Dr. Robert Shortell, DC

Dr. Robert Shortell, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Robert Shortell, DC is a chiropractor in Cromwell, CT and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Life University / Lincoln Chiropractic College in 1997 and specializes in chiropractic.

28 Shunpike Rd

Cromwell, CT 06416

• Anthem
  • Connecticare
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Tufts Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Shortell treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

My goal is to provide you with excellent care to improve your overall well being. People that have health problems and want to enhance their natural healing ability choose chiropractic care. I treat people of all ages with many different problems. Ch...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Shortell?
Dr. Shortell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Shortell, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Shortell has helped me multiple times for different issues. I had a lower back problem from car accident. All orthopedics I talked to all suggested the same action plan, medication and surgery. Dr. Shortell was able to align me and years of pain gone in a matter of months and allievated in less then a couple of weeks. No surgery or medication. Also, fixed plantar fasciitis issue that lasted years, gone in weeks with Dr Shortell. Friendly staff! I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
I had never been to a chiropractor before seining Dr. Shortell so I was unsure of what to expect. Dr. Shortell is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He puts you at ease, and got me feeling great again in no time. I look forward to my now monthly visits to Cromwell Chiropractic, and I have referred several people to Dr. Shortell who have all had success treating their pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
Dr. Robert Shortell is an AMAZING Chiropractor. He has worked on my neck and knee for years. Dr. Shortell is very professional, always strives for the best care for his patients, and has an extremely courteous staff. Very convenient hours for those who work, easy access right off the highway in Cromwell, and is super easy to get an appointment with. Dr. Shortell also is AMAZING with children. If you need a chiropractic for you or your children, Dr. Shortell is the definitely the one to call
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Shortell's for a variety of painful issues since April 2015. I received excellent recommendations prior to his services. At the conclusion of treatments for each issue, when I was about to conclude my care, another "need/hurt" would occur! Throughout his treatments, I have trusted him and feel that he has been successful in treating me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
I have been a patient with Dr. Shortell for about 15 years now. I originally was introduced to him at the Durham Fair, where his office had a table which asked a question that caught my eye: Do you suffer from headaches? For several years I suffered from neck related headaches and only ibuprofen or aspirin would relieve it when it got too much to function normally. I have a better understanding of what was going on, and through Dr. Shortell's care I have not suffered from these headaches
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Shortell for years. He's helped me with back problems, shoulder problems, and hip problems. He's got a great gentle approach that keeps me aligned so that I can continue to enjoy my active lifestyle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
Dr. Shortell services our whole family. Due to the excellent care he has given, my kids have been able to play high school sports with consistency and good health. He helped me through a painful neck injury. I was able to take up running and my neck and back feel great. He is a life changer! I always recommend him to friends and family. Great human being too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
When I went to Dr Shortell it was for problems that several months of physical therapy did nothing for. I was severely depressed t=witht e thought that I would always have this back pain that would affect the quality of life I had before (gardening, excercise, sleeping, etc). I have been going to Dr Shortell for a few months now and I have to say I am amazed and can bend over again with ease and am sleeping again! PS Dr Shortell was recommended to me by the PT I was going to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
I had back issues years ago, and went to Dr. Shortell and my visits with him helped a great deal. My husband couldn't get up and walk good at all one day, I called Dr. Shortell, who at the time never met him, and he went into the office to meet us. My husband left his office walking and continued therapy with him, which has helped a great deal as well. I have been having back problems again, so I am seeing Dr. Shortell again, which is definitely helping.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
I just wanted to say I was very impressed with Dr. Sortell. My daughter was seeing him and she would rave about him. when I had an issue my daughter said you should go see Dr. Sortell. So I did. I am glad I listened to her. found that Dr. Shortell took his time with and explained everything to me. Which a lot or doctors really don't do that. I was also impressed with the outcome. I feel better!!!! His office staff is very pleasant and informative. I have recommended him to others
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?
I have been chiropractic for over 40yrs. When I moved I needed a new one. I went to Cromwell Chiropractic and Dr. Shortell. I'm impressed. He is very nice, smart and knowledgeable. He took his time with me and I never feel rushed at an appointment. I'm pretty old now and have some new problems but Dr. Shortell took me through them. He was honest about what he could and couldn't do. I admire that. He has helped and guided me and I am much better and well on the road to recovery. His offi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Shortell, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Shortell?

Insurance accepted