Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD

Dr. Erickson
Telehealth services available

West Palm Beach Office

2151 45th St Ste 200 West Palm Beach, FL 33407

Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD is a Counselor in West Palm Beach, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Erickson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Welcome to a refreshing change in therapy. I am experienced in taking individuals and couples from where they are to where they want to be. Once this is clear, we will focus on building solutions, rather than on th..."

- Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Erickson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Erickson's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Dr. Erickson accepts

Dr. Erickson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Prime Health Services

Dr. Erickson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erickson

Dr. Erickson

Dr. Erickson helped me greatly dealing with a sex addicted spouse and then through the divorce that unfortunately had to happen. She didn’t try to tell me to stay or go; but rather supported me in whatever decision I chose. I honestly don’t know how I would’ve gotten through such a life-changing realization and not only having the strength to move on...but to not just survive, but rather to thrive, without her. You have her undivided attention and her insight and her expertise has enabled me to learn so much about myself and how to live my best life after narcissistic abuse. I used to think going to a therapist was something to be ashamed of, but now I realized I could not have been more wrong. If you’re going to take care of your physical self, why should you not take care of your mental and emotional well-being? It is one of the best decisions I have ever made...both deciding to love myself enough to ask for help and that I was recommended to and chose Dr. Erickson.
Apr 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson is a top notch therapist. I have been to several, perhaps dozens of other therapists and have been a long time (6 years) client of Dr. Erickson for a reason - she knows her stuff from addiction to mental health to relationships. Another key differentiation of Dr. Erickson is that she is humble enough to admit that she does not have all of the answers and that some things must be taken to a higher source for further guidance. I would recommend Dr. Erickson to anyone who may be facing any type of life challenge or simply needing to talk things through and identify areas of growth.
Shaun – Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Robin is awesome. Caring and Insightful. Relatable and Respectable. Always look forward to our sessions. Never thought about talking about issues made a difference but having a dialogue with a professional can never hurt. Telehealth has worked out great for me; blessing in these crazy times.
Edward B. – Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Grateful for each session. I love the environment that Dr. Erickson creates. It's safe, carefree and non-judgemental. I have been able to share with her my major concerns and fears and she validates and connects me to the facts. I would definitely recommend Dr. Erickson to anyone struggling with fear, doubt or is just unsure on where they are in life.
Fash – Mar 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson is one of the best doctors ive ever had she's so supportive and encouraging and she really listens and will go out of her way to help you. We been doing email sessions since covid which i love because i can always go back and get the encouragement or positivity and suggestions I may need to help me cope in that moment. She's always there for me when i need her. Thanku Dr. Erickson for being one of the best doctors i could ever ask for and being such a huge blessing to me in helping me cope with my mental illness i will forever be greatful to u.
Kiara – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson has been a tremendous help to me in my time of need. She is warm, kind and responsive. Her questions to me helped trigger in me a healthier and clearer thought process to my issues. I highly recommend her and definitely would go back to her for any future needs.
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Moving here to Florida 7 years ago, when Having to change my therapist for myself for over 20 years I’ll be very nervous and anxious but I’m so glad I made the right choice by meeting with Dr. Robin Erickson. Walking through her door feeling her aura and her welcoming me with her kind and understanding demeanor. She’s extremely intuitive to all our discussions. She’s always there whenever I need her through via email or even calling me to have a conversation over the phone. She truly is an amazing doctor And I’m so grateful that I found a Doctor Who is so caring as she is.
Maria Nardolillo – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Very personable, professional, honest, down to earth and empathetic. If you go to her, you will not be the same
Miss understood – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Erickson is!! I have been seeing her off and on for almost a decade and she consistently offers me incredible guidance each and every time. She offers real solutions to her clients. I'm very grateful she came into my life and I recommend her to anyone who may need a therapist.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson has been a God send for me. I went to her during a particularly difficult time in my life and she's part of the reason I was able to get through it. As a younger adult I appreciate her level of understanding and patience for my struggles. She is honest about things you should work on, but also empathetic and kind. We mapped out a plan of topics I would like to address, but as things arise she adapts to those topics of discussion, which I appreciate. I highly recommend her services.
Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erikson is simply the best, in a nutshell. I came to her at a really low point in my life. My marriage was failing and my codependence was at an all time high. In just a few sessions, I had a better grip on myself and my own issues. I was able to bring my husband in and wow! I was amazed. He feels so comfortable with her and we are repairing our marriage! She is kind, warm, disarming, non-judgmental, super knowledgeable, and has tremendous empathy! I HIGHLY recommend her! She saved my life!
Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson is a true professional. She is a very caring & easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!!
FL, FL – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
We have seen Dr. Erickson for a couple of years now and have found her to be a great listener, well-prepared, and supremely knowledgeable. She doesn't just go from patient to patient, she takes time to make good notes and to share relevant research and helpful handouts. She's professional and personable. We highly recommend!
D&T in WPB, FL – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson is AMAZING to say the least.She is kind, insightful, never judges, listens with an open mind and allows you to explore ideas for your actions or non actions.With the help of God and Dr. Erickson I'm in a much healthier frame of mind.I'm blessed that my self need services is not substance but emotionally related.The office is inviting and the staff gives a courtesy reminder text for your appointments.The wait time zero provided you arrive at your scheduled appointment time.Thanks DrE
Jenn in West Palm Beach, FL – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr Robin Erickson is a credit to her profession. I have been going to her 6 months and I really feel like is worth living now because of her. She has walked me out of the dark and I can see. She is available always if not by office than by email. She is wonderful. She is very empathetic. You get sympathy from most but she feels your pain and walks you through it. She shares your sorrow and had a great memory. She is very personable and cares. I'm so fortunate and blessed to have her in my life.
Jennifer Numa in West Palm Beach, FL – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I have been under the care of Robin for over a year and have found her to be indispensable in managing my entire mental health needs - she is a superior "listener" but has a solid foundation in understanding all the elements of specific psychological difficulties and can make them seem highly insightful with the ability to get in touch with your own difficult topics you've never let surface. Her personality and professionalism are second to none. She is a credit to her field.
Robert Goldstein in Jupiter, FL – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I find D. Erickson very personable and her counseling very helpful about numerous and varied topics. She was quite helpful with a recent urgent situation following up with a call to me to check in. I have no hesitation in recommending her to friends. She is very professional and I always feel comfortable discussing sensitive issues with her.
Cheryl in palm beach gardens, fl – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Erickson. She makes you feel comfortable and talking to her is easy. I am so glad I picked up the phone and called her office.
West Palm Beach, FL – Nov 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I left a wonderful review and pushed 5 stars and it only showed up with 1 ?? So here I go again. She is one of the loveliest human beings I had ever encountered in my life. I wish I could see her every week. I can't imagine anyone not being able to connect to her wisdom. She doesn't only talk the talk but she walked the walk of life ??????????I am so grateful she is in my life ????
Laura DOUMENG in Jupiter, FL – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
For close to ten years I've been working with Dr. Robin Erickson on ADHD, Anxiety Attacks, Bipolar II Disorder, Co-Dependency, Depression, Grief and Relationship Issues. She is compassionate with a warm and caring working style. Our sessions feels like two old friends talking, where I feel safe talking about uncomfortable issues. She provides me with the tools to see things in a different perspective. She is an utmost professional, I recommend Dr. Robin Erickson for any issues facing you in life
SDK in West Palm Beach, FL – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Erickson?
Provider explaining information to patient