Dr. Robert Trager, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 34

Chiropractic

Dr. Robert Trager, DC is a Chiropractor in Mc Murray, PA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Robert Trager, DC

Legacy Medical Centers

3540 Washington Rd Mc Murray, PA 15317

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Trager treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Trager accepts

Dr. Trager accepts the following insurance:

Select
UPMC PPO

Dr. Trager's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Trager

Dr. Trager

wonderful the best doctors appointment anyone could have. a true miracle worker! understanding and EFFECTIVE!
crystal Richardson – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Doctor Trager is the very best in his field. I trust him with my medical care. He goes over and above to help his patients....EXCELLENT EXCELLENT ????????
Charles Bandini – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr. Trager will assist in pain relief and recovery to the highest standard. He is incredibly upbeat, talented, and professional.
Kell – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr. Trager has been very helpful to me. I saw to have him help with a pinched nerve in my neck and he has been extremely helpful. When I originally went in, I could barely turn my neck 20 degrees from the center and now I can turn almost 90 degrees from center. I'm also almost completely out of pain, which was not only difficult to manage from a pain perspective, but it was also making sleeping an impossibility. I had been seen by a competitor of Dr. Trager and it was a night and day experience. Dr. Trager accepts my insurance and is always careful to make sure I know what I'm paying for. If you have back, shoulder and neck pain, you should see Dr. Rob- You won't regret it.
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
With Dr. Trager's professional and individual attention to my ongoing pain management issues in my lower back and hips, I have been able to discontinue steroid injections from another pain management doctor. My quality of life has improved significantly with Dr. Rob's non-invasive treatments. If you're living with back pain, he should be your next call.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr. Rob is amazing. He helped me get full shoulder mobility back. I was able to avoid surgery. Dr. Rob also helped my daughter with her migranes. They are almost completely gone. He is a miracle worker! He is positive, enthusiastic and a good listener.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr. Trager has provided outstanding service throughout my experience. He loves his work and loves helping his people. Dr. Trager is a true professional, focused on self-development, providing high quality service with state-of-the-art treatment methods. Dr. Trager goes out of his way to make sure I am recovering. He checked on my health status when I wasn't seeing him and is currently providing life-changing treatment. I enjoy seeing him, my body is improving each time I do. Forever grateful!
Chris Y. in Pittsburgh, PA – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr. Trager is someone that I would absolutely recommend and trust. I came to you prior to my trip overseas and couldn’t even walk. After your treatment I was even able to lift my suitcase. Thank you so much Dr. Trager!
Sigalit in Pittsburgh , PA – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr Rob was able to get me back on me feet literally. Through his work and therapeutic recommendations, my bulging disc has given me less pain to where I am able to be as normal as possible. I have been dealing with a disc for a very long time, although I do have ups and downs occasionally, Dr Rob has put me on a road to hopefully a full recovery this time.
George L. in Houston, PA – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr. Trager quickly diagnosed the source of a problem in my son's back and immediately started treatment. Within weeks, he was able to return to a regiment of practice and strength training. His final visit was as thorough as the first. At each visit, we were seen on time. Front office staff were friendly and efficient.
Stacey in Pittsburgh, PA – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Rob Trager for the past three years. He has helped me tremendously with health issues. He has also helped with back, neck, legs. He is amazing in his care, and i nterests with helping you. Dr. Rob has also helped members of my family with excellent results.
Barb M. in McKees Rocks,Pa 15136 – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr. Rob has helped me so much! I use to suffer from migraines ever day for four plus years. I have been to multiple physicians including primary care physicians, headache specialist, and a neurologist with little help and countless prescriptions to minimize headaches. Dr. Rob has been so helpful in reducing my migraines. He does so much research to help his patients out with different techniques, including a tens unit on the ear lobes to help relax the vagus nerve, which has helped me greatly!
Brittany in Pittsburgh – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
I have a lifelong history of back and other chiropractic issues. Dr. Rob is by far the most effective and best overall practitioner that I have had the good fortune to encounter. He is professional, a good communicator, and practical. I think he represents the best of the new generation of chiropractors.
Woodstock – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Rob due to extreme arm/shoulder pain from frozen shoulder and tears in my rotator cuff. Every session results in pain relief and improvement in range of motion. He’s a very positive person who seems truly interested in my well being. He is very interesting to talk to because he is extremely knowledgeable in a wide range of topics. He has helped me with improving my overall health and I feel blessed that our paths have crossed. He has also treated my daughter. Great Dr!!
Mary in McMurray, PA – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
I suffered with Plantar Fasciitis for a year and a half. I had been to a podiatrist and tried multiple other therapies, including massage. Dr. Trager healed my pain in less than a month and has also helped me with a tight back and neck. For someone so young, he is very knowledgeable and patient, listens well and enjoy patients who actively want to learn how to take care of themselves. Can't recommend him enough!
M Caskey in Canonsburg, PA – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Super professional and a very happy pleasant guy to talk too, Very well knowledged and listens to everything you say and works on everything that you say bothers you and truly cares about your well being instead of being just another Number of the day, Im very pleased and the building is up to date with everything you need done for any injury that they list they treat very clean and just a all around great vibe and happy place, Id tell anyone looking to come see for yourself!
Geoffrey in Mcmurray pa – Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Dr. Rob is professional and genuinely caring. He listens and has an engaging bedside manner. I would recommend anyone experiencing the bodily aches and pains of life to make an appointment with Dr. Rob.
SG in North Strabane – Jan 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
I am so thankful that within my travels of everyday life someone referred me to Dr Robert. I had constant lower back and all over body pain that my PC’s prescription of mobic was not helping . Dr Robert took the time needed to discuses my pain and concerns, he suggested a plan to relieve the pain with adjustments needed an also a blood lab report to be taken. Turned out that I was extremely low in vitamin D, I started to take the amount of vitamin D along with the adjustments and feel amazing!!
Patricia Bick in Finleyville, Pa – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
Since Starting my treatment only a few weeks ago I have noted rapid improvement in my condition with respect to sciatic pain. Robert has a friendly bedside manner that lends itself to enthusiasm regarding progression and outcome. He is quick to share his knowledge in layman’s terms making me feel absolutely involved in my own treatment and eventual goal realization. This has been a wonderful experience with steady progression to the good. A first for me. Thank you for all he does.
Donald L Bick in Finleyville, Pa – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Trager for several months now. He continuously adapts my treatment based on changes in location and severity of pain. I met with him this past Monday after experiencing severe pain in my right shoulder the previous week. After 30 minutes he substantially reduced my pain to a manageable level and now three days later I have retuned to an acceptable level of functionality. I highly recommend Dr. Trager, he's an excellent chiropractor with a great personality. Awesomesauce!
Clyde in Lawrence, PA – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Trager, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Trager?