Audiology  |
Female
Robin Brooks
Robin Brooks is an audiology provider who practices in Petoskey, MI.

Petoskey Ear Nose & Throat Spec

560 W Mitchell St Ste 250

Petoskey, MI 49770

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Robin Brooks

• Audiology

Robin Brooks does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Robin Brooks is unavailable at this time.

Robin Brooks has no awards or honors listed.

Robin Brooks has no media or publications listed.

Robin Brooks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robin Brooks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robin Brooks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Robin Brooks to family and friends
Robin Brooks' Performance
Thank you for being so patient, friendly & for making me feel comfortable. Thanks for explaining each process so well..
in East Jordan, Ml. |
Efficient and professional
in Petoskey, MI |
I was very pleased with my visit. Doctor Brooks is very friendly and explained everything I needed to do for my hearing test in a polite and professional manner. She also has a very likeable personality, and as I have had to see many doctors this makes seeing one much nicer and makes things go easier.
Hillman |
Dr. Robin Brooks was very friendly and explained everyyg she was going to do.
Alden, MI |
Robin was very professional, concerned about my hearing and helpful in my understanding of the problem. I liked it that she gave us time to talk privately about the purchase of aids.
in Indian River, MI |
She is always pleasant, friendly and efficient. She listens to my concerns and works to provide the results I am hoping to receive.
in Petoskey, MI |
Robin Brooks does an excellent job!
in Harbor Springs, MI |
She was wonderful with our 5 year old son. Both my husband and I were impressed with how well she related to him. She knew just what to do to get the results necessary.
in East Jordan |
Robin is a very caring professional. She's very knowledgeable,personable,overall a very pleasant person to be with and be cared for. Cared for really describes Robin's true feelings I think. Thank you Dr. Brooks and staff at Burns ENT. I would recommend her highly to family and friends.
in Petoskey, MI |
They helped realize that I did not need hearing aids,very courteous and polite,was patient with my questions
Alpena, MI |
Explained things well, answered questions overall pleasant visit.
in Alpena, MI |
Very thorough, sincere,accomplished in her job
Petoskey, MI |
Very pleased with Robin. She was very pleasant, explained my options and answered my questions.
in Gaylord, MI |
I would definitely recommend Robin Brooks to anyone inquiring about hearing services/issues. Robin was very friendly, thorough, compassionate and I felt very comfortable throughout the entire hearing process. I had an excellent experience.
in Petoskey, MI |
Dr. Brooks was very prompt, helpful and professional. She reviewed my condition, clarified my concerns and offered several options for me to think over. Thanks!
in Saint Ignace, Mi. |
Very informative and friendly. Answered my questions to my satisfaction.
Charlevoix, MI |
Dr Brooks is awesome, really cares about patient's well being. Great listener, very knowledgeable.
in Harbor Springs, MI |
Dr. Robin Brooks and the staff at Petoskey ENT are wonderful. Dr. Brooks took such good care of my mother and her hearing aid needs. I couldn't have asked for better assistance. She explained everything so clearly and made sure my mother understood. Anyone with a hearing problem should go to this office first.
in Petoskey |
excellent. really listens to what you have to say and does everything to resolve any issues.
Cheboygan, MI |
Dr. Brooks was very friendly and welcoming to me and my husband. She was thorough in explaining what would be done and why and the things we could expect with the remainder of the appointment, including follow up with Dr. Somers.
Have you seen Robin Brooks?
Are you Robin Brooks?