Dr. Roger Freed, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 70

Dr. Freed

Laurel Park Chiropractic Center

212 S Grove St Ste D Hendersonville, NC 28792

Dr. Roger Freed, DC is a chiropractor in Hendersonville, NC. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Freed accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Freed has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(828) 696-9090Find providers who accept this insurance

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Roger Freed, DC...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Freed's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Freed

Dr. Freed?
Dr. Freed's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roger Freed, DC
He is extremely knowledgeable as other reviews state. He is also very kind listens to what you have to say and always has helpful suggestions for you issues. He is the best and I recommend him very highly.
Claudia – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed is very experienced and knowledgeable. He listens, educates, and is targeted in his recommendations and rationales for behaviors that he wants the patient to learn. He does not overwhelm with exercises, but provide recommendation in progression to change patterns of behavior. He also has some therapy options that are very helpful to treat chronic pain areas that relieve the stress of what- to- do and why is nothing helping. Dr. Freed is very nice, professional, and timely. I appreciate his help.
Judith Pittillo – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I recommend Dr Freed without hesitation, as I feel he is very caring, diligent and professional. He puts a lot of effort into tracking how you feel and always strives to make sure you're improving.
Leslie – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I have been using chiropractic for 30 years and have used 5 other doctors. Dr. Freed is by far the best. Extremely knowledgeable and has helped so much with conditions I have struggled with for years.
JanetLB – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed was very thorough in assessing my condition and in my treatment.
Carol – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I find him to be the perfect package: He is the most knowledgeable doctor, skillful, highly experienced, accommodating, compassionate and all wrapped up in a bow of playful humor.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
My husband and I first became aware of Dr. Freed due to somewhat of an emergency. Jim was in the floor and could barely move due to back pain. A family friend recommended Dr. Freed and contacted him to see if he could help my husband. Dr. Freed called us and offered to come to our house or meet us at his office...on a Sunday!!! After a little while, my husband was able to get off the floor and get in the car. Dr. Freed immediately helped him. He has helped both of us many times since with back, leg, neck and elbow pains.
Jim and Kim – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Incredibly skilled and compassionate doctor and human being. And so appreciate his willingness to use various methods for treatments.
Naomi – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Unlike many doctors Dr. Freed is not self serving. He has an extensive background of knowledge and experience to draw on and a sincere interest in helping his patients. In the short time I have been going to him I am happy to say he is helping me walk without pain ! Thank you Dr. Freed...
Doug – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
What Dr Freed was able to do for me and my lower back pain was amazing. Always able to get into see him quickly. Within few visits i was back to myself. Would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with back pain
Marlo Maybin – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Dr. Freed has always managed to alleviate my pain in a matter of a few adjustments, he is usually spot on in his analysis of where the pain is coming from.
Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I recently had a second episode of what I call a "frozen neck". Last year I ended up in the ER for help as I was in severe pain and could no longer even drive as I couldn't move my head. When this recent episode began I knew I needed help immediately. Dr. Freed fit me into his schedule the very next day. He took time to evaluate my situation and began a treatment immediately. I felt very encouraged that he could help me and I felt an improvement after the very first treatment. After approximately 6 session I feel almost back to normal. It is a great relief as I have an overseas volunteer project scheduled in July. Without Dr. Freed's help I don't know that I could have followed through on my plans. I highly recommend Dr. Freed. He is a caring and very skilled professional .
Sally Moore in Hendersonville, NC – Jun 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I've been to several chiropractors in the past, but I've NEVER been to one who has done such a thorough examination of my entire body. He ID'd problems I wasn't even aware of which were causing issues, and not only treated the symptoms, but also gave me instruction on how I could prevent the problems from coming back. A true professional in every sense of the word, I highly recommend Dr. Freed.
Sean M. – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Thorough, attentive care. Very knowledgeable for my specific problem.
Hanna Durell in Hendersonville, NC – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
A few months ago I pulled out my neck in the shower. As a 30 year old women, I had never experienced this type of pain and discomfort before so naturally assumed I was dying. Dr. Freed was able to see me later that day and not only did an adjustment but calmed my overall worries. That evening I had a first date and he was very supportive about getting me to a point where I could enjoy it and not be in agony. Dr. Freed helped ease all my physical pain over the next few sessions and even checked in on me the day after to see how I was doing. The "first date" is now my wonderful boyfriend so I am eternally grateful to Dr. Freed for helping me that day!
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I have been using the services of Dr. Freed for more than 10 years, most often in a periodic maintenance mode. I find him friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. A plus factor is his ability to accommodate scheduling requests. I never hesitate to recommend Dr. freed to friends who ask about a local chiropractor.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Freed for several weeks now and am very happy with the care I'm receiving. He checks my muscles and joints as well as my spine. He explains what he's doing. He keeps close tabs on my progress to evaluate his treatment and my health. In addition to all this, he's an interesting person and pleasant to converse with. That means a lot when one is getting medical treatment.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
Very helpful. Dr. Freed is always thorough, friendly, and I feel well cared for when I have an appointment with him.
Lorraine in Hendersonville, NC – Jan 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
All around I am satisfied with the chiropractic care I have received from Dr. Freed and will continue to work with him as needed. He is thorough in his exams and thoughtful in practice. You will leave more informed than when you came because Dr. Freed takes the time to both listen and explain. My primary complaints were addressed quickly and effectively, and when I feel the need to shedule urgently or make a change he accommodating. He has a notably caring and professional disposition.
Abigail G in Hendersonville , NC – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?
I'm 72 and had never been to a chiropractor before this month. The results have been very positive; I feel better than I have in a year. He is very knowledgeable.
Hendersonville, NC – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Freed, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Freed?

For over 30 years I have been taking care of people's aches and pains.

Sometimes the problem is as simple as knowing that any joint can cause pain.

But over time I have learned that someti...

• Chiropractic