Roberta Alves, LMHC

Anxiety Disorders ·  Female

Roberta Alves

Essence of Healing Counseling Services

101 NE 3rd Ave Ste 1500 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Roberta Alves, LMHC is an anxiety disorder specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She specializes in anxiety disorders, counseling, and more.

Roberta Alves accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Roberta Alves treats your condition or procedure

Roberta Alves' conditions and procedures:

• Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Persistent Anxiety
  • Phobia
  • Severe Anxiety
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress

You're frustrated with feeling anxious and stressed all the time. You wish you had an off switch for your brain. You keep running over all the things you have to do tomorrow and how they could go wrong. You don't understand how you feel completely ex...

• Anxiety Disorders

4.0

Roberta Alves?
Roberta Alves' Performance
What People Say About Roberta Alves, LMHC
I meant to write a review but got caught up. Today as I am using again one of the many tools given through my brilliant sessions with Roberta, I decided to honour the person and thank her highly. My work with Roberta is not over but very soon after a few sessions she helped me get through some patterns of thoughts and actions. I would definitely recommend Roberta to persons tired of explaining themselves and looking more for tools and actions to prevail anxiety and all its damages. Roberta has been probably one of the most inluential person I met in the past 20 years. Her capacity to listen and find the right answer is just incredible. Her energy and strength are inspiring and resourceful Thank you Laurence
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta knows her stuff when it comes to helping people heal from anxiety and panic attacks. She's very effective, caring, and down to earth. Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta is a colleague and my go to gal when I need to refer someone who is dealing with anxiety. Roberta is down to earth, relatable, easy going, professional and fun. She is an expert when it comes to helping people with anxiety. I refer to her often!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Ms Alves is an outstanding therapist. She really has a great capability to understand people with anxiety and what tools to use to control it. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking help. A real pearl!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
I have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for at least 3-4 years. I was out of options and hope. Within 3 sessions, I was feeling 90% better and was given the confidence to live out my life. Truly, words cannot express how grateful I am to Roberta or how much I recommend her to anyone suffering in silence. DO NOT listen to the naysayers concerning your anxiety. There is a cure. That cure is YOU and Roberta will show you how to unlock what's always been there. Don't wait one more second !
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
God Bless Roberta. She taught me the tools to control my anxiety and gave me the confidence to be able to discuss with her what I thought was the deep rooted reason for my anxiety which I had never been able to discuss with any other therapist. I will continue to see her, as needed. I do not want to feel the way I did before I started seeing her again!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta is the best! She has helped me so much. She has given me the tools to build up my self-esteem and overcome my anxiety. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta is a blessing!!!. She is intuitive, compassionate, nonjudgmental, and supportive. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
I went to many therapists and no one ever helped me with my anxiety. Roberta was the only one and I am so grateful to her. I have highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta has made such a difference in the life of my 18-year-old son. For years he suffered from daily panic attacks until he began working with Roberta. She is extremely compassionate and the best at what she does. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta has changed my life! I have been to SEVERAL therapists in Broward county and I cannot express how happy I am to have finally found her. Cannit recommend enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta's solution for anxiety filled teens is shopping, and gossiping. Inefficient, and unknowledgeable. If your child has issues, severe issues, find yourself a real therapist. She has no knowledge or ability to diagnose a child, or figure out a proper treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Effective, no nonsense therapist. I will continue seeing her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta Alves' office atmosphere had me feeling less anxious right from the first moment! I enjoyed her straight forward approach and I feel that I learned and accomplished alot in my first visit. I will absolutely continue seeing her and would recommend her to friends / family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta is a well respected therapist who is considered an expert in her field. She has also extensive experience with teenagers therapy. Prior to opening her private practice she was the Clinical Director of the Pompano Youth Treatment Center and she also worked for PACE Center for Girls. She made a huge positive difference in those teenagers' lives. Her work ethic, energy, and passion are inspirational. I highly recommend her and appreciate her dedication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta is a thoughtful, reflective professional who has unparalleled insight. Her ability to listen and help you find clarity is only surpassed by how genuine and warm she is. Can't recommend her enough – she is AMAZING!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta is sunshine! She is warm, attentive, and intuitive. Her calm and welcoming presence makes it quickly easy to connect with her. She goes above the call of duty. I highly recommended her to angyone seeking a GREAT therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta is a blessing in her client’s lives. She is compassionate, nonjudgmental, and supportive. She provides guidance and insights for all the challenges that one faces mentally. She is insightful, compassionate, caring and dedicated. I have never met a therapist and coach quite like her. May God bless your Roberta for helping those that are suffering with mental disorder to discover an enlightened path.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta is a no-nonsense therapist that delivers results if you do your part. I appreciate her insights and straightforward style. She is a compassionate and knowledgeable therapist. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Roberta Alves is an inspiration! Her insight, knowledge, and dedication brings healing to those that are fortunate to have her as their therapist. I highly recommend Roberta to those that are seeking mental and emotional healing.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Roberta Alves?

Essence of Healing Counseling Services