Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC

AcupunctureFemale

Robin  Sessa MaOM DACM LAc

Arlington Acupuncture Associates

366 Massachusetts Ave Ste 302 Arlington, MA 02474

Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC is a Acupuncturist in Arlington, MA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc treats your condition or procedure

Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc accepts

Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc

Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc

I had two lower back disc surgries in 2003 and was in constant pain. I was told to see Robin that she will relieve your pain... I didn't believe that little needles could relieve my pain. But after several sessoins I was walking up right again and pain free... She is a god send... Thank You Doctor Sessa...
Steve M – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC?
Robin is a wonderful acupuncturist. I used to have terrible back pain, plus some kind of weird bulge in my lower back. I went to Robin for treatment, and she got my back functioning again. The bulge went away too, although my GP said it probably never would. In my opinion, Robin is a miracle worker. She's also a lovely, down-to-earth person with a real gift for what she does. I would recommend her to anyone.
Amanda M. – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC?
I had a herniated disc, my MD and western medicine could do nothing. A friend recommended Robin to me and said she was a "miracle worker." I left her office pain free for the first time in 6 weeks and thought "she really is a miracle worker!" That was 10 years ago & I've been seeing her ever since. I have chronic allergies on prednisone or antibiotics due to a sinus infection. Robin has treated my allergies, colds/flu, back pain and looks at whole person & underlying cause not just symptoms
Kathryn in Somerville, MA – Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC?

How was your experience with Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Acupuncture

Is Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC accepting new patients?

Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc's profile to make an appointment.

Does Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc accepts your insurance.

Where is Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC's office located?

Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc's office is located at 366 Massachusetts Ave Ste 302, Arlington, MA 02474. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC offer telehealth services?

Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Robin Sessa MaOM DACM LAc, LICAC?

Arlington Acupuncture Associates366 Massachusetts Ave Ste 302 Arlington, MA 02474