Robert Thacker, CFNP

Robert Thacker, CFNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Robert Thacker, CFNP is a nurse practitioner in Caldwell, ID and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Graceland University in 2010 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), emergency medicine (nurse practitioner), and more.Read his story

1906 Fairview Ave Ste 230

Caldwell, ID 83605

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Robert Thacker

Robert Thacker's bio

This content was provided by Robert Thacker "I have been in the healthcare industry for over 20 years in the Treasure Valley area. I started as a certified nursing assistant and have done many jobs up and through being a registered nurse. Most recently I was the director of an emergency department, but I missed the patient care and interactions I had as a healthcare provider. I left management to get back to the patient's side. I am passionate about taking care of people and helping them to return to the best health status possible. I was recruited out of the emergency department to start an occupational medicine program. During my time in management, I would moon-light as a nurse practitioner in the field of mental health, walk-in/urgent care, and emergency medicine. That experience has set me up to provide the best care for employers and employees with complicated and complex conditions. I have taken my management experience to start up this new program, obtain employer contracts and deliver on the promises made. And I provide the care that is given to the people that come to see me. When I am not involved in occupational medicine concerns, I take care of patients with both acute and chronic medical concerns. Often times I am able to help people that cannot get in with their primary care provider get help when they need help. I also have been able to help my own patients with their acute and chronic issues. Through this opportunity, I feel like I am giving back to the community that I grew up in. This has helped a lot to meet the needs of patients in the busy family practice that I have joined. I am dedicated to the improvement of human life. It is my mission and calling in this life to do the best I can for everyone that I see."

This content was provided by Robert Thacker "I believe I am a partner in the healthcare of my patients. I do not believe good healthcare can be achieved by me dictating every aspect of care. I believe that the thoughts and opinions of my patients is very important in achieving the best quality care for each individual patient."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Occupational Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Urgent Care Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)

Robert Thacker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound
  • Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations
  • Vaccination
  • Worker's Compensation Evaluations

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Treasure Valley Community College
  • None
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • None
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Robert Thacker has no awards or honors listed.

Robert Thacker has no media or publications listed.

Robert Thacker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robert Thacker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robert Thacker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robert Thacker

Robert Thacker?
Robert Thacker's Performance
What People Say About Robert Thacker, CFNP
I appreciate the sincere listening and communication Slade Thacker gives me. He is very attentive, professional, and knowledgeable! I feel safe putting my health needs in his hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Thacker, CFNP?
Slade really has a vested interest in treating the entire person. He does not rush you. He listens to everything you have to say. If you are looking for great medical care with a great team and office, go see Slade. You will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Thacker, CFNP?
He's a great listener follows up on all of your health concerns, who takes the time with your concerns and questions of your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Thacker, CFNP?
This is a well run, feel good clinic. The staff is pleasant and efficient. The wait time was minimal. I felt that I had plenty of time to discuss any health concerns with the provider. He seemed genuinely concerned about me and was easy to communicate with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Thacker, CFNP?
Barbara has dementia and Slade is very patient and caring. He explains things well. He works very well with me, her care take. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a caring health care professional
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Robert Thacker?