Contact provider for availability

Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD

Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Yeganeh

Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD is a psychologist in San Ramon, CA. He specializes in psychology and cognitive & behavioral psychology.

Dr. Yeganeh accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Yeganeh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yeganeh?
Dr. Yeganeh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I went to Dr Yeganeh about 4 years ago. He was very helpful with my depressive moods. He uses cognitive therapy and mindfulness training, which really do work. Dr Y is kind, professional and effective. He has great listening skills,relates well. and helps with setting goals. You get written homework which helps one get to a very positive outcome. I was able to greatly improve my depressive mood disorder, and still use the information to continue in a very positive way. Best Regards, J.M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?
Dr. Yeganeh presented a very comprehensive and understandable therapy program. He gave me specific methods to practice and learn from. I looked at these as positive building blocks that pushed me closer to well being. Robin's method is not open ended. He gave me goals to reach along the way. As I became more comfortable with myself and the world around me I actually reached a completion of my therapy. He gave me the tools to function comfortably in society. Robin is caring and supportive. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?
Amazingly knowledgable and well-versed regarding cutting edge techniques and research pertaining to psych health/ methodology. Dr. Yeganeh is an amazing person, let alone therapist, very kind, genuinely interested and enthusiastic when it comes to hearing his patients out and aiding them. I feel very grateful to have the opportunity to know him, I can't express enough how much he has helped me through much of my life's struggles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Yeganeh on and on for several years. Every now and then it's good to get a tune up and a refresher for the life skills he has provided me. He has always provided me with real life coping skills combined with homework to help with practicing and getting comfortable with the skills. He is compassionate and realistic. I would give him a 10 out of 5 if possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yeganeh?