Robert Manfredini Jr, DN

Naprapathy ·  Male

Robert Manfredini Jr

Dr. Robert Manfredini, D.N.

363 N Main St Wauconda, IL 60084

Robert Manfredini Jr, DN is a naprapath in Wauconda, IL. He specializes in naprapathy.

Robert Manfredini Jr accepts

Robert Manfredini Jr accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Robert Manfredini Jr treats your condition or procedure

• Toe Injuries
  • Weight Loss
  • Work-Related Injuries
  • Wrist Injuries

I believe in working with the body in a gentle and specific manner. I don't force anything so the body is more accepting of the changes we are trying to make. I believe this is why most patients only require 3-4 visits to negate their pain. I also believe in giving you the proper life skills (exercise, nutrtition, job ergonomics...) to keep your problem to a minimum.

• Naprapathy

Robert Manfredini Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robert Manfredini Jr

Robert Manfredini Jr?
Robert Manfredini Jr's Performance
What People Say About Robert Manfredini Jr, DN
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Manfredini has helped my son a couple times over the years for soccer related injuries and pain. He is amazing! My son walks out after a session pain free and ready play. Also, it is easy and convenient to make appointments, which is another plus!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Manfredini Jr, DN?
Been to Dr. Manfredini several times now - each time I could barely walk, get up off a chair or climb into bed. Each time, by the time I left his office, I was back to 100%. My last visit I pulled out my back and was in so much pain I figured I had to have surgery. Instead I went to Dr. Manfredini instead and was completely fixed. I texted him to let him know he was a miracle worker. His knowledge of the human body is astonishing. Don’t play games with your body and beware of docs who want to operate. See Doc Manfredini first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Manfredini Jr, DN?
Dr. Manfredini is AMAZING! I first saw him for lower back pain that was so severe I could not sleep, sit or function. After a 2 hour session, my pain was gone! The next day I was on a flight to Canada & skiing the Big White hills! The pain never returned! Then a few months later I was rear ended by another vehicle at 45 mph. I had such horrible headaches and neck pain from whiplash. Within a few sessions with Dr. Manfredini, I’m even better than I was before the accident! I have used chiropractors, accupuncture and massages in the past, but no one relieves pain as quickly as Dr. Manfredini!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Manfredini Jr, DN?
I can’t say enough about how great I feel after seeing Dr Manfredini. After just one visit I felt like a million bucks I am going to recommend him to everyone one I know
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Manfredini Jr, DN?
Dr Robert Manfredini is an amazing practitioner. I have been to several chiropractors none of whom really helped me. Rob's treatments have kept me moving, when otherwise I would be bed-bound. Everyone I've recommended him to, who have seen him, have experienced improvements in their health and well being. Pain reduction/elimination, increased mobility are only a few side-effects of his treatment. Honestly, I can't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Manfredini Jr, DN?
Dr. Rob is amazing at what he does. I always walk out of his office feeling 1000x better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Manfredini Jr, DN?
Dr. Rob is a very gifted miracle worker. I pulled my lower back while exercising and was experiencing sharp pains. I could hardly bend over or lower myself into a chair. After one visit, I immediately responded to his treatment. Dr. Rob is professional, kind, and cares very much about his clients. Responds quickly to text messages and quick to accommodate. Dr. Rob is excellent at working with the neck, spine, and hips. His goal is to complete treatment in less than 2-3 visits. Wonderful Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Manfredini Jr, DN?
I was wholly unfamiliar with Naprapathy before my visit made on a recommendation from another patient. A pinched nerve in my neck had ruled my life for a couple months making it miserable to work, be active, or even sleep comfortably.. The improvement was nearly immediate. Within a few days I was feeling much better. After a follow up visit it seemed as though I never had the problem to begin with. That was 6 months ago. I won’t hesitate to return for any future back or neck problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Manfredini Jr, DN?

How was your experience with Robert Manfredini Jr?

Compare Providers