Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD

Counseling ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Erickson

West Palm Beach Office

2151 45th St Ste 200 West Palm Beach, FL 33407

Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD is a counselor in West Palm Beach, FL. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Erickson accepts

Dr. Erickson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida PPO
Prime Health Services

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Erickson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Erickson's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erickson

Dr. Erickson?
Dr. Erickson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD
Dr. Erickson has been a God send for me. I went to her during a particularly difficult time in my life and she's part of the reason I was able to get through it. As a younger adult I appreciate her level of understanding and patience for my struggles. She is honest about things you should work on, but also empathetic and kind. We mapped out a plan of topics I would like to address, but as things arise she adapts to those topics of discussion, which I appreciate. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erikson is simply the best, in a nutshell. I came to her at a really low point in my life. My marriage was failing and my codependence was at an all time high. In just a few sessions, I had a better grip on myself and my own issues. I was able to bring my husband in and wow! I was amazed. He feels so comfortable with her and we are repairing our marriage! She is kind, warm, disarming, non-judgmental, super knowledgeable, and has tremendous empathy! I HIGHLY recommend her! She saved my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson is a true professional. She is a very caring & easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
We have seen Dr. Erickson for a couple of years now and have found her to be a great listener, well-prepared, and supremely knowledgeable. She doesn't just go from patient to patient, she takes time to make good notes and to share relevant research and helpful handouts. She's professional and personable. We highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson is AMAZING to say the least.She is kind, insightful, never judges, listens with an open mind and allows you to explore ideas for your actions or non actions.With the help of God and Dr. Erickson I'm in a much healthier frame of mind.I'm blessed that my self need services is not substance but emotionally related.The office is inviting and the staff gives a courtesy reminder text for your appointments.The wait time zero provided you arrive at your scheduled appointment time.Thanks DrE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr Robin Erickson is a credit to her profession. I have been going to her 6 months and I really feel like is worth living now because of her. She has walked me out of the dark and I can see. She is available always if not by office than by email. She is wonderful. She is very empathetic. You get sympathy from most but she feels your pain and walks you through it. She shares your sorrow and had a great memory. She is very personable and cares. I'm so fortunate and blessed to have her in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I'm so blessed and fortunate that I have been her patient now for the past three years. When I walked into her office I instantly felt the warmth and compassion she welcomed me with! Her kind words, of wisdom, knowledge and guidance for my needs to me and my family. She's absolutely amazing to have for a counselor and I Always look forward to Our sessions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I have been under the care of Robin for over a year and have found her to be indispensable in managing my entire mental health needs - she is a superior "listener" but has a solid foundation in understanding all the elements of specific psychological difficulties and can make them seem highly insightful with the ability to get in touch with your own difficult topics you've never let surface. Her personality and professionalism are second to none. She is a credit to her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I find D. Erickson very personable and her counseling very helpful about numerous and varied topics. She was quite helpful with a recent urgent situation following up with a call to me to check in. I have no hesitation in recommending her to friends. She is very professional and I always feel comfortable discussing sensitive issues with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Erickson. She makes you feel comfortable and talking to her is easy. I am so glad I picked up the phone and called her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Erickson?

Welcome to a refreshing change in therapy. I am experienced in taking individuals and couples from where they are to where they want to be. Once this is clear, we will focus on building solutions, rather than on the problems that brought you to thera...

• Counseling

Cap
2000
PHD
1998
Barry University-Dual Master's Degrees In Mental Health Counseling, Marital Therapy-Completed 1998
1996