Rochelle Baccari, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 61

Rochelle Baccari
2843 Alt 19 Palm Harbor, FL 34683

Rochelle Baccari, LMHC is a counselor in Palm Harbor, FL. She specializes in counseling.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Rochelle Baccari accepts

Rochelle Baccari accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Rochelle Baccari treats your condition or procedure

Rochelle Baccari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rochelle Baccari

4.4

Rochelle Baccari?
Rochelle Baccari's Performance
What People Say About Rochelle Baccari, LMHC
Rochelle has been instrumental in my marriage. Quite frankly, my husband and I would have never gotten engaged if we hadn’t visited Rochelle. She has helped us navigate through challenges through many stages life our lives, individually and together. We’ve seen her for 8 years now and will continue to utilize for as long as she will have us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
Our entire family of 6 has seen Rochelle at one time or another over the last 8 years or more. She has done individual, family and couples counseling with us and has always been professional and goes above and beyond to help our family. We have had some very challenging situations happen in our family and Rochelle has made us feel like she is as invested in our family as we are. She tells it like it is and does not sugarcoat things, which we prefer and appreciate. She does everything she can to make sure she sees you when needed and helps you through whatever crisis or issue you may be having. I have recommended her to several people I know and would continue to do so. She is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
She has helped me SO much! Her approach is straight forward. No “how does that make you feel?” and nodding her head. She gives tangible advice, ideas to get past whatever it is you need help with, and relatable life experience. She has changed my life! I can’t say enough good things about her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
Rochelle helped me in multiple ways both when I was struggling and when I was doing well. She is insightful, honest and to the point even when it may not be the most comfortable discussion or atmosphere. That being said, she was nearly always correct in her observations and recommendations even though it may have been something isn’t don’t want or hear nor realized at the time. I highly recommend her for counseling services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
Rochelle helped me with a variety of things. She doesn't waste time and gets right down to the nitty gritty. I always left her office with many things to work on and think about. She's great with conflict resolution and is very relatable. I recommend her for couples problems, family conflicts, and individual personal issues whether you are a man or women. She helped me is ALL areas!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
Rochelle Bacarri has been my Psychotherapist for several years. I have suffered from Clinical Depression and Substance Abuse since 2003. Rochelle gave me my life back. Despite my problems, she has treated me with Empathy & Compassion from my very first session. With her help, I now have a New Lease On Life. Regaining My Pride & Self Esteem, I currently have been Sober for nearly A Year And A Half. I Highly recommend Rochelle Baccarri to anyone needing Counselling. She Has Changed My Life. J.A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
Going to see Rochelle is one of the highlights of my week. I’ve been seeing her to get a handle on some unhealthy behavioral patterns and have gained so much more from the sessions. Each conversation is so organic and almost always she’ll hit me with that perfect question that completely reframes the way I look at something, thus equipping me with kind of clarity and empowerment I need to tackle the issues at hand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
Rochelle is amazing.So different than any other therapist I ever went to ,she does more than just listen she really hears and cares. she really has helped me a lot and changed my life .Just when I think I’m not going to get something when I go ,I get something different that I needed .She’s also Very honest which is so refreshing I would recommend her to anybody I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
I understand why there are so many people who fail to get help and commit suicide... a phone call was never returned and I believe this to be very unprofessional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?
Rochelle takes a slightly different tact with therapy. Instead of the patient doing 90% of the talking she will use life experiences to frame a question so that the patient understands the nature of the question. Helped me tremendously with past and current life issues. She is always objective and non-judgmental. It helps if one is open and honest and she will quickly point you in the right direction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rochelle Baccari, LMHC?

How was your experience with Rochelle Baccari?

With more than 30 years experience I have worked with the very young, the old and everything in between. Most of us know we want something better, we just don't know quite how to get there. That's where I come in. I can help you create the life you d...

• Counseling