Robin Brady, LCSW

Robin Brady, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  |
I came to New York City after my graduation from Vassar College. My first career was in Information Technology; while I was getting started I completed an MBA in Finance from New York University. On graduation, I started at Home Box Office, rising to a manager in their IT department. However, I realized that my interactions with people there held more interest and potential challenge to me, so I pivoted to psychotherapy, completing a Masters in Social Work to become licensed and then a four year program in psychoanalysis to become skillful. I have been in practice for over 20 years and feel very fortunate that I love my work. I am continually developing new areas of interest and have been seeing more couples and helping busy professionals with their work/life balance.

270 Lafayette St Ste 804

New York, NY 10012

Learn about Robin Brady

This content was provided by Robin Brady "We focus on discovering, developing and achieving your goals and on reducing obstacles towards them. We can work quickly in a crisis or explore deeper issues. My style is compassionate, but also interactive and decisive. As a licensed clinical social worker and certified psychoanalyst, I bring a depth of insight to unseen roots of current issues. As a life coach, I bring my career experience as a corporate manager plus the expertise of my MBA to focus on your situation. We work to build your strengths, increase your confidence and harmonize your life with your values. Please call to discuss how we could start."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Couples Counseling
  • Life Coaching
  • Psychoanalysis

Robin Brady does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression
  • Infertility
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Relationship Issues
  • Spiritual Problems

• Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Vassar College
  • New York University MBA
    Other Education | Completed
  • NYU Masters in Social Work
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Robin Brady has no awards or honors listed.

Robin Brady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robin Brady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robin Brady's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Robin Brady to family and friends
based on 1 review
Robin Brady's Performance
Robin Brady Says:

Because of the confidential nature of my practice, few clients have completed this survey.  However, I may add that many of my clients have returned after years of absence, when they are ready to address new concerns.  They have also referred others to me.

Have you seen Robin Brady, LCSW?
Are you Robin Brady?