Robin Brady, LCSW

Robin Brady, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Robin Brady, LCSW is a clinical social worker in New York, NY. She specializes in clinical social work, psychoanalysis, and more.Read her story

270 Lafayette St Ste 804

New York, NY 10012

Learn about Robin Brady

Robin Brady's bio

This content was provided by Robin Brady "I came to New York City after my graduation from Vassar College. My first career was in Information Technology; while I was getting started I completed an MBA in Finance from New York University. On graduation, I started at Home Box Office, rising to a manager in their IT department. However, I realized that my interactions with people there held more interest and potential challenge to me, so I pivoted to psychotherapy, completing a Masters in Social Work to become licensed and then a four year program in psychoanalysis to become skillful. I have been in practice for over 20 years and feel very fortunate that I love my work. I am continually developing new areas of interest and have been seeing more couples and helping busy professionals with their work/life balance."

This content was provided by Robin Brady "We focus on discovering, developing and achieving your goals and on reducing obstacles towards them. We can work quickly in a crisis or explore deeper issues. My style is compassionate, but also interactive and decisive. As a licensed clinical social worker and certified psychoanalyst, I bring a depth of insight to unseen roots of current issues. As a life coach, I bring my career experience as a corporate manager plus the expertise of my MBA to focus on your situation. We work to build your strengths, increase your confidence and harmonize your life with your values. Please call to discuss how we could start."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Couples Counseling
  • Life Coaching
  • Psychoanalysis

Robin Brady does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Vassar College
  • New York University Mba
    Other Education | Completed
  • Nyu Masters In Social Work
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Robin Brady has no awards or honors listed.

Robin Brady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robin Brady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robin Brady's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robin Brady

Robin Brady?
Robin Brady's Performance

How was your experience with Robin Brady?