Robert Winegar, PSY

Neuropsychology •  Male

Robert Winegar

Neuropsychology and Behavioral Health Associates

1991 HYDE PARK ST Sarasota, FL 34239

Robert Winegar, PSY is a neuropsychologist in Sarasota, FL. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Robert Winegar accepts

Robert Winegar accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Robert Winegar treats your condition or procedure

Robert Winegar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robert Winegar

4.4

Robert Winegar?
Robert Winegar's Performance
What People Say About Robert Winegar, PSY
Our pediatrician recommended Dr. Winegar to get an indepth understanding of our daughter's academic struggles. My anxious daughter felt very at ease with Dr. Winegar. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Winegar, PSY?
Dr. Winegar provided our daughter with an excellent assessment & helped quell her anxiety. He was the perfect mix of patient & casual mixed with professional & he had a great ability to make her feel at ease. We never felt rushed & he asked us multiple times whether we had any questions or concerns. We would definitely recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Winegar, PSY?
We recently had Dr. Winegar test our son for potential learning disabilities. The testing process was straightforward and our son felt comfortable and confident in the process. When discussing the results of testing, Dr. Winegar was professional, yet candid, in explaining his assessment. He listened to all of our concerns and worries and thoroughly explained our options for how we could proceed with treatment. We left the office that day relieved knowing we had a much clearer understanding of our child and what steps we could take to continue to support him moving forward. Our experience with Dr. Winegar was excellent and I highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Winegar, PSY?
Dr. Winegar was efficient, so incredibly kind, patient and not pushy at all--and my son loved him--which is a huge bonus! He wanted to make sure we didn't leave with unanswered questions. We are wholly confident with him, the diagnosis he has provided us with and his guidance in the next steps.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Winegar, PSY?
Dr Winegar has been great with our family. He is very patient with my autistic son Oliver while he is very assertive and human while diagnosing. He explains everything in detail without feeling rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Winegar, PSY?
My son has Autism and as part of his IEP a number of achievement and academic tests were completed through the school to determine placement and goals. The results of these tests were NOT a true reflection of my sons abilities, so I requested different testing be conducted outside of the school. The School agreed and we choose Dr. Winegar to conduct a new series of exams that would show a more accurate picture of my sons abilities. Both Dr. Winegar and his staff were extremely professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Winegar, PSY?
I am a registered nurse and have had both of my twins evaluated by Dr. Winegar for learning difficulties. Each reported a positive experience during the testing procedure and their results were explained to me by Dr. Winegar in a very thorough and understandable manner. I found Dr. Winegar to be knowledgeable, professional and pleasant. His suggestions have been useful in my educational plan for the children and I have recommended him to others on several occasions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Winegar, PSY?
Excellent with children and the staff is sweet and helpful. Very happy with the service rendered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Winegar, PSY?

How was your experience with Robert Winegar?

• Neuropsychology