Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Robert Tanaka, DC
Dr. Robert Tanaka, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hilo, HI.

1028 Kinoole St Ste 103

Hilo, HI 96720

Learn about Dr. Tanaka

• Chiropractic

Dr. Tanaka does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

Education data for Dr. Tanaka is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tanaka has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tanaka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tanaka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tanaka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tanaka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tanaka to family and friends
1.4
Dr. Tanaka's Performance
in Hilo, HI |
I was so surprised at one star reviews. He was amazing to me. My shoulder had seized up and was so much pain that I was incapacitated. A dr Shapiro did absolutely nothing, charged me $40. Then a dr Klein put ice on it and charged me $48. Neither adjusted me even tho I couldn't move my neck. Dr Tanaka knows his stuff, truly. He adjusted my neck bring instant relief for my shoulder, used massage and stretchin. He approached it from all angles, was kind, professional and courteous. Six stars!
in Hilo, HI |
Not very professional conduct.
in Hilo, HI |
Kept rescheduling my appts, due to whatever reason. Poses a problem when I take off from work to get to the appt. He seemed apologetic to some extent, but too many times. when a person is in pain, i believe they should at least refer you to someone else. He also tried to talk to me about my weight when he himself seems obese. Tried to sell me some diet program. Horrible experience.
in Hilo, HI |
Horrible experience. It was more like an in and out and he didn't seem to care about my concerns. He got defensive when I asked about other options. He wanted me to pay then and there without consulting with my wife.
in Hilo |
Office was extremely dusty. Dr. Tanaka seems to like to talk about himself. I'm not sure he knows what he's really talking about. He's nice, just somewhat unprofessional in many aspects. I felt uncomfortable.
in Hilo |
COnsiderablly unprofessional in office conduct
Have you seen Dr. Robert Tanaka, DC?
Are you Dr. Tanaka?