Robyn Durst, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 49

Robyn Durst

Lees Summit Family Care

600 NW Murray Rd Ste 210 Lees Summit, MO 64081

Robyn Durst, NP is a nurse practitioner in Lees Summit, MO. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Robyn Durst accepts

Robyn Durst accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Robyn Durst treats your condition or procedure

Robyn Durst's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robyn Durst

Robyn Durst?
Robyn Durst's Performance
What People Say About Robyn Durst, NP
Caring and considerate. Takes time necessary to hear me and and my concerns. So glad I chose Robyn and will recommend to anyone wanting a very fine physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
It's always easy to make appointments and the whole office staff is always so nice. Robyn spends time talking to me and conveys a real feeling of "caring". I feel very satisfied and confident with Robyn Campbell as my health care provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn is always kind and professional. She listens to me and then gives me appropriate treatment options. I feel like I can discuss those options to come up with an individualized treatment plan that works for me and my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
I love this practice group. Robyn is very attentive and cares about her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn never seems rushed during my appointments. She is very easy to communicate with and has a great bedside presence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn is thorough, knowledge, really listens
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn is a wonderful NP with a kind and caring personality. She always has a smile on her face and listens attentively to any concerns you may have. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a highly professional caring practitioner that has your best interests at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn always makes me feel what I have to say is important & she always listens to my questions. I feel very confident in the advice she gives and am very happy to be her patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn has been my doctor for years and now that my 3 girls are grown, they also see Robyn as their health care provider. I have been happy with the ease of getting appointments at my convenience. I never have to wait for no longer than what seems like 10 minutes, maybe less in the waiting room. Robyn is friendly, easy to talk with and provides good advice. I get the medical care I need. Overall, I am happy with my healthcare and highly recommend Robyn Campbell as your health care provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Durst was knowledgeable, professional and took the time needed to help me evaluate what was going on with my body. I would have no reservations about seeing her agoan
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Very thorough- even after her student had assessed me & gathered my Hx. Good plan of care
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
Robyn was very thorough; and compassionate in trying to help me with my severe pain in my leg. She prescribed medication that has helped. Plus, she stayed late to see me. Many thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
I appreciate the level of care provided at Lee's Summit Family Care. I have been doctoring with them for several years and will continue to do so even though I drive in from out of town. I would most certainly recommend Robyn Durst to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
She was thorough and answered all my questions. Very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?
She was personable and helpful. The appointment was not tedious or long in anyway. I enjoyed my appointment and would recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robyn Durst, NP?

How was your experience with Robyn Durst?

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Robyn Durst treats patients.

Compare Providers