Dr. Robert Weinberger, PHD

Dr. Robert Weinberger, PHD

Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. Robert Weinberger, PHD is a psychologist in Bellaire, TX and has been practicing for 39 years. He specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.Read his story

6565 West Loop S Ste 540

Bellaire, TX 77401

Learn about Dr. Weinberger

Dr. Weinberger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Weinberger "I have been a Clinical Psychologist for over 40 years. My devotion to caring and passion to help people and families lead me to establishing my own practice, The Weinberger Clinic, PLLC, with several other clinicians from various backgrounds. I have been told that my open compassionate nature allows patients the ability to open up themselves and feel calm through sessions; even the most resistant of teens and adults. I take on a approach to work with my patients to get to the heart of any problem quickly and with ease. Not only do I become my patients' doctor, I like to think of myself as their advocate as well. In 1976, I completed my residency at The University of Texas Medical School in Galveston, and was awarded a doctorate from Oklahoma State University. I specialize in initial diagnostic sessions and my own particular areas of interest include: Initial Evaluations and Coordination of Care * Addictive Behavior * Marital Affairs * Marital and Family Reconciliation * Co-Dependency * DWI/Legal Problems * Parent/Grandparent Advice * Wealth Succession in Families * Spiritual Issues * Trauma * Group Therapy * Good Girls Who Pick Bad Boys I currently serve on the Advisory Board of the Attention-Deficit Disorder Association and am the founder of HIS Tours, a study abroad Holy Land tours for church groups and students. In addition to my practice, I consult with parents, estate planning professionals, and trust officers about family reconciliation and long-term solutions for special situations with grown children (such as where addictions are present)."

This content was provided by Dr. Weinberger "Here at The Weinberger Clinic, PLLC my team of various clinicians and I provide care with compassion yet are straightforward.  We utilize a team approach and are not just a collection of multi-disciplinary professionals sharing space, but are truly an inter-disciplinary team coordinating care.

Often, there is more than one provider involved in patient care.  With your permission, we all discuss your case.  Every week the team meets for what we call Coordination of Care.  Here, you get the benefit of input of treatment through psychologists, a psychiatrist, and other licensed professional counselors ALL offering their perspectives.

We don't just listen, we talk to you too. No matter what the problem, the professional seeing you for the first time will have lots of questions designed to understand your presenting issues and to get to know you better.

Problems may not be solved during the first session, but we want you to leave feeling more comfortable and hopeful with set goals."

• Psychology
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Counseling
  • Group Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Dr. Weinberger does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling

• Long Island University / Brooklyn Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Weinberger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weinberger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weinberger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weinberger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weinberger's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weinberger to family and friends
Are you Dr. Weinberger?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy