Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Robyn Graber, DC
Dr. Robyn Graber, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Pittsford, NY. She has been practicing for 28 years.

1 Grove St Ste 103

Pittsford, NY 14534

Learn about Dr. Graber

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Nutrition Education

Dr. Graber does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• EMG (Electromyography)
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Thermotherapy
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Stoneybrook
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 1989
  • Ulan Nutrition Systems
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Graber has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Graber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Graber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graber to family and friends
Dr. Graber's Performance
in Fairport, NY |
Dr. Graber is sensitive and caring as well as extremely competent....Her practice offers education on many related health care issues and even healthy pancakes! Her team of caregivers and office staff support her practice very well ....
Thank You Nancy! Very much appreciated.
in Rochester, NY |
Dr Graber is a caring compassionate practitioner who is brilliant at what she does. I met her about fifteen years ago and at that point in my life I i had been doing chiropractic care but after an adjustment i would go back to hurting a 2 days later. Then i meet Dr Graber at a health fair and started seeing her and i am now 15 years older and do more things then i could before. She gave me my life back. If i do experience a problem it usually resolved after one treatment. Highly recommend her.
Thank You Karen!
in Rochester |
Dr. Graber is absolutely amazing. Before I started seeing her I could barely walk and within a couple months I was not only walking well but back to playing volleyball. I feel so much better after every visit. I never knew how bad I was feeling for so long until I found Dr. Graber and felt sooo much better!
Thank You Xavia!
in Penfield, NY |
Dr. Graber has a very holistic approach, and works to get to the root cause of problems. She has been wonderful for me, and has also helped our two sons a lot- one a teen, and one a twenty-something.
Thanks so much Lynn!
in Macedon, NY |
Dr. Graber is very approachable. From the waiting area to treatment area, the environment is peaceful, encouraging, and holistic.
Thank you Terri!
in Webster, NY |
I've been seeing Dr Graber for several months now. She has relieved much of my tension/pain in my neck/head/shoulders. I feel so much better since I started. She has a different technique/approach. I have since recommended my daughter and others. They also offer acupuncture and nutrition. Dr Graber has a positive energy and her staff is friendly. I look forward to my visits.
Thank you Janet!
in Liverpool, NY |
I think she is very professional and does a great job. She really helps to lower my stress level and improve my overall quality of life. I recommend her often. It is just that people from Syracuse are unlikely to drive out to Rochester even though I assure them that it is more than worth it.
Thanks Jason!
in Pittsford, NY |
Dr. Graber has been helping my body to function properly for over 10 years. You won't find anyone more capable and caring.
Thank You Pam!
in Rochester, NY |
In 2001 I was referred to Dr. Robyn for pain I was experiencing in my low back. By the end of my initial plan of visits, the problem I had been experiencing had diminished and she recommended I continue with care as needed. Over the years, I have called on Dr. Robyn to support me with headaches, back and other body aches, and immune support. Essentially, if I did not feel well for any reason she was my first call. Today I seek wellness vs pain management and am thankful I was referred here!
Thanks Michele!
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Graber is amazing. Since starting my visits a little over a month ago I have noticed so many positive changes. I sleep better at night and have more dreams. I am not as stiff and sore when I wake in the morning. I have more energy during the day and much improved range of motion. And I don't have pain in my lower back anymore. And my hot flashed have diminished. Truly amazing and wonderful experience!
Thank You Donna!
in Pittsford, NY |
Dr. Graber is an NSA chiropractor which means that your treatment is through gentle touch. The touch is profound in its ability to make structural and energetic changes. I started treatment with Dr. Graber due to a twisted rib which was causing muscle tension and spasm in my upper and mid back. After going throught the treatments that she recommended my back spasms diminished until they were gone. Due the gentle nature of treatment I felt comfortable bringing my son to her, too.
Thanks Sarah!
Have you seen Dr. Robyn Graber, DC?

Visit Dr. Graber