Dr. Roger Freed, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 69

Dr. Freed

"I have been using the services of Dr. Freed for more than 10 years, most often in a periodic maintenance mode. I find him friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. A plus factor is his ability to accommodate scheduling requests. I never hesitate to recommend Dr. freed to friends who ask about a local chiropractor."

Read Review

"I've been seeing Dr. Freed for several weeks now and am very happy with the care I'm receiving. He checks my muscles and joints as well as my spine. He explains what he's doing. He keeps close tabs on my progress to evaluate his treatment and my health. In addition to all this, he's an interesting person and pleasant to converse with. That means a lot when one is getting medical treatment."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Freed

Dr. Freed?
Dr. Freed's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roger Freed, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Very helpful. Dr. Freed is always thorough, friendly, and I feel well cared for when I have an appointment with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
All around I am satisfied with the chiropractic care I have received from Dr. Freed and will continue to work with him as needed. He is thorough in his exams and thoughtful in practice. You will leave more informed than when you came because Dr. Freed takes the time to both listen and explain. My primary complaints were addressed quickly and effectively, and when I feel the need to shedule urgently or make a change he accommodating. He has a notably caring and professional disposition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I'm 72 and had never been to a chiropractor before this month. The results have been very positive; I feel better than I have in a year. He is very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is an expert at his craft.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Great explaination of problem and solutions. Knows his stuff. Simple appointment scheduling. Self run office keeps costs down. Procedures not covered by insurance very reasonable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is amazing! He can quickly and gently move key joints and determine what he needs to address! I also love that if you have a problem he focuses on resolving that first, then moves to maintenance to keep you where your back and joints are happy! A real find!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I have just begun going to Dr. Freed and I couldn't be happier. He takes the time necessary to investigate all of my back issues and then suggests a treatment, all while explaining in great detail. He keeps notes on my progress at the computer and adds to them during the entire procedure. He is straightforward, yet personable. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
He answers all questions that you may have about anything and is very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is an excellent health care provider. He listens well to my concerns. He is very thorough and professional in all respects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is very thorough and listens carefully to my concerns. He uses several methods to help my back pain and explains everything he is doing which I like. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I found Dr. Freed genuinely concerned with my issues, Always presents a positive attitude about treatment options. He explained throughly my recent medical tests (MRI. X-rays) and explained all the procedures utilized in my treatment. I found him very informative, respectful, and easily engaged. He has helped me a great deal and I have confidence in his ability to resolve my pain issues. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Highly recommend this Doctor. Dr. Roger Freed is my best experience with a chiropractor. I feel better leaving than when I arrive. He is not an extremist. He checks full body alignment and listens to your concerns. He also can adjust infants and children. He has up to date equipment and the office is well maintained. The ambiance of the office is warm and welcoming. Very pleasant experience. I’d recommend him to everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed was very helpful and accommodating. He helped alleviate my problem. I would highly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I love this dr. , he explains everything he's going to do, is very gentle, checks with me repeatedly to make sure I'm ok . His office has a very nice atmosphere, ez parking, and he's always on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is very knowledgeable, personable, and caring. I have been seeing him for several weeks for lower back pain and he has done a wonderful job diagnosing my pain and finding the best treatment plan for my particular problem. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family members who are in need of chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is terrific. My lower back and shoulder issues have been problematic for decades. Dr. Freed performed a detailed history, exam and treatment during the first visit. The pain was much improved afterwards. My symptoms have continued to lessen and after my sixth visit I am almost symptom free. I appreciate Dr. Freed's understanding of anatomy and his ability to communicate what is happening in the body. I have recommended Dr. Freed to others and will continue to be treated by him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed listens carefully to me, and I imagine he does that with all his patients. He addressed my pain and made me feel better fast. I'm a fan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is knowledgeable and always listens carefully when the patient is giving him information regarding their health care issues.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Freed?

For over 30 years I have been taking care of people's aches and pains.

Sometimes the problem is as simple as knowing that any joint can cause pain.

But over time I have learned that sometimes the cause of your pa...

• Chiropractic

International Academy Of Clinical Acpuncture
1994
1981
1980

Dr. Freed accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Freed has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(828) 696-9090Find providers who accept this insurance