Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 61

Counseling

Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD is a Counselor in West Palm Beach, FL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD

West Palm Beach Office

2151 45th St Ste 200 West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Erickson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Erickson's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Dr. Erickson accepts

Dr. Erickson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
HealthyBlue Advantage
Prime Health Services

Dr. Erickson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erickson

Dr. Erickson has been helping me with my depression and marriage issues for over a year. I look forward to our appointments, even though they’re further apart these days because my outlook has improved greatly, thanks to her guidance and input. She’s reminded me of the tools I have and helped me change my perspective when I’m not seeing things clearly. She lets me vent and then helps me find the reason behind my feelings. She’s fun too and has a great sense of humor!
Mar 11, 2022
Compassionate Counselor
Dr. Robin Erickson is a rare gem. I am so glad I connected with her. It almost feels like I am talking with a friend…no judgement. She helped me escape from an abusive relationship and continued to support me during the divorce.
Mar 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Life changing experience! Highly recommend to ALL!
She is amazing! I don't want to think about where I would be if I hadn't found her. I have been seeing her for almost 5 years now and it has been a life changing experience. She gave me all the right tools to work through and to continue to work through, many difficult life situations. Some of which included, having a co-dependent relationship with an alcoholic, and my family. Work through my stepfathers passing, who was my best friend. Several medical issues over the years including major surgeries, bi-polar 2, depression, anxiety, ptsd...and more. I highly recommend her for anything you may be going through, no matter how big or small the situation is. It doesn't matter if you just chit chat about your day, or go deep into some major issue, Dr. Erickson will be there listen and offer comforting, non-judgmental and supportive advice that goes a LONG way.
Holly – Mar 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I never thought I would need a psychologist!
I was never the person who thought I would ever need a psychologist. They’re for “other people”…not me. I don’t like telling strangers my personal life and I was not happy when my trusted family doctor urged me to take the step. A friend referred me to Dr. Erickson. I reviewed her website several times before making the appt. I was hoping this was going to be a short friendship because I just didnt want to do it. It turned out to be completely different than what I expected. She was so easy to talk to and had a way of asking questions that got right to the point. I believe she probably had me figured out within the first 15 min. I learned some things about myself and how I got to the point of needing help. By the end of the conversation, we were already setting up another appt. I learned how & what I needed to work on. It’s been several months and I am still making new appts and learning from each one. She has a wonderful way of teaching how to live your best life.
Feb 27, 2022
Excellent
Thankful that I’ve found her. I wen through several therapist and knew she was the one based on my 1st visit. She listens, understanding, provide applicable advise and different perspectives for situations we face in our lives. And above all else, I never felt shame for how I felt and my struggles and/or experiences. Many blessings to her!
Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Robin is an insightful, educated and knowledgeable professional. She has helped me navigate some of life’s most challenging experiences, offering me practical and realistic tools that have benefited me greatly.
Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I've tried multiple therapists over 2 decades and Dr. Erickson is the only one that has helped me. She is brilliant and really helps you work through things. She is solution-oriented, so you leave the session with new concepts and tools to use. She has mastered the art of balancing compassion and accountability. Dr. Erickson has truly helped me change my life. If you are ready to heal, improve yourself, change behaviors, or just gain clarity on things, Dr. Erickson is the best person to guide you on that path. I'm so grateful to have found her.
Nicole – Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I have been working with Dr Robin during the past few weeks. She has professionally helped me deal with specific problems that I had in the past. She was extremely helpful in helping me find solutions to various problems I have faced. Through the excellent help from Dr Robin it is now possible for me to have a different and healthier approach to various situations.
Feb 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson has such a compassionate and caring personality. She has helpless me tremendously with depression and anxiety. She has given me tools to help me help myself. I feel I can tell her anything and she does not judge. I would recommend her to anyone needing guidance and support. She’s the best!
Heather Brewer – Feb 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Robin Erickson has a gift of providing approaches to manage, assert and cope through marital, personal, mental and health related issues. She provides compassion, kindness, reassurance and skills to address very complex to common relationship issues. She is an exceptionally educated, trained and down-to-earth/genuine person. Super relatable! She is highly respected in her profession. Dr. Erickson is a breath of fresh air, a bright sunshine to navigate you through it all. She has helped me and my family with our issues. She is beyond trust worthy and easy to confide in. The appointments using telemedicine have been great! She was definitely worth the wait of about a week for my first appointment. -Put the mental health stigma behind you and call. We finally did. 5 Stars isn’t enough to describe her abilities to help. I am very grateful to her and I believe you will be, too.
M. Bosellas – Feb 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
She is very attentive and has helped me a lot
Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
My life has changed for the better since I found Dr. Robin and rediscovered my purpose in God. I was in a lowly place dealing and Dr. Robin has helped me regain ME and heal some very old childhood and new relationship traumas I wasn’t aware still bound me. I plan to keep her in my toolbox simply because HER therapy is apart of my strong reservoir. I can’t say enough, she’s been more than a therapist, she believes in her clients ability to overcome ANYTHING while sharing bits of spirituality w/implants inside to keep you fighting and believing your life can be changed! You are worth it, try her.
Tam – Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson is AMAZING to say the least. She is kind, insightful, never judges, listens with an open mind and allows you to explore ideas for your actions or non actions. With the help of God and Dr. Erickson I'm in a much healthier frame of mind and making healthier decisions. I'm blessed to have Dr. Erickson. Even with the chaos of COVID, Dr. Erickson made provisions to assure I had an outlet and by using Telnet there is no excuse not to care for my mental health. The courtesy appointment reminder texts are appreciated. Thanks Dr. E!
Jenn – Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I have known Dr. Robin for a few years and she has helped me tremendously. Dr Robin is very knowledgeable in her field and I feel very comfortable discussing the cares and concerns of life. She is definitely a blessing to me.
Balerie G – Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
An amazing therapist who is very knowledgeable and gives great advice for anyone wanting to improve their mental health. Robin is very thoughtful and considerate of others’ feelings and offers advice that is both applicable and helpful to stay on track. More than anything, Robin is a people-person and I’ve known her to be realistic and honest when it comes to treating her patients, and she offers plenty of encouragement for those who may be lagging behind. I give her an A+++ and would recommend her to anyone!
Emmanuel Peters – Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I love her! She is so compassionate and understanding. She truly cares and takes interest in you.
Sydney – Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr Robin balances truth with compassion. She will meet you where you are at and also use all the tools of her intuition and education to reveal the work you need to do in order to find the peace and clarity you are seeking.
Christian – Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
I was a little apprehensive about going to a therapist when dealing with the loss of my wife. A friend recommended that I see one and after looking at many reviews, I choose Dr. Erickson. I am very glad that I did. She has helped me deal with the pain of losing my wife, but also how to deal with others while I am grieving. I would gladly recommend Dr. Erickson to anyone looking for a therapist that is knowledgable and creates an environment where you are not afraid and feel comfortable to share your raw emotions and thoughts.
Feb 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson helped me greatly dealing with a sex addicted spouse and then through the divorce that unfortunately had to happen. She didn’t try to tell me to stay or go; but rather supported me in whatever decision I chose. I honestly don’t know how I would’ve gotten through such a life-changing realization and not only having the strength to move on...but to not just survive, but rather to thrive, without her. You have her undivided attention and her insight and her expertise has enabled me to learn so much about myself and how to live my best life after narcissistic abuse. I used to think going to a therapist was something to be ashamed of, but now I realized I could not have been more wrong. If you’re going to take care of your physical self, why should you not take care of your mental and emotional well-being? It is one of the best decisions I have ever made...both deciding to love myself enough to ask for help and that I was recommended to and chose Dr. Erickson.
Apr 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson is a top notch therapist. I have been to several, perhaps dozens of other therapists and have been a long time (6 years) client of Dr. Erickson for a reason - she knows her stuff from addiction to mental health to relationships. Another key differentiation of Dr. Erickson is that she is humble enough to admit that she does not have all of the answers and that some things must be taken to a higher source for further guidance. I would recommend Dr. Erickson to anyone who may be facing any type of life challenge or simply needing to talk things through and identify areas of growth.
Shaun – Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robin Erickson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Erickson?