Robert Manfredini Jr, DN

NaprapathyMale

Robert Manfredini Jr

Dr. Robert Manfredini, D.N.

363 N Main St Wauconda, IL 60084

Robert Manfredini Jr, DN is a Naprapath in Wauconda, IL. Be sure to call ahead with Robert Manfredini Jr to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naprapaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Robert Manfredini Jr treats your condition or procedure

Robert Manfredini Jr accepts

Robert Manfredini Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robert Manfredini Jr

Robert Manfredini Jr
Dr. Manfredini has helped my son a couple times over the years for soccer related injuries and pain. He is amazing! My son walks out after a session pain free and ready play. Also, it is easy and convenient to make appointments, which is another plus!
RC in Gurnee – Jul 01, 2019
Been to Dr. Manfredini several times now - each time I could barely walk, get up off a chair or climb into bed. Each time, by the time I left his office, I was back to 100%. My last visit I pulled out my back and was in so much pain I figured I had to have surgery. Instead I went to Dr. Manfredini instead and was completely fixed. I texted him to let him know he was a miracle worker. His knowledge of the human body is astonishing. Don’t play games with your body and beware of docs who want to operate. See Doc Manfredini first.
Richard D. – Jun 12, 2019
Dr. Manfredini is AMAZING! I first saw him for lower back pain that was so severe I could not sleep, sit or function. After a 2 hour session, my pain was gone! The next day I was on a flight to Canada & skiing the Big White hills! The pain never returned! Then a few months later I was rear ended by another vehicle at 45 mph. I had such horrible headaches and neck pain from whiplash. Within a few sessions with Dr. Manfredini, I’m even better than I was before the accident! I have used chiropractors, accupuncture and massages in the past, but no one relieves pain as quickly as Dr. Manfredini!!!
May 13, 2019
I can’t say enough about how great I feel after seeing Dr Manfredini. After just one visit I felt like a million bucks I am going to recommend him to everyone one I know
Bob V. in Crystal Lake , IL – Feb 21, 2019
Dr Robert Manfredini is an amazing practitioner. I have been to several chiropractors none of whom really helped me. Rob's treatments have kept me moving, when otherwise I would be bed-bound. Everyone I've recommended him to, who have seen him, have experienced improvements in their health and well being. Pain reduction/elimination, increased mobility are only a few side-effects of his treatment. Honestly, I can't recommend him enough.
Lila Solnick in Wauconda – Feb 19, 2019
Dr. Rob is amazing at what he does. I always walk out of his office feeling 1000x better.
Cathy in Chicago, IL – Feb 19, 2019
Dr. Rob is a very gifted miracle worker. I pulled my lower back while exercising and was experiencing sharp pains. I could hardly bend over or lower myself into a chair. After one visit, I immediately responded to his treatment. Dr. Rob is professional, kind, and cares very much about his clients. Responds quickly to text messages and quick to accommodate. Dr. Rob is excellent at working with the neck, spine, and hips. His goal is to complete treatment in less than 2-3 visits. Wonderful Dr.
Jessica – Jan 06, 2018
I was wholly unfamiliar with Naprapathy before my visit made on a recommendation from another patient. A pinched nerve in my neck had ruled my life for a couple months making it miserable to work, be active, or even sleep comfortably.. The improvement was nearly immediate. Within a few days I was feeling much better. After a follow up visit it seemed as though I never had the problem to begin with. That was 6 months ago. I won’t hesitate to return for any future back or neck problems.
Joe in Rolling Meadows, IL – Dec 06, 2017

How was your experience with Robert Manfredini Jr?

• Naprapathy