Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM

Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM

Functional Medicine  ·
Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM is a functional medicine specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research in 1996 and specializes in functional medicine, acupuncture, and more.Read his story

500 NE Spanish River Blvd Ste 31

Boca Raton, FL 33431

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Dunetz treats your condition or procedure

• Stress
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Vitamin Injection
  • Wrist Pain

Offering a diverse selection of safe and effective health and wellness treatment programs. It?s an oasis for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. It's considered by many as one of the Best Acupuncture Clinics in America. We offer tr...

• Functional Medicine

Dr. Dunetz?
Dr. Dunetz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM
RecentMost Helpful
Wonderful in all aspects. The care is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Fantastic Doctor!! I had pain for years and always got dismissed from conventional doctors. Dr. Rodney takes the time to really find out what is going on with you and works with you. He is currently helping my husband and my daughter. I come from PA to see him once a month! If you can't get answers from your doctor, I HIGHLY recommend you making an appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Dr. Dunetz and his staff are fabulous. I went originally for TMJ and he helped with my allergies, sinus, stress level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Dr Rodney and his knowledgeable team are nothing short of amazing. So very happy I found him and trust in his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
If you are searching for a caring, understanding, courteous, professional and knowledgeable person then you are looking for Dr. Rodney Dunezt. I joined the Dunetz Wellness family about a year ago when I accompanied my sister to her appointments. I must say it is the best thing I did. The Dunetz Wellness Center is clean, friendly, comfortable and the staff is wonderful. Appointments are easy to schedule and the office is open on Sunday. There is no waiting time. Thank you Dr.D. & Staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Dr Rodney’s office is wonderful. The office staff is kind and compassionate. I always exit the office feeling better and with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
I highly recommend Dr. Dunetz. I had major shoulder problems when I started therapy. I now have much less pain and more mobility. I have avoided surgery. I can now exercise using heavier weighs. I am sleeping better and my general health has improved. Thank you Dr. Dunetz
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Dr Dunetz has the best bedside manner, actually takes his time, and listens and hears everything you say His staff is friendly and simply wonderful and caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Dr. Rodney and his staff are very professional and the quality of care is incredible. I was looking for an acupuncturist and was happy to find a Doctor of Oriental Medicine who is well trained in overall health. Acupuncture has helped me to decrease my stress levels in all aspects of my life. I also took an in depth blood test to find not only what vitamins and minerals I am deficient in but also which ones are not absorbing. I am grateful to have found Dr. Rodney.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Dr. Dunetz reduces one's anxieties and worries simply by being in his presence. All you need do is hear his words. You will want to follow his advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Natural healing at its best! Dr Dunetz always listens, always finds time to fit you in last minute if needed. I totally trust him ,he wants to heal you and get your life back on track, no medications for me, only Dr Dunetz and his wonderful staff. Make an appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Great guy great atmosphere very knowledgeable, helped me in my first visit and each visit after that just got better and better for alternative medicine would recommend no one else, thank you thank you first time pain free in 8 months!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Great customer service, friendly, knowledgeable, clean, efficient and most of all helped enormously with my back pain. I would highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Outstanding, very polite and professional. Very knowledgeable in the field, I had numbness in my leg and Doctor Dunetz and his lovely staff help me cure it, like magic! I would definitely recommend acupuncture to my friends and family. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
I came to Dr Dunetz for treatment for anxiety and stress, from the the get go he shows you he really cares about your health and well-being! I'm feeling, much better after 7 treatments, the staff are always super friendly and accommodating! When needed Dr Dunetz will give you extra treatments on his time and cost, very thoughtful doctor! Highly recommend him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Healthwise, I was sivfortunate to find Dr. Dunetz wellness center. I have been more than seven years migraine free. So grateful for it. His kindness and care for his patients is incomparable. Forever Thankfull to Dr. Dunetz.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?
Dr. Rodney & his staff are so wonderful and authentically care about the patient and his/her wellbeing. I have been treated there for lower back pain, upper muscle tension and a sinus infection. All have been wonderful experiences and he applies every tool he has available to resolve the issue; needles, electric pads, herbs, cupping, massage and trigger point injections! He and his staff are a godsend and I have never questioned if I was in the right hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rodney Dunetz, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Dunetz?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dunetz treats patients.