Robert Rodgers, FNP

Robert Rodgers, FNP

Orthopedic Spine SurgeryMale

Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Robert Rodgers, FNP is a Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Dayton, OH. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Miami Valley Hospital North and Miami Valley Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Premier Orthopedics

Premier Orthopedics at Miami Valley Hospital30 East Apple Street Suite 2200 Dayton, OH 45409
New Patient?
Premier Orthopedics at Upper Valley Medical Center3130 North County Road 25A Suite 116 Troy, OH 45373
New Patient?

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Spine Surgeons at Premier Orthopedics

Robert Rodgers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robert Rodgers

everything went very well, just waiting for a call to have test done.
Aug 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
I was treated with respect, courtesy
Aug 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Dr. Rodgers was very accommodating as I had to hurry and get back to work. He was also very patient and polite. Very knowledgeable and gave me great clarification.
Aug 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
This provider, Robert Rodgers was wonderful! He was patient, explained everything well, actually spent time in my room and listened to me and the issues I was having. I will definitely go back to him! And refer any friends as well.
Aug 04, 2022
Very helpful. Explained everything
Aug 02, 2022
Very pleased I'm so glad I went there
Jul 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Very informative as to what is next to help with back problems
Jun 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
I was relieved that I would be getting an answer Dr. Robert Rodgers was very calm, answering questions, explaining what I had and moving forward to include treatment plan. I highly recommend him
Jun 09, 2022
Great!
May 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Rob is an excellent listener. When I met him accidentally walking to another appointment, he took the time to listen to my concerns and told me he would see me as soon as he returned from PTO. He gave me the information I need to evaluate the steps in my process.
May 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Best ortho I've been to yet.
May 03, 2022
good communication
Apr 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Rob was very informative and easy to understand. The entire staff was very helpful.
Apr 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Would be nice to see the doctors and nurses faces and dicth the masks. Makes it very in personal not to see facial expressions.
Apr 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
They were courteous and helpful.
Apr 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
He explained everything & ordered the appropriate test for his plan of treatment. I told him I liked him very much, & that he gave me hope & encouragement, he is great......
Apr 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
He was nice and informative.
Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Follow up notes in Mychart referred to me as a they. They is a plural word. I am one person and a female. I am a she.
Mar 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Physical therapy was suggested. I have not heard from Excel - Sports yet. It has been over a week since my doctor visit. I should have asked, how long until I started physical therapy?
Mar 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?
Everyone from the receptionist to the nurses and Dr were exceptionally informative and friendly.
Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Rodgers, FNP?

How was your experience with Robert Rodgers?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Robert Rodgers treats your condition or procedure

Robert Rodgers accepts

Robert Rodgers accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Robert Rodgers, CNP received his Master of Science from Chamberlain College of Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner in 2018. Robert received his Bachelor...Read more

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

How can I make an appointment with Robert Rodgers, FNP?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-0799.

Is Robert Rodgers, FNP accepting new patients?

Robert Rodgers, FNP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Robert Rodgers' profile to make an appointment.

Does Robert Rodgers, FNP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Robert Rodgers accepts your insurance.

Where is Robert Rodgers, FNP's office located?

Robert Rodgers' office is located at 30 East Apple Street Suite 2200, Dayton, OH 45409. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Robert Rodgers, FNP offer telehealth services?

Robert Rodgers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Robert Rodgers is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Miami Valley Hospital North

Dayton, OH

Miami Valley Hospital

Dayton, OH

72% Patients that would definitely recommend, 2% higher than the national average

12 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2021)

Miami Valley Hospital South