Robin Wachs, PSY

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 64

Clinical Psychology

Robin Wachs, PSY is a Clinical Psychologist in Stamford, CT.

Robin Wachs, PSY
1177 High Rd Ste 206 Stamford, CT 06905

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Robin Wachs treats your condition or procedure

Robin Wachs accepts

Robin Wachs accepts the following insurance:

Robin Wachs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robin Wachs

I haven't had a chance to be her client. But on calling and leaving a voicemail if she was accepting new patients she was prompt to call back and let me know she isn't accepting any new at the moment.I have called many, many counselors and therapist and some don't even call back. I really appreciated her honesty and they empath she has for an individual. This alone speaks volumes about Dr. Wachs. I hope to consult with you some day, Dr!!
Supriya – Oct 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Wachs, PSY?
Dr. Robin Wachs, is one of the most extraordinary people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with. She has changed my life in ways she knows and does not even know. There are few people I have met in my 24 years, and I mean, very few, with this magical-ness about them. She is brilliant, kind, empathetic, understanding, compassionate, yet best - her very self - at the same time (something I have found most psychologists/mental health care-workers struggle to be). Though PTSD/depression, and many of the auto-immune conditions I face seem bleak, she channels my pain into pathways for further opportunities, goals and successes. She believes in my art and believes in my person. She doesn't judge me when I fall, she helps me get up and move forward. I believe she has truly mastered psychology (I've been to quite a few), and trust me, to be in her care is a blessing.
Nikki McElligott – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Wachs, PSY?

How was your experience with Robin Wachs?