Psychotherapy  |
Female
Roberta Alves, LMHC
Roberta Alves, LMHC is a psychotherapy provider who practices in Coral Gables, FL.

4601 Ponce De Leon Blvd Ste 260

Coral Gables, FL 33146

Learn about Roberta Alves

• Psychotherapy
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Counseling

Roberta Alves does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Severe Anxiety
  • Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Stress

Education data for Roberta Alves is unavailable at this time.

Roberta Alves has no awards or honors listed.

Roberta Alves has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Roberta Alves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Roberta Alves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Roberta Alves' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Roberta Alves to family and friends
3.8
Roberta Alves' Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Effective, no nonsense therapist. I will continue seeing her!
Pembroke Pines, FL |
Roberta Alves' office atmosphere had me feeling less anxious right from the first moment! I enjoyed her straight forward approach and I feel that I learned and accomplished alot in my first visit. I will absolutely continue seeing her and would recommend her to friends / family.
in Ft Lauderdale |
Roberta is a well respected therapist who is considered an expert in her field. She has also extensive experience with teenagers therapy. Prior to opening her private practice she was the Clinical Director of the Pompano Youth Treatment Center and she also worked for PACE Center for Girls. She made a huge positive difference in those teenagers' lives. Her work ethic, energy, and passion are inspirational. I highly recommend her and appreciate her dedication.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roberta is a thoughtful, reflective professional who has unparalleled insight. Her ability to listen and help you find clarity is only surpassed by how genuine and warm she is. Can't recommend her enough – she is AMAZING!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roberta is sunshine! She is warm, attentive, and intuitive. Her calm and welcoming presence makes it quickly easy to connect with her. She goes above the call of duty. I highly recommended her to angyone seeking a GREAT therapist.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roberta is a blessing in her client’s lives. She is compassionate, nonjudgmental, and supportive. She provides guidance and insights for all the challenges that one faces mentally. She is insightful, compassionate, caring and dedicated. I have never met a therapist and coach quite like her. May God bless your Roberta for helping those that are suffering with mental disorder to discover an enlightened path.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roberta is a no-nonsense therapist that delivers results if you do your part. I appreciate her insights and straightforward style. She is a compassionate and knowledgeable therapist. I highly recommend her.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roberta was an absolute pleasure to see. She has really helped me undestand the root of my family issues. If you are looking for a educated, passionate and attentive therapist she is the one to see. I highly recommend her!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roberta Alves is an inspiration! Her insight, knowledge, and dedication brings healing to those that are fortunate to have her as their therapist. I highly recommend Roberta to those that are seeking mental and emotional healing.
in Miami, FL |
Roberta is an amazing mental health therapist. I have used her for my own family and referred her services to many friends. Roberta delivered a tremendous healing to all of us. We are forever grateful. She is excellence!
Ft Worth, TX |
I have met with Roberta for several sessions. She has a great understanding of people and has really assisted me through some difficult times. She's very compassionate and easy to talk to. I'm not that good at opennning up, but she made me very comfortable.
in Jupiter |
Roberta Alves has been a blessing in my life. After many years of a tumultuous life she brought light into my life!!! I will be forever grateful. May God bless you always!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roberta Alves goes above and beyond to help her clients. She is a caring human being. I highly recommend her!!
in Coral Gables, FL |
Roberta is really passionate about helping others. She is very dedicated, professional, and intelligent. I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a therapist.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Roberta Alves is an outstanding therapist! I highly recommend her. She is passionate about making a positive change to her clients life!
Fort Lauderdale |
The absolute worst therapist. We spoke of nothing productive in our meeting, and not worth the cash.
Have you seen Roberta Alves, LMHC?
Are you Roberta Alves?