Robert Reinhardt, LPC

Robert Reinhardt, LPC

Counseling  ·
Male
Robert Reinhardt, LPC is a counselor in Fuquay Varina, NC. He specializes in counseling.Read his story

602 E Academy St Ste 105

Fuquay Varina, NC 27526

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Learn about Robert Reinhardt

Robert Reinhardt's bio

This content was provided by Robert Reinhardt "Posting a review of my services is your right as a client and it is entirely up to you to decide whether you wish to write a review. But I gently discourage clients from posting reviews of my practice for the reasons below. It is unethical for counselors to solicit testimonials from clients. Since you may decide to return to therapy with me at a later date, I do not request testimonials from people who have ended therapy with me. Unlike other business owners who may respond to their online reviews, as a counselor, I must provide confidentiality to my clients. This means I am restricted from responding in any way that acknowledges whether someone has been in my care. Thus, I do not intend to respond to any reviews. I hope that if we work together, we can discuss your feelings about our work directly and in person. This may not always feel comfortable, but the discussion of positive and negative reactions to our process can be an important part of your therapy. If it is simply a matter of poor fit, I'm always happy to help you find a therapist who is a better match. If you still choose to write something about my practice online, remember that this is a public forum and you may be sharing personally revealing information with a wide range of readers. To preserve your privacy, consider using a pseudonym that is not linked to your regular email address or friend networks. If you believe that I (or any licensed mental health professional) has done something harmful, you can contact your state licensing board and make a formal complaint. This can help protect other consumers of therapy services. Be aware that details of your therapy may come up if there is a formal investigation. "

This content was provided by Robert Reinhardt "As a counselor, it is not Rob's aim to "fix" problems for you or your family. Rather, his goal is to foster your current strengths and help you to build new ones that empower you to deal with life's challenges successfully. Rob understands the importance of accepting that our unique personalities and experiences make us who we are and will help you to discover ways to make that work in the context of life (school, work and relationships). Rob enjoys working with a diverse range of clientele."

• Counseling

Robert Reinhardt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990

• Phi Theta Kappa, 05/2006
  • Nationally Certified Counselor, May 2006

Robert Reinhardt has no media or publications listed.

Robert Reinhardt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Robert Reinhardt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Robert Reinhardt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robert Reinhardt

Robert Reinhardt?
Robert Reinhardt's Performance

Be the first to leave a comment

How was your experience with Robert Reinhardt?