Contact provider for availability

Dr. Robert Schedgick, PHD

Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Schedgick
1950 Venture Dr Oshkosh, WI 54902

Dr. Robert Schedgick, PHD is a psychologist in Oshkosh, WI. He specializes in psychology.

Dr. Schedgick accepts

Dr. Schedgick accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Schedgick treats your condition or procedure

• Psychology

Dr. Schedgick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schedgick

1.7

Dr. Schedgick?
Dr. Schedgick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Schedgick, PHD
My 10 year old son was not doing well in school, his penmanship was bad, misspelled common words, and was very disorganized. I thought he had a learning disability. After seeing Dr. Bob he told me that my son did not have a disability. He told me how to work on my sons bad habits and how to make school interesting for him. Dr. Bob showed us how to work with our son together as a team and even with our son's teacher. After a couple months our son is getting better grades and enjoys school.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schedgick, PHD?
I-had-to-see-Dr.Schedgick...twice.... The-First-time...I-thought-I-was-being-Pranked. Turned-out-I-was-in-the-right-spot-an-he-was-suppose-to-be-the-Dr..to-Evaluate-me. I-felt-very-uncomfortable.... The-Second-time-I-had-to-see-him. He-got-confused-with-the-answers-I-gave-him... He-asked-what-I-use-to-do-in-my-past-for-hobbies-an-fun. an-in-his-report-to-the-state----he-put-those-as-the-things-I-do-now. I-would-NOT-recommend-my-dog-to-see-him. HE-GETS-PAID-FROM-THE-STATE..HE-WON'T-HELP-YOU!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schedgick, PHD?
First off he is very unprofessional. Smelly & dirty office. Told me to leave my medication out. My driver put it all in a bag I brought with me. Very unkempt with clothes. He asked several stupid questions. He looked at my medications & scolded me saying I thought I told you to leave it out. He wasn't making any sense. Made me want to get out of there asap. So many lies in his report with multiple pages of no look of pain on my face. I have to ambulate with a cane. Said I could without it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schedgick, PHD?
I saw Dr. Schedgick in Jan. of 2014. A bad horrible smell. It was filthy dirty. He dressed like a homeless man living on the streets. A bell goes off when you open the door to the reception area. He called me at home & asked if I knew how to get there. I said you are on Venture Drive. Come in by Target. He could spy on me. He screamed at me. He asked stupid questions. His report was so full of lies. He asked why I got lost in a forest. Very strange man & very strange acting. I was afraid.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schedgick, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schedgick?