Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  |
Dr. Robin Billings, PHD
I am a fully licensed clinical psychologist with a private practice in Troy, Michigan. I have over 30 years of experience in the field and specialize in child and adolescent psychology, and young adults. I provide in-depth and thorough psychological evaluations, with a focus on diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of neurodevelopmental disorders, including AD/HD, Dyslexia, and Learning Disorders, among others. I also advocate for clients with diagnosed neurodevelopmental disabilities with regard to "high stakes testing," including the ACT, SAT, LSAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and MCAT. My therapeutic orientation is primarily cognitive-behavioral, and I practice cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT). I also have extensive experience in conducting family therapy.

Michigan Neurodevelopment Center

2150 Butterfield Dr Ste 110

Troy, MI 48084

Learn about Dr. Billings

I provide individualized care for the specific needs of each client that I work with, including follow-up care as children and adolescents progress through their educational and life experiences.  At this point, I have followed many children from their early school years through graduation from college, graduate school and medical school.  I provide warm, supportive care and focus upon fully understanding the unique individuality of every client that I serve.  I feel very privileged and am deeply grateful to be able to serve others in this capacity.  I am always learning from the work that I do with each client and their families as we approach the work of securing continued success and growth.

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

Dr. Billings does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Depression
  • Development of Written Expression Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dyslexia
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Reading Disorders

• Behavior Therapy
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Psychological Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Grand Valley State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Wayne State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Children's Hospital Of Michigan
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Billings has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Billings has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Billings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Billings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Billings' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Billings to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Billings Says:

I place a high value on patient feedback on my performance to assist in improving the quality of care that I provide.

Dr. Billings' Performance
in Pontiac, MI |
I will definitely recommend Dr. Billings to all my friends and family. He made my child feel very comfortable throughout the process. He's an excellent doctor!!
in Troy, MI |
Dr. Billings helped us with our daughter's severe OCD and ADHD. With his kindness and support he helped us get control over her worries and become successful in school again. He has also given of his personal time and has been available to us during times of crisis. He is absolutely the best!
in Troy, MI |
Dr. Billings quickly made me feel welcome and was very easy to speak freely with. He accurately diagnosed my son's learning difficulty, dyslexia, which so many other evaluators completely missed. He patiently guided us through the process of obtaining the right supports at school and for standardized testing. My son's goal of getting in to the college of his dreams was realized. His care changed my son's life. It is a good feeling to know that Dr. Billings is here for us.
in St Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Billings treated our son from a young boy till he graduated from high school. Dr. Billings extremely knowledgeable, professional and the caring. As a parent with a young boy who had ADHD, OCD and anxiety, we were very fortunate to have Dr. Billings guidance to get us through theses difficult years. Dr. Billings taught my son numerous techniques when he was faced with situations whether it be his OCD or anxiety. Today at 20 years old he continues to use the techniques. #bestdocever!
Have you seen Dr. Robin Billings, PHD?
Are you Dr. Billings?