Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Robyn Firtel, MAMFT
Robyn Firtel, MAMFT is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Encinitas, CA. Robyn Firtel is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital.

741 Garden View Ct

• School Counseling
  • School Psychology
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Robyn Firtel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction
  • Affective Disorders, Psychotic
  • Codependency
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Sex Addiction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Irvine
  • Redirecting Childrens Behavior
    Other Education | Completed 2002
  • Therapist Of The Year 2016
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Robyn Firtel has no awards or honors listed.

Robyn Firtel has no media or publications listed.

Robyn Firtel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robyn Firtel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robyn Firtel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Robyn Firtel to family and friends
4.3
Robyn Firtel's Performance
in los angeles |
This Course has changed all of my relationships and I wish I had this before I spent thousands in regular therapy. What an experience. OmG!!!! I am recovered finally from my co dependency
in san fransisco |
I am more of a love avoidant , but my wife bought the online course and I saw a huge change in her. I decided to try it as well. Our marriage is the best its ever been . I didn't realize how her neediness was making me feel trapped. I liked the boundary section the most. It also helped us parent our three kids more effectively.
in santa barbara |
I just finished her online course and I am blown away. I learned more on this course then I have in therapy in 7 years. THe homework takes the education to a whole new level because I experienced how to get out of needy and people pleasing states. I also learned so much about boundaries and trauma. so great and well worth it
in rancho sante fe |
I just took her course and love addiction. It is an online course done over seven weeks. It has truly changed my life. I wish that I would've had it 20 years ago before I made so many mistakes. This was better than five years of therapy !!!
Vista, CA |
My two adult children and my aunt saw Robyn for therapy all at different times. I couldn't believe how much better my relationship got when my kids saw her. I watched both of them mature and find there path in life. I took her online course and was almost obsessed with how amazing the therapy was and the change in me was so noticeable .I had been depressed and always felt impending guilt. The course was more helpful then any book or therapy previously.
in Los Angeles, California |
I drove down from Los Angeles to see her. I did phone sessions and took her online course. This therapy absolutely changed my life. It was the best time and money ever spent. My relationships every single one of them have changed and improved. I owe this therapy my life.
in Solana beach |
The best Therapy and worth it. Pretty much agree that it is life changing !
orange county, california |
I live in Santa Barbara. My sister saw Robyn for an intensive. I was really skeptical about therapy because It hasn't worked for me in the past. She told me that It would be the best decision of my life. She was right. Its hard to imagine that therapy would work on the phone, but it did. This is a structured therapy and so many tools for relationships to work. I didnt think that I even needed therapy. I learned about how closed off I had become in my life. I learned why these walls came up .
in rancho sante fe |
I am a 54 year old male. My entire life was spent working and avoiding my wife and kids. I didn't know how to love or feel any emotions. After 25 years of marriage my wife was going to leave. We were in therapy with around 6 different therapists over a 10 year period. We spent thousands of dollars and many hours going around in circles. I had never even heard the term love avoidant or knew that I was one. Two friends swore by Robyn and I pleaded with my wife to give me another chance. Amazing
in La costa |
The most caring and compassionate therapist. Saved our marrriage!
San Diego, CA |
Judgmental, critical. Stay away. Therapy over the phone ? Seriously.
Psychotherapists have an ethical duty to not take clients into therapy if they need a higher level of care. A phone analysis may be used to screen the psychological capacity of a client to determine whether or not therapy will be useful at the time. Clients are screened to see if they would be a fit for therapy on an outpatient basis.
in San Marcos, CA |
Life changing and worth every penny. I don't need therapy anymore. Saved our family
in Cardiff, CA |
This is not like regular therapy! I think its by far the best healing that I have ever had. She is amazing and not like anyone that I have every come across.
Have you seen Robyn Firtel, MAMFT?

Visit Robyn Firtel