Dr. Roger Cook, PHD

CounselingMale

Counseling

Dr. Roger Cook, PHD is a Counselor in Tualatin, OR.

Dr. Roger Cook, PHD

Rdcforensics LLC

19365 SW 65th Ave Ste 206 Tualatin, OR 97062

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Cook treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cook accepts

Dr. Cook's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cook

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Cook was my counselor in a Diversion program in Tillamook and I couldn't have decided to have a better counselor lead my Diversion. He comes off as if he's trying to prove something or as if he thinks he's better than you, but in reality, he's simply observing you and trying to figure you out. When he doesn't seem to be paying attention, he's actually paying very close attention without making anyone feel singled-out. By the end of the Diversion, I left understanding that Dr. Cook probably knew more about me than I did, just by observing my behaviors in his class 1 hour each week for 30-something weeks. He never condemned me for a mistake, but he helped me learn how to avoid them. He always took my word when I gave it without question. He always knew when to back off when things got too heavy. He's quiet about what he actually sees, though. He'll tell you bits, but you don't know how much he gets you until it's time to part ways and his judgment is fair. I'm glad I met Dr. Cook.
marikaswriting – Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roger Cook, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cook?