Robert Louzan, LMHC

Counseling •  Male

20 Reviews
Robert Louzan
2 Columbia Rd Ste 8 Pembroke, MA 02359

Robert Louzan, LMHC is a counselor in Pembroke, MA. He specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Robert Louzan accepts

Robert Louzan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Blue Care Elect PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Neighborhood Health Plan
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
United Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Robert Louzan treats your condition or procedure

Robert Louzan's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Likelihood to recommend Robert Louzan

Robert Louzan?
Robert Louzan's Performance
What People Say About Robert Louzan, LMHC
Completely disappointed with his service. From day one he never addressed the reason for my husband being there which was substance abuse. Instead he turned the visits into marital counseling and advised my husband who had a drinking problem to take all his money and regain his power instead of keeping the system that worked for us for 25 years. We went in there doing fine in our relationship and now have ended after a few sessions with us ending our relationship. And now my husband thinks drinking like he does is normal. Thanks for wasting my time, money, and destroying everything we worked so hard for. Next time stick with being a Superintendent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Simply put, Bob is warm, caring person. He has been a tremendous resource to me as I have begun to address some life long issues I have had with my mental health. He is a great sounding board and I find that he provides the right dose of empathy and good "straight talk"as needed. I continue to be very pleased with the progress I have made as a result of my work with Bob and would highly recommend him to individuals or couples that want a partner to help them work on themselves and their relationships through cognitive behavioral therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Bob has been instrumental in assisting and guiding me through some major stressful events in my life the past 2 years. He has worked with me through marriage counseling, family issues, grief, job stress, and depression. He really listens and is extremely positive and supportive. Bob encourages you and puts things into a proper perspective. I highly recommend Bob as he will provide you with the tools and words of wisdom that will assist you to deal with whatever life may throw at you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
As always a great visit and left feeling much better than when i got there. I've been dealing with stress due to my employer and some employees which cause me much stress and anger. Bob knows me very well and reminds me of who I am even when I lose myself in all the chaos surrounding me at work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Words can not express how much Bob has helped me over the years. I started seeing Bob about six years ago for help with my children, since then he's guided through all areas in my life. Life can be hard but looking at it through a different lens and learning how to make healthy decisions has made all the difference for me. Bob is very easy to talk to and I felt comfortable right away. Everyone should have a Bob.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
He has given such great advice for what I need professionally and personally to remain happy in my every day life. There are always good days and bad days. He gives simple and effective advice to try so I can get a more positive outcome in my relationships on those bad days. Don't believe everything you think!
Bob is amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Robert has been a pleasure for my husband and I to work with. His offering night and weekend appointments at an affordable cost is honestly why I chose him while searching online, so happy I did!! He has been great to work with and makes it very easy and comfortable to open up about our marital issues with him. We highly recommend him, great at what he does, has us making strides getting our marriage back on track!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
I have been seeing Robert for a year. He is a great therapist. He always gives a great perspective about the issue at hand. He makes me take full view of things. I always feel better when I leave the session. I recommend him for couples and for personnel counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Bob is the best! My 11 year old son has anxiety and Bob has helped him so much. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?

How was your experience with Robert Louzan?

• Counseling