Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD

CounselingFemale

Dr. Moore-Chambers

Awakenings Counseling Services LLC

11520 Saint Charles Rock Rd Ste 215 Bridgeton, MO 63044

Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD is a Counselor in Bridgeton, MO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Moore-Chambers to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Moore-Chambers treats your condition or procedure

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Sexual Abuse

Dr. Moore-Chambers accepts

Dr. Moore-Chambers accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
UnitedHealthCare HSA

Dr. Moore-Chambers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moore-Chambers

Dr. Moore-Chambers?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Explained conditions well (16)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
Dr. Robin has been great with my daughter. She has vastly improved her mental health. I will recommend Dr. Robin to anyone.
Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Robin in integral to the emotional wellness of our entire family. She assists our family with parent coaching, sibling rivalry/comparison, anxiety, as well as the occasional marital ups & downs. Only two days ago our youngest had an unexpected loss of a pet. Dr. Robin quickly rearranged her schedule to allow time to create a healing space via zoom. As we physically comforted each other, Dr. Robin played the piano and sang an original song written just for kids who experience a loss. Priceless.
Daugherty Family – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Phenomenal woman ...that’s Dr. Robin. Respectful and wise, so pure & uncut Therapist who gets to the core of things. She helps you to accept the things you can not change, the courage to change the things that you can as well as possessing the wisdom to know the difference. My family and I thank you for your service and support. We adore you??
Jul Ike – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers is not only an excellent Therapist; but she also displays a Spirit of excellence in everything she does. She goes above & beyond the of duty. Here heartfelt desire is to change lives for the better, one person at a time, one day at a time. Dr. Robin has blessed my life tremendously. She offers practical and relatable activities that motivates growth and promotes healing. Dr. Robin is highly skilled and gifted in SO many areas; and uses them to improve the quality of life for others. I am more than happy to recommend Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers to any and everyone.
Robin Holmes – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Robin is great, she helped me and my wife with our marriage. Dr. Robin is a great listener and has great knowledge that she uses to help couples like us.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Oct 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Robin Chambers is an amazing lady. She has the most beautiful heart & soul and shares them abundantly. She's kind yet firm when she needs to be, thoughtful, interesting and so intelligent. Our conversations are smart, witty & enlightening. Dr. Robin is truly fun to be around. I've never felt an ounce of judgment from her even though we come from totally different backgrounds. I honestly look forward to the hour a week we spend together, I wish it could be 2. We do hard work and get deep when we get together and it's not easy. As hard as therapy can be, after just an hour with Dr. Robin, I always come out a better person. I absolutely experience personal growth and understanding with each conversation. She is where I can be my most vulnerable. I trust her immensely and completely. The world is a better place with Dr. Robin in it. She meets and exceeds the definition of SUPERSHERO! Thank you God for putting this beautiful woman in my life.
KP – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Robin has been life a savior. Dr. Robin has been serving my family for about four years now and I can’t thank her enough for the amazing progress she has made with my children. Dr. Robin came into my family at a very critical time in our lives. Dr. Robin has given me so many tools to assist my family and we continue to progress daily. Thank you Dr. Robin!
Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Moore provide resources and options to meet the consumer where they are so they can receive the help that is needed. She provide insight and understanding. She relate to children well. She is knowledgeable in alot of areas.
Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr Robin is absolutely amazing and truly cares about her clients and gives above and beyond the time she gives in a session. She helped our entire family immensely from the very first meeting. If you are having relationship or family problems, a victim of narcissistic abuse, struggling to deal with a child or teens behaviors, or just want someone to talk to while you self-reflect and grow then call Dr Robin!!
Jen H-B – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Robin is an amazing counselor! Her colorful background and story, coupled with her tactical tools have made a difference in how I communicate and how I listen
Gabby – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Chambers is heaven sent. She’s very personable, empathetic, patient, and down to earth. She’s easy to talk to and I love that she loves the Lord! I would recommend her 1000 times!
Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
She has a very open and positive energy about herself. My first visit I felt very comfortable with her.
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
This beautiful woman has been a big blessing to me and my family, I have been recommending others to her because she wants to help and has love for everyone doesn’t matter the color you are, you can feel her real presence with you and your family, I’m grateful to have meet her??
Netta J – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Robin is very passionate about her clients and their well-being. She definitely goes above and beyond with her availability in order to make sure the clients needs are met.
M. Smith – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
My visits, with Dr. Robin have been nothing but amazing. Dr. Robin is very loving, amazing, and caring therapist who has helped my family through a very tough time. She makes you feel like more than a patient. I cherish her, and would refer anyone who needs a caring, and knowledgeable therapist.
Tj Parker – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
Dr. Robin has provided me outstanding counseling. After leaving her sessions I feel like I can overcome any obstacles and challenges placed before me. She has provided counseling to my mother and I’ve recommended her services to other co-workers and family members. Thanks to Dr. Robin for providing me with excellent feedback and coaching.
Carol Gates – Mar 18, 2020
Excellent marriage counselor
GT – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
I am especially appreciative on how she understands sensitivity of a given situation. She truly shares her best profession advice and also have looked for what's best for my family. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
She is great. Very personable and friendly. Communication is great and timely.
Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?
I would not recommend her for services. Please stay clear and check into other options for counseling services.
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Moore-Chambers, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore-Chambers?

• Counseling