the best treatment plan for my particular problem. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family members who are in need of chiropractic care.
in Zirconia |
Dr. Freed is terrific. My lower back and shoulder issues have been problematic for decades. Dr. Freed performed a detailed history, exam and treatment during the first visit. The pain was much improved afterwards. My symptoms have continued to lessen and after my sixth visit I am almost symptom free. I appreciate Dr. Freed's understanding of anatomy and his ability to communicate what is happening in the body. I have recommended Dr. Freed to others and will continue to be treated by him
in Fletcher, NC |
Dr. Freed listens carefully to me, and I imagine he does that with all his patients. He addressed my pain and made me feel better fast. I'm a fan.
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed is knowledgeable and always listens carefully when the patient is giving him information regarding their health care issues.
Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed is knowledgeable and always takes the time to answer all of my questions. He genuinely cares about his patients.
in Hendersonville, NC |
I accompanied my sister who was in great pain to her first appointment with Dr. Freed. I was very impressed with the care he took with her. I was so impressed, that I am now one of his patients. I find Dr. Freed to not only be very knowledgeable about the human body but also a very kind and caring person. He explains what he is going to do and why. He is just a real genuine person! I am honored and pleased to highly recommend Dr. Freed for your care too!
in Hendersonville, NC |
I was in horrible pain and could barely walk. I contacted Dr. Freed's office and was able to get right in as a new patient. Dr. Freed is very personable, knowledgeable, and explains in layman's words what he is going to do and what the problem is. Dr. Freed called me the next day to check up on me and see how I was doing. How many doctors do you know that do that? I have gone back a couple of times and am doing a lot better. I would highly recommend Dr. Freed.
henderson cty, nc |
friendly, professional atmosphere & demeanor. dr. freed's initial exam, with chiropractic tests, determines specific problems. he appropriately explains findings in layman's terms & communicates at every step of treatment. truly a satisfying experience -- without any contract. altho i've just-begun, I feel better -- while confident about functioning more-comfortably. i only wish dr. freed had been my FIRST chiropractor. I hope to spread word to others.
in Hendersonville |
Dr Freed takes all the time needed to resolve a problem, to listen, and help . of the dozens or chiropractors I have seen, he is the best, most helpful for healing and easy to get in to see.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Freed opened up on Sat to see me and was very helpful explaining my situation! Great!!!
Hendersonville, NC |
Knowledgeable, caring.
in hendersonville, nc |
I would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Freed!! I called in for an appointment and was surprised that he could work me in the same day! Within an hour I was in his office. He took x-rays and then explained the reasons for my severe pain. Today, after 2 visits of therapy, I am much better. I am very optimistic about getting completely well. I'm sorry that I waited so long in pain before calling Dr. Freed.
in Flat Rock NC |
Takes time to listen eplains specific care plan.
in Hendersonville, NC |
I am a college student and he really helped me with some hateful back/neck problems with adjustments and exercises. He had TIME to listen and to help.
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed is excellent at diagnosing and explaining medical conditions.
in Hendersonville, NC |
Very knowledgeable about the muscular skeleton system. Helped me a lot to ease pain from trauma caused by a bad fall.
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed is interested and connected to me as a patient. I appreciate his concern, his candor, and his care.
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed was willing to see me as a new patient within half hour of my call. He is professional, caring, and really can identify the issues and give a treatment plan. Linda was kind and courteous! I'm so thankful to have found Dr. Freed!
in Hendersonville, NC |
Very good beside manner and very professional
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed is excellent, compassionate, experienced and friendly. He spends as much time with me as I need, and is concerned about my health.
in Flat Rock, NC |
My first experience with a chiropractor! Sought out Dr. Freed for lower back spasms that had me flat on my back. Could not have asked for any better experience. Relief from my presenting problem within three visits. Great teacher with lots of suggestions for exercises and other ways to protect and prevent re-injury. Very Satisfied and better than ever. Thanks!
Flat Rock, NC |
Dr. Freed is knowledgeable, gentle, efficient....I can't say enough good about him! I'm so glad I discovered him. He has been very helpful!
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Freed is absolutely wonderful. he has fixed my back and neck through gentle manipulation and other therapies. I highly recommend him to everyone!
Have you seen Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Are you Dr. Freed?

Visit Dr. Freed

Dr. Freed accepts 17 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions