Dr. Robert Langone, DC

Dr. Robert Langone, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Robert Langone, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Enfield, CT. Read his story

74 Palomba Dr # 3

Enfield, CT 06082

• Anthem
  • Connecticare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Langone

Dr. Langone's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Langone "Dr. Robert Langone is originally from Springfield, Massachusetts. He completed his undergraduate work at STCC and AIC, received his degree from NYCC, where he served as president of his class and earned a place in the "Who's Who of American Colleges and Universities." He established general practice in Old Saybrook and Mystic CT. Dr Langone's post graduate studies were at the Nanjing College of Traditional Chinese Medicine on Mainland China. He now concentrates his post graduate studies in nutrition and neurology. He is the author of the book Fibromyalgia: New Science, Real Hope: A Guide to Prepare, Be Heard and Get Results."

This content was provided by Dr. Langone "At our Enfield Ct Chiropractic office we believe people should have more choices in health care, and not have to turn to medication or surgery for every ache, pain, injury or condition.

Dr Rob; the author of the book Fibromyalgia, New Science, Real Hope, and takes great pride in beings a leader in providing gentle and effective Chiropractic care for those suffering with Back Pain, Knee Pain, Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Joint and Hip Pain.

We provide a wide range of comfortable and affordable chiropractic techniques, including cold laser therapy, massage and spinal decompression as well as nutrition. And for those who would like to control co-pays and deductibles we have home care exercise programs for Low Back Pain, Neck Pain and Knee Pain."

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Langone does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Spinal Decompression
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Nycc
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Nanjing College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine On Mainland China
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Langone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Langone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Langone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Langone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Langone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Langone to family and friends
Dr. Langone's Performance
in Enfield, CT |
This was the first Chiropractic I ever visited. And I am so glad I picked Dr Rob. His guidance and treatments have strengthen the damaged nerves in my neck .
in Enfield, CT |
Dr. Langone is experienced, knowledgeable, and thorough. His unique integration of physical therapy & sports medicine into chiropractics is extremely favorable to patients. He is personable & passionate about his patients succeeding in treatment. I never feel rushed. Vicki always greets me upon arrival & helps in your care; she is versed in insurance and gives great feedback regarding best financial options. She goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable.
in Enfield, CT |
I was referred to Dr. Langone after throwing my back out. I could not be more pleased with the service and treatment received. Vicki makes you feel welcome the minute you walk through the door. They are very professional and truly care about your well being. Dr. Langone helped me termendously. When I walked in I had a difficult time just moving and within a few visits Dr. Langone had me mobile again.
in Enfield, CT |
I have been a patient of doctor Rob's for a few years, and am extremely pleased with the professional manor in which he conducts himself, and his ability to put into laymans terms the diagnoses, and the treatment methods he will use to resolve my various ailments. He has helped me with neck pain, lower back pain as well as hand and leg pain Vicki, who is the office manager, as well as Dr Rob's assistant, is always so pleasant, helpful, and friendly. She personifies professionalism with a smile
in Broad Brook |
I wanted to approach my health without the use of medications. Doc Langone, and staff, are great to work with.
in East Longmeadow MA |
I call Dr Langone after I had shooting pains and was at risk of not being able to do my job properly, play with my kids, among other basic daily activities. Not only is Dr Rob great at adjusting my spine and neck, he also gives you an education along the way. He lets you know that he can straighten you out but also gives you the proper tools and techniques to continue what he's started on your own time. I'm very grateful for Dr Rob and would highly recommend his services.
in Broad Brook, CT |
For many years, Dr. Langone and his wonderful staff have helped to keep my neck/upper back pain at bay. Doc asks questions, actually listens and makes suggestions for additional things to try in conjunction with his chiropractic methods. Somehow he Just knows how to adjust me on any given day. I trust him with my neck and back. I believe he and Vicki truly care about helping his patients. the office is well run and friendly.
in Enfield, CT |
Doc Rob and Vicki are great. You feel at home from the minute you walk in and are greeted by Vicki and when you see Doc Rob you?re treated like family.
in Enfield, CT |
Dr. Langone is very professional, he explains your treatment options and methods thoroughly so that you can easily understand them. Dr. Langone also listens to your feedback about the results of your treatments and uses that info in his planning to get the best recovery for your individual needs.
in Enfield, CT |
My experience with Dr. Langone has been awesome! I began seeing him with back pain that restricted my ability to exercise the way I had been and now I am back to my old routine. He always explains what he is doing and why and takes the time to answer any questions I may have. I have and will continue to recommend him to my family and friends. Also, Vickie is amazing and really makes you feel welcome. The two are a great team and I appreciate all they have done for me. =)
in Enfield, CT |
Dr Langone takes the time to find the cause of your pain, and treats the whole person. Dr Langone also takes the time to explain everything to you so you understand the process. Dr Langone is the best.
in South Hadley, MA |
Dr. Langone is a very caring chiropractor. He listened to my explanation of areas of discomfit and was thoughtful in his recommendations for treatment. He thoroughly explained every step of the treatment process and offered suggestions of exercises that I might do at home to speed the healing process. Vicki, the office manager, was very accommodating when scheduling appointments and handled all of the paperwork involved. Thank you both for a very positive healing experience.
in Windsor Locks, CT |
I've been a long time patient of Doc & Vicki. They make a great team. I started going because I have arthritis in my neck, Doc alleviated the neck pain and I still go regularly. It doesn't matter what hurts, (at 65 years old something can usually use help) he has the magic touch. He will also advise or speak about exercise, nutrition and other health topics. He treats the whole you. I do recommend Dr. Langone and Vicki.
in MA |
Dr. Langone, and Asst. Vicki, have a lot of knowledge to share.. I have had a lot of issues over the years which include disc degeneration, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and possible signs of MS. I have had PT several times, acupuncture, and another chiropractor. I am very new to the Dr's. practice and hope that, soon, I am not an enigma anymore.
in Enfield, CT |
Dr. Langone has recently been helping me with some neck and shoulder pain that I have been dealing with for years. He is the only doctor to make real progress and allow me to enjoy my life with less pain. Dr. Langone takes the time to investigate the root cause of the issue. He openly discusses his thoughts and the patient's best options. Always an enjoyable and informative visit.
in Southampton MA |
I was referred to Dr. Langone from a friend, I was 28 weeks pregnant and suffering from terrible lower back pain. I had been receiving chiropractic care for years previously from another chiropractor. Dr. Langone impressed me right away as he was thorough, proffesional and able to give me immediate relief. He treated areas that had been overlooked by my previous chiropractor, I wish I had found him sooner!! His wife Vicki is amazing and they make quite a healing team!!
The friendliest office I've ever been in! Dr Rob is so great and really walks you through every step of the chiropractic process.
in Windsor Locks, CT |
Dr. Langone is the first chiropractic office I have ever been too. I came in with a bit of a fear of chiropractor's because I wasn't correctly informed of how they help the human body. Dr. Langone is always willing to answer questions and explain in detail what he is doing BEFORE he does any adjustments. He is always aware of my body and symptoms and correctly adjusts me for whatever I may need from a week to week basis. Between him and the spunky office manager they always brighten my day.
in Springfield, MA |
Dr. Langone has the best bedside manner. He always has a friendly smile and listens to his patients, in order to attend to their specific needs. I have benefited from Dr. Langone's expertise dealing with my fibromyalgia. My pain was greatly reduced by the use of heat, chiropractic adjustments, the use of lasers, and various other techniques, including supplements. I have recommended, Dr. Langone, to my family and friends. Doc and Vikki are like family to me. K. Shaver
in Wilbraham, MA |
I would recommend Dr. Langone to anyone looking to improve their health and how they are feeling day to day. I arrived at Dr. Langone's office with a chronic issue that had been a problem for almost 2 years. He listened to my concerns and developed a treatment plan for me. I have only improved since being under Dr. Langone's care and I am on my way to getting back to 100%. He and his staff do a great job!
Dr. LANGONE has the most caring manner and it is very accommodating to your needs. The office help is very knowledgable and makes your visit pleasent
in Windsor, CT |
On time appointments and results are important to me. Also the staff made it easy for me to deal with my Ins Co. Any way he's a great doc.
in CT |
I've been going to Dr.Langone for a few years and he's truly helped me live a better life by managing my neck and back issues.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Langone, DC?
Are you Dr. Langone?