Dr. Robert Vitaletti, PHD

Dr. Robert Vitaletti, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Dr. Robert Vitaletti, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Institute Of Advanced Psychological Studies At Adelphi University in 1983 and specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.Read his story

1616 17th St Ste 567

Denver, CO 80202

• MetLife
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Vitaletti

Dr. Vitaletti's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vitaletti "Bio: From the coal miners' town of Scranton PA I learned young that if something is broken get it fixed fast and strong, and take the time figure out what broke it. That's how I do therapy. I became interested in psychology having grown up with family members who survived with PTSD from working the mines and serving in war. I determined early on that I could be one of those who could help others stand up to what they needed to overcome. I volunteered as a peer support counselor in high school and in college. Though a normal long-haired college kid in the 70's with all its challenges, I studied hard, (knowing scholarships were the only way to go to graduate school), and graduated summa cum laude. I applied to and was accepted into what I considered one of the best analytic psychology graduate institutes in the country, and was fortunate enough to be awarded National Institute of Mental Health Fellowships. I focused my doctoral research in the areas of trauma and life-threatening experience and its effects. I interned in a VA hospital working with veterans from 3 wars. My first professional position was in Colorado in a community mental health center, as a full time psychotherapist on the crisis/triage team. I began a private practice while finishing my research here in Colorado, and have had my office in the Oxford Hotel Annex since 1984."

This content was provided by Dr. Vitaletti "People come to me for answers to their problems which they could not find on their own. As a Clinical Psychologist I assist them by listening closely and making a thorough objective assessment as quickly as possible, and then help them find lasting solutions through problem solving and insight."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Sex Therapy

Dr. Vitaletti does not have any board certifications listed.

• Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy
  • Behavior Management
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Life Coaching
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Adelphi University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • Veterans Administration
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Institute Of Advanced Psychological Studies At Adelphi University
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • National Institute Of Mental Health
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Vitaletti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vitaletti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vitaletti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vitaletti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vitaletti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vitaletti

Dr. Vitaletti?
Dr. Vitaletti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Vitaletti, PHD
Now I know what really good therapy is. Dr. Vitaletti listens closely to what I tell him about my life past and present is able to make sense of it in ways I never thought possible. This is tremendously helpful. I felt better from the first session on. He is a real professional with the experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Vitaletti, PHD?
Therapy with Dr. Vitaletti has been the best thing I ever did for myself. His expertise, patience, understanding, knowledge is exceptional. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Vitaletti, PHD?
Dr. Vitaletti quickly helped me manage my anxiety and find the reasons for it. I stayed with therapy with him to change other things and I am happier than ever. He's been an important person in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Vitaletti, PHD?
I tried to get rid of my bad habits and bad attitude for years, and even the counselors could not help me. Dr. Bob is a professional who got to the bottom of things fast and to this day helps me every session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Vitaletti, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vitaletti?