Dr. Robert Langone, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 72

Dr. Langone

Enfield Chiropractic

74 Palomba Dr # 3 Enfield, CT 06082

Dr. Robert Langone, DC is a Chiropractor in Enfield, CT. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Langone to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Langone treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Langone's conditions and procedures:

• Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Spinal Decompression
  • X-Ray

Dr. Langone accepts

Dr. Langone accepts the following insurance:

Connecticare
Oxford Health Plans

Dr. Langone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Langone

Dr. Langone
Dr Rob explains what he is doing to you and why with just the right amount of wit and humor to put you at ease. So important! With his good listening skills and genuine concern for your well being, your treatment experience is multifaceted: manipulation, massage and nutritional recommendations for your particular situation. Relaxed, informative and it works!
Deb S in Enfield, CT – Nov 09, 2019
I have had nothing but the best, professional and caring experience on my visits to Dr. Langone's office. I'm getting better and would highly recommend Dr. Langone for any chiropractic needs.
Pam Duffy in Broad Brook , CT – Jul 12, 2018
Dr Rob and Vicki are totally awesome. I have been so impressed with Dr. Langone that I had to give him kudos. Dr Rob not only treats your pain but informs you of what steps you can take to prevent further pain. His whole body approach is exceptional. I would definitely recommend Doctor Langone. He is the best.
Sue Torkington in Broad Brook – Apr 17, 2018
This was the first Chiropractic I ever visited. And I am so glad I picked Dr Rob. His guidance and treatments have strengthen the damaged nerves in my neck .
Joanne in Enfield, CT – Aug 16, 2017
Dr. Langone is experienced, knowledgeable, and thorough. His unique integration of physical therapy & sports medicine into chiropractics is extremely favorable to patients. He is personable & passionate about his patients succeeding in treatment. I never feel rushed. Vicki always greets me upon arrival & helps in your care; she is versed in insurance and gives great feedback regarding best financial options. She goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable.
Kate G. in Enfield, CT – Apr 13, 2017
I was referred to Dr. Langone after throwing my back out. I could not be more pleased with the service and treatment received. Vicki makes you feel welcome the minute you walk through the door. They are very professional and truly care about your well being. Dr. Langone helped me termendously. When I walked in I had a difficult time just moving and within a few visits Dr. Langone had me mobile again.
Nancy Pelligrinelli in Enfield, CT – Sep 07, 2016
I have been a patient of doctor Rob's for a few years, and am extremely pleased with the professional manor in which he conducts himself, and his ability to put into laymans terms the diagnoses, and the treatment methods he will use to resolve my various ailments. He has helped me with neck pain, lower back pain as well as hand and leg pain Vicki, who is the office manager, as well as Dr Rob's assistant, is always so pleasant, helpful, and friendly. She personifies professionalism with a smile
Lou in Enfield, CT – Sep 05, 2016
I wanted to approach my health without the use of medications. Doc Langone, and staff, are great to work with.
Dale N in Broad Brook – Jul 27, 2016
I call Dr Langone after I had shooting pains and was at risk of not being able to do my job properly, play with my kids, among other basic daily activities. Not only is Dr Rob great at adjusting my spine and neck, he also gives you an education along the way. He lets you know that he can straighten you out but also gives you the proper tools and techniques to continue what he's started on your own time. I'm very grateful for Dr Rob and would highly recommend his services.
Shawn s in East Longmeadow MA – Jul 21, 2016
For many years, Dr. Langone and his wonderful staff have helped to keep my neck/upper back pain at bay. Doc asks questions, actually listens and makes suggestions for additional things to try in conjunction with his chiropractic methods. Somehow he Just knows how to adjust me on any given day. I trust him with my neck and back. I believe he and Vicki truly care about helping his patients. the office is well run and friendly.
J.M. in Broad Brook, CT – Jul 18, 2016
Doc Rob and Vicki are great. You feel at home from the minute you walk in and are greeted by Vicki and when you see Doc Rob you?re treated like family.
Jerry Cote in Enfield, CT – May 19, 2016
Dr. Langone is very professional, he explains your treatment options and methods thoroughly so that you can easily understand them. Dr. Langone also listens to your feedback about the results of your treatments and uses that info in his planning to get the best recovery for your individual needs.
Charles Pelkey in Enfield, CT – May 17, 2016
My experience with Dr. Langone has been awesome! I began seeing him with back pain that restricted my ability to exercise the way I had been and now I am back to my old routine. He always explains what he is doing and why and takes the time to answer any questions I may have. I have and will continue to recommend him to my family and friends. Also, Vickie is amazing and really makes you feel welcome. The two are a great team and I appreciate all they have done for me. =)
SR in Enfield, CT – May 16, 2016
Dr Langone takes the time to find the cause of your pain, and treats the whole person. Dr Langone also takes the time to explain everything to you so you understand the process. Dr Langone is the best.
susan young in Enfield, CT – May 09, 2016
Dr. Langone is a very caring chiropractor. He listened to my explanation of areas of discomfit and was thoughtful in his recommendations for treatment. He thoroughly explained every step of the treatment process and offered suggestions of exercises that I might do at home to speed the healing process. Vicki, the office manager, was very accommodating when scheduling appointments and handled all of the paperwork involved. Thank you both for a very positive healing experience.
Jeannine in South Hadley, MA – Apr 26, 2016
I've been a long time patient of Doc & Vicki. They make a great team. I started going because I have arthritis in my neck, Doc alleviated the neck pain and I still go regularly. It doesn't matter what hurts, (at 65 years old something can usually use help) he has the magic touch. He will also advise or speak about exercise, nutrition and other health topics. He treats the whole you. I do recommend Dr. Langone and Vicki.
Pamela Backstrom in Windsor Locks, CT – Apr 15, 2016
Dr. Langone, and Asst. Vicki, have a lot of knowledge to share.. I have had a lot of issues over the years which include disc degeneration, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and possible signs of MS. I have had PT several times, acupuncture, and another chiropractor. I am very new to the Dr's. practice and hope that, soon, I am not an enigma anymore.
E. Sullivan in MA – Apr 04, 2016
Dr. Langone has recently been helping me with some neck and shoulder pain that I have been dealing with for years. He is the only doctor to make real progress and allow me to enjoy my life with less pain. Dr. Langone takes the time to investigate the root cause of the issue. He openly discusses his thoughts and the patient's best options. Always an enjoyable and informative visit.
Andy in Enfield, CT – Mar 31, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Langone from a friend, I was 28 weeks pregnant and suffering from terrible lower back pain. I had been receiving chiropractic care for years previously from another chiropractor. Dr. Langone impressed me right away as he was thorough, proffesional and able to give me immediate relief. He treated areas that had been overlooked by my previous chiropractor, I wish I had found him sooner!! His wife Vicki is amazing and they make quite a healing team!!
Shelley Truehart in Southampton MA – Mar 24, 2016
The friendliest office I've ever been in! Dr Rob is so great and really walks you through every step of the chiropractic process.
Mar 24, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Langone?

At our Enfield Ct Chiropractic office we believe people should have more choices in health care, and not have to turn to medication or surgery for...Read more

Dr. Robert Langone is originally from Springfield, Massachusetts. He completed his undergraduate work at STCC and AIC, received his degree from NYCC, where...Read more

• Chiropractic