Roberta Stanhope, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 61

Roberta Stanhope

Roberta Stanhope ARNP,PMH,CNS,BC

13 Jenkins Ct Ste 220 Durham, NH 03824

Roberta Stanhope, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Durham, NH. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Roberta Stanhope accepts

Roberta Stanhope accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA IN HIX
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Roberta Stanhope treats your condition or procedure

Roberta Stanhope's conditions and procedures:

• Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy

Each client is treated with dignity and respect with strong emphasis placed on using evidenced based, best practice, and non addictive treatment. Every person is unique and different and I look forward to working with you to find the most appropriate solution for your optimum wellness.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

1994

4.761904761904762%

Roberta Stanhope?
Roberta Stanhope's Performance
What People Say About Roberta Stanhope, ARNP
I have been under the care of psychological providers for 38 years, and have taken meds throughout the course of those years. I had lost hope that I would ever find both a knowledgeable and compassionate provider. I had taken many medications and felt I kept going through a revolving door and getting nowhere. I was blessed to be led to the office of Roberta Stanhope. I found her so likable from the first meeting. She demonstrated a clear understanding of psych. meds and put me right at ease. Roberta has proven her ability to understand my feelings and wishes, and to respond in such a loving way. She has always exhibited hope and optimism which has made an enormous difference in my attitude and recovery. I am finally safe in the hands of a very competent and caring provider. I am happy to highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Stanhope, ARNP?
Roberta is a kind and knowledgeable professional with a true passion for working with her clients to improve their lives and wellbeing. Every visit, I have felt genuinely cared for as a whole person. Roberta is very personable and easy to talk to, I have never felt uncomfortable or misunderstood. She has great advice and I am so glad that I chose to go to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Stanhope, ARNP?
Roberta is a kind soul who does the work she does because she truly cares about her patients. She has always made me feel listened to and understood and is always willing to work with me when I feel I need it. She is very flexible and easy to make appointments or refill prescriptions etc. with via the Kareo portal or over text
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Stanhope, ARNP?
Roberta changed my life... I recommend anyone to go to her if you actually want to get better!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Stanhope, ARNP?
Saw her, left with a prescription for a drug I'd never taken before. Had a horrible reaction but could not reach her (broken phone system) until she just happened to call about a scheduling issue. Saw her again, she prescribed something else and suggested email for contact. Had an insurance problem, emailed her, got a thoroughly obnoxious reply that made no sense. After complaining to the referring primary, got an email from Stanhope apologizing, saying the email was meant for someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Stanhope, ARNP?
Roberta is a very kind ARNP, very knowledgeable of medications and their possible side effects. It was a pleasure being a client of hers. It was unfortunate the agency for whom she was working for was quite inept in handling patient communication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Stanhope, ARNP?
Roberta has empathetically done what no one else has been able to do; I am truly grateful! She's helping me talk through depression and anxiety related to my multiple serious medical issues, including organ failure; she has gone on to prescribe a VERY effective medicine regime within the limitations of failing organs! I have had longstanding REM Sleep Disruption Disorder, taking Ambien for many years, convinced I'd always need it. She successfully? got me off? it and I feel SO much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Stanhope, ARNP?
It is hard to put into words how much better I feel thanks to Roberta's diagnosis & treatment. She helped me find my Sass again. So grateful.
Thank you for your kind review. So happy to hear...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Stanhope, ARNP?

How was your experience with Roberta Stanhope?

Compare Providers