Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD

PsychologyMale

Dr. Yeganeh

Bay Pediatric Development

111 Deerwood Rd Ste 395 San Ramon, CA 94583

Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD is a Psychologist in San Ramon, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yeganeh to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

Review Highlight

"I went to Dr Yeganeh about 4 years ago. He was very helpful with my depressive moods. He uses cognitive therapy and mindfulness training, which really..."

- JM in San Ramon CASee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Yeganeh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yeganeh accepts

Dr. Yeganeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yeganeh

Dr. Yeganeh?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (32)
  • Explained conditions well (32)
  • Listened & answered questions (32)
  • Long wait times (1)
Hew is compassionate and understanding. He LISTENS- that is extremely important for any psychologist. He is in the present; he is looking at your situation from your point of view - wonderful!
Lawrence Cahn – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?
I went to Dr Yeganeh about 4 years ago. He was very helpful with my depressive moods. He uses cognitive therapy and mindfulness training, which really do work. Dr Y is kind, professional and effective. He has great listening skills,relates well. and helps with setting goals. You get written homework which helps one get to a very positive outcome. I was able to greatly improve my depressive mood disorder, and still use the information to continue in a very positive way. Best Regards, J.M.
JM in San Ramon CA – Apr 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?
Dr. Yeganeh presented a very comprehensive and understandable therapy program. He gave me specific methods to practice and learn from. I looked at these as positive building blocks that pushed me closer to well being. Robin's method is not open ended. He gave me goals to reach along the way. As I became more comfortable with myself and the world around me I actually reached a completion of my therapy. He gave me the tools to function comfortably in society. Robin is caring and supportive. Thanks
Charlie W. in Danville, CA – Dec 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?
Amazingly knowledgable and well-versed regarding cutting edge techniques and research pertaining to psych health/ methodology. Dr. Yeganeh is an amazing person, let alone therapist, very kind, genuinely interested and enthusiastic when it comes to hearing his patients out and aiding them. I feel very grateful to have the opportunity to know him, I can't express enough how much he has helped me through much of my life's struggles.
Steve in Danville, CA – Dec 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Yeganeh on and on for several years. Every now and then it's good to get a tune up and a refresher for the life skills he has provided me. He has always provided me with real life coping skills combined with homework to help with practicing and getting comfortable with the skills. He is compassionate and realistic. I would give him a 10 out of 5 if possible.
Mike M in Concord, CA – Dec 16, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Yeganeh, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yeganeh?

• Psychology