Dr. Robert Lohman, OD

Dr. Robert Lohman, OD

Optometry  ·
Dr. Robert Lohman, OD is an optometrist in Stow, OH and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Southern College in 1974 and specializes in optometry and contact lens fitting.Read his story

3330 Kent Rd

• Medicare
  • Spectera

Learn about Dr. Lohman

Dr. Lohman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lohman "I have had the pleasure of working in a field that I love. Each day I go to work I get to see friends, family, school mates and new patients that will become new friends. Our office environment is one that welcomes you like an old friend returning home. We do not make the patients wait any longer than necessary. We respect their time. It is important to me that I show up on time, I do not want to leave them waiting for me. If we are running behind it is usually due to an emergency walk in. I was raised in Cuyahoga Falls. Graduated High School there. After high school I chose Baldwin Wallace for my pre-med degree. After pre-med I decided Optometry was a field I would love. I attended South Collage of Optometry where I earned my doctor of optometry degree. At 40ish years of age, I decided to go back to school and get my M.D. degree. I received my degree then decided Optometry was still my first love and chose to stay in the Optometry field. I have a lovely wife, Cindy who comes to work with me every day. We have 2 boys and 2 girls and 6 grandchildren and another due in August 2017. The best part is they all live within 5-10 minutes from us. We are blessed in so many ways. Having a successful practice has made my life full. I don't think about retirement, I still have a lot to do in eye care. Please call our office and let us show you the eye experience you deserve."

This content was provided by Dr. Lohman "Premium services at the highest professional standards."

• Optometry
  • Contact Lens Fitting

Dr. Lohman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Foreign Body Removal from Eye

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Baldwin Wallace University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1970
  • Southern College
    Medical School | Graduated 1974

Dr. Lohman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lohman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lohman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lohman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lohman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lohman to family and friends

Dr. Lohman's Performance

I absolutely love my glasses. The eye exam was a great experience. I see so clearly now. Thank you Dr. Lohman and Eyetique.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great glasses and very thorough exam.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0