Robin Lipsker, LICSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 63

Social Work

Robin Lipsker, LICSW is a Social Worker in Centralia, WA. She is affiliated with Providence Centralia Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Robin Lipsker, LICSW
108 W Maple St Centralia, WA 98531 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

"I am dedicated to relieving suffering; to provide a broad-based approach to therapy based on Mindfulness techniques for chronic pain relief and overcoming drug addiction, other mental health concerns including depression, an..."

- Robin Lipsker, LICSW

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Robin Lipsker treats your condition or procedure

Robin Lipsker's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Separation Anxiety

Robin Lipsker accepts

Robin Lipsker accepts the following insurance:

Elderplan
Medicare HMO
First Choice Health
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Robin Lipsker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robin Lipsker

3.0

Robin Lipsker

AVOID ROBIN AT ALL COSTS!
I informed Robin of what I needed. She then proceeded to ask the same basic questions that I had already answered. She then disregarded my answers and claimed that I was lying about BASIC INFORMATION. She doesn't ask questions to get a better understanding of clients, she asks questions so she can judge you and get entertainment off of claiming what her holier-than-thou-self thinks what's going on. I am glad she showed her true horrible colors early on. Save yourself the trouble of dealing with her and RUN.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jessica Paige Thompson – Apr 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Lipsker, LICSW?
Everything was going great with Robin, until I mentioned I was moving but wanted to continue service with her EVEN IF THAT MENT I PAID out of pocket. She said that was great and she would send me a link and guess what she straight up ghosted me. No returnee emails or anything. Until… I called her and asked if she was still willing to work with me, and she said yes and . She would send me a link for a new appointment and guess what no link and she ghosted me again. It’s funny now, but if it were someone that had so much time invested with this woman, only to be GHOSTED is very unprofessional in my opinion. It’s already hard enough to head to counseling and this woman does such a thing is wrong.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Dec 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Lipsker, LICSW?
Therapist tried pushing her politics on me and made no effort to communicate with me when I accidentally missed an appointment. In addition, there was someone in the room during our appointments.
  • Appointment was rushed
Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Lipsker, LICSW?
I have been having PTSD since the late 1970s and Ms. Lipsker has helped me a great deal. She has great insight, empathy and is highly supportive. She has taught me alot in the time I have been seeing her and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a quality therapist.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Robin Lipsker, LICSW?

How was your experience with Robin Lipsker?

I am dedicated to relieving suffering; to provide a broad-based approach to therapy based on Mindfulness techniques for chronic pain relief and overcoming...Read more

• Social Work
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

2009
University of Denver

Does Robin Lipsker, LICSW offer telehealth services?

Robin Lipsker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Robin Lipsker, LICSW accepting new patients?

Robin Lipsker, LICSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Robin Lipsker's profile to make an appointment.

Does Robin Lipsker, LICSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Robin Lipsker accepts your insurance.

What are Robin Lipsker, LICSW's top areas of care?

Robin Lipsker frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Family Psychotherapy, and Marital Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Robin Lipsker treats.

Where is Robin Lipsker, LICSW's office located?

Robin Lipsker's office is located at 108 W Maple St, Centralia, WA 98531. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Robin Lipsker, LICSW?

108 W Maple St Centralia, WA 98531
    • Sat: closed
1673 S Market Blvd # 140 Chehalis, WA 98532

Robin Lipsker is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Providence Centralia Hospital

Centralia, WA

63% Patients that would definitely recommend, 7% lower than the national average