Robert Louzan, LMHC

CounselingMale

Robert Louzan
Telehealth services available
2 Columbia Rd Ste 8 Pembroke, MA 02359

Robert Louzan, LMHC is a Counselor in Pembroke, MA. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Robert Louzan to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Robert Louzan treats your condition or procedure

Robert Louzan's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Robert Louzan accepts

Robert Louzan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
United Behavioral Health

Robert Louzan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Robert Louzan

Robert Louzan?
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Staff friendliness (22)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
Bob has been very great in helping my son learn and utilize the tools he needs to become more independent in dealing with his anxiety and to work through his worries in constructive ways. Definitely would recommend him!
Feb 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Bob has been my therapist on and off for the past 5 years. I would (and have) recommended his services to any seeking therapy in the South Shore. Not only has Bob's professional wisdom and insight helped me grow into a more confident, self-assured person, but his empathy was truly a lifeline after the tragic passing of my father last year. As a young woman who struggled severely with both depression and anxiety, Bob helped me develop healthy coping mechanisms and tools that will help me for the rest of my life. If the thought of going to therapy is a scary one, give Bob a shot- his warm smile and thoughtful words will help you take a step in the right direction!
Katherine S. – Feb 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Louzan, together and separately, for a few months now for counseling on our marriage. Bob has advised us in effective methods of better communication and tactics in challenging our thinking about ourselves and each other in positive ways. We would recommend Dr. Louzan to anyone looking to improve themselves or a relationship.
J & K – Feb 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Each time I visit Robert Louzan I leave feeling so optimistic about decisions I have made and will make. His counseling has given me the confidence needed to be the person I thought I should be, and reaffirmed I am that person. Not only is he extremely intelligent and professional in his approach, he is also most caring and kind. I am more than grateful to be the recipient of his wonderfully helpful ways.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
G. G. – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Completely disappointed with his service. From day one he never addressed the reason for my husband being there which was substance abuse. Instead he turned the visits into marital counseling and advised my husband who had a drinking problem to take all his money and regain his power instead of keeping the system that worked for us for 25 years. We went in there doing fine in our relationship and now have ended after a few sessions with us ending our relationship. And now my husband thinks drinking like he does is normal. Thanks for wasting my time, money, and destroying everything we worked so hard for. Next time stick with being a Superintendent.
Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Simply put, Bob is warm, caring person. He has been a tremendous resource to me as I have begun to address some life long issues I have had with my mental health. He is a great sounding board and I find that he provides the right dose of empathy and good "straight talk"as needed. I continue to be very pleased with the progress I have made as a result of my work with Bob and would highly recommend him to individuals or couples that want a partner to help them work on themselves and their relationships through cognitive behavioral therapy.
Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Bob has been instrumental in assisting and guiding me through some major stressful events in my life the past 2 years. He has worked with me through marriage counseling, family issues, grief, job stress, and depression. He really listens and is extremely positive and supportive. Bob encourages you and puts things into a proper perspective. I highly recommend Bob as he will provide you with the tools and words of wisdom that will assist you to deal with whatever life may throw at you!
Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
As always a great visit and left feeling much better than when i got there. I've been dealing with stress due to my employer and some employees which cause me much stress and anger. Bob knows me very well and reminds me of who I am even when I lose myself in all the chaos surrounding me at work.
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Words can not express how much Bob has helped me over the years. I started seeing Bob about six years ago for help with my children, since then he's guided through all areas in my life. Life can be hard but looking at it through a different lens and learning how to make healthy decisions has made all the difference for me. Bob is very easy to talk to and I felt comfortable right away. Everyone should have a Bob.
Hanover, MA – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
He has given such great advice for what I need professionally and personally to remain happy in my every day life. There are always good days and bad days. He gives simple and effective advice to try so I can get a more positive outcome in my relationships on those bad days. Don't believe everything you think!
Norwell, MA – Jan 12, 2019
Bob is amazing
Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Robert has been a pleasure for my husband and I to work with. His offering night and weekend appointments at an affordable cost is honestly why I chose him while searching online, so happy I did!! He has been great to work with and makes it very easy and comfortable to open up about our marital issues with him. We highly recommend him, great at what he does, has us making strides getting our marriage back on track!!
Hanson – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
I have been seeing Robert for a year. He is a great therapist. He always gives a great perspective about the issue at hand. He makes me take full view of things. I always feel better when I leave the session. I recommend him for couples and for personnel counseling.
Chris – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Bob is the best! My 11 year old son has anxiety and Bob has helped him so much. I would highly recommend him!
Stephanie in Hanson, MA – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
Bob Louzan has been an incredible help in bringing our marriage back together. On the very first day he challenged our way of thinking about each other and about our role in improving the most important relationship in my life, and in our lives. My wife was equally pleased with Bob's work. His approach is respectful, yet straight forward. I was skeptical about marriage counseling but I can tell you that I am very happy we met Bob and we both thank him for his work with us.
Bridgewater, MA – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?
After having a bad experience years ago with a counselor, Robert Louzan has restored my trust again. He makes me feel very at east and genuinely seems to care about me as his patient and in helping me. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. He is very sincere, helpful and knowledgeable.
Marshfield, MA – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Robert Louzan, LMHC?

How was your experience with Robert Louzan?

• Counseling