Dr. Robert White, DNP

Dr. White
Telehealth services available

Dr. Robert White

2290 W County Line Rd Ste 105 Jackson, NJ 08527

Dr. Robert White, DNP is a Psychiatry Specialist in Jackson, NJ and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rutgers Med Sch Affil Hosp medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. White to book an appointment.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. White

4.0

Dr. White?
While it's only been a few months since he started seeing with my son, my wife and I couldn't be more impressed with Dr. White. It's obvious he cares about his patients and is always responsive (always just a phone call or text away) to answer any of our questions or concerns. He is also very careful and thorough in explaining the pros and cons of different medicines. Lastly, we never feel rushed with him, which is more than I can say about most doctors. He is the real deal. Great doctor, great person.
Leo – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Dr. White is the best at what he does. Dr. White always makes time for me and goes out of his way to help me in any way he can. He has tremendously contributed to my success! Highly Recommended!!!! I've been seeing Dr. White for over 5 years now and actually look forward to our monthly appointments! He serves as an example of what the profession should look like!
J. Rodgers – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Practically saved my life when I was 12. Now almost 20 and doing great under his psychiatrist services:)
May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
We are so happy with Dr. White. I was a bit apprehensive about him being a DNP but that was resolved on our first visit. He is caring and knowledgeable and personally experienced with children with disabilities. Our son has Austism and ADHD and Dr. White explained how and why his medications would work and also advised me on working with my son's school to get what he needed. He is easy to talk to and concerned about my son. The service dogs are wonderful; both my sons love it when they are in the office.
MJ Montijo – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Just had my first appointment with Dr. White and I was extremely happy with the way everything went. He made me feel 100% comfortable he is easy to talk with and he patiently took his time to talk with me. He's definitely pretty chill and down to earth I felt as if I was talking to good friend and not with some pompous Doctor. Dr. White is a thousand times better than my previous doctor and definitely less expensive. It's a shame it took me so long to find him I had wasted countless dollars and precious time that I will neve get back sitting in my previous doctor's office just rotting away in a chair in his waiting room for hours upon hours waiting to see him because he was NEVER EVER on time for a single appointment for the past 2 years. It's good to know that Dr. White respects and understands the value of his patients time. I highly recommend Doctor Robert White if you are looking for a new doctor than look no further!!!
Dan – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Doc White saved my life 6 years ago. If not for him i probably would not be here today enjoying my family and my life. Still to this day if i need him he is just a text or phone call away. He was a God send to my life. Highly recommend
Kim Mcgrady – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Dr. White himself is fantastic. He listens well, is kind, and seems to have his patient's best interests at heart. His office staff, on the other hand, is horrendous at best. They are rude, inconsiderate, and have zero compassion. If you can't afford a copay or the balance bill, don't bother even trying to make an appointment.
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Happy with Doctor until just like all other reviews. Money ... I was charged $700 for a half hour visit and got stuck with the bill. Cancelled further appointments and got stuck talking to a nasty office person who had $0 respect for me .... listen to the reviews ...
Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Very disappointed with the doctor not about patient care all about the money. Dismissing a patient while under care poor practice poor patient care can't say it enough
Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Only wants your money beware
NJ – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
excellent practitioner; listens attentively; caring; helped me through severe anxiety following heart attack and continues to do so; provides therapy AND prescription meds (if necessary) HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Don D. in Jackson, NJ – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Dr. White I should have found years ago. Changed my life for the best. Put me on the proper medication and his follow thru and caring is like no other provider I have seen in the past. The negative reviews on this page I would think the person needs to self reflect on how they impacted the treatment of the child. I recommend Dr. White and his staff!!
Jaime J – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Not good in a crisis. Abandons 15 year old patient while still on medication. Inappropriate response. FYI does not display credentials as DNA anywhere in office, on paper, no business cards. We believed him to be a psychiatrst, MD, till we found this site. Beware.
Gladys in NJ – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
I highly recommend Dr. White and Dhrea they have helped my son so very very much and I truly believe he would not be alive if it wasn’t for finding them. I commend Dr. White especially for his response time whenever my son is having problems at anytime of day he responds quickly which is such a comforting thing when your in a life crisis. Thank you both for all you have and continue to do for my son
Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
He is an amazing DR. The Best he got me back on track I highly recommend him. The Staff is excellent too
joey D in Brick, NJ – Oct 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Dr. White is the best of the best! Finally found a down to earth psychiatrist that has helped my conditions in a timely manner. HIGHLY recommend Dr. white to anyone in need of excellent psychiatry.
Joshua I. in Brick, NJ – Sep 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
GREAT DOCTOR Really got me back on the path to better heatlh
Howell, NJ – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Dr. White is amazing. I won't share my entire story, but I credit Dr. White for saving my life. He is a no- nonsense kind of person, and you have to be able to handle hearing the truth about things. HIs office staff is very good, and I like all of them a great deal-- but *Margaret* holds a special place in my heart. Highly recommend!
Drea in Toms River, NJ – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Dr White makes it easy to talk about issue you have and make you feel like your not insane or crazy and there is help available for your you. He has a therapy support dog in the office that often times comes in the room during your session which helps you really relax during the session. Dr. White is caring and compassionate and definitely worth the 25 min trip I take to go to him.
Dana A in Bordentown, NJ – Mar 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?
Dr. White without a doubt is the best psyc dr I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot! He is honest, trustworthy gives great feedback and is on point with medication. Very knowledgable. I would highly recommend seeing him... Even if u have to pay out of pocket, he's well worth it : )
Tara K in Manasquan , nj – Mar 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert White, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. White?

Psychiatric and Behavioral Health Services of New Jersey is a private psychiatric practice that provides a full range of outpatient mental health services, including psychiatric evaluations, medication management, individual, family and group psychotherapy for clients at all stages of life; children, adolescents, adults, and the geriatric population.

• Psychiatry