Dr. Robert Higginbottom, DC

Dr. Robert Higginbottom, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Robert Higginbottom, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Chicago, IL.

1746 E 55th St

Chicago, IL 60615

Learn about Dr. Higginbottom

• Chiropractic

Dr. Higginbottom does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Higginbottom is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Higginbottom has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Higginbottom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Higginbottom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Higginbottom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Higginbottom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Higginbottom to family and friends
Dr. Higginbottom's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Higg is gentle. He explains the reason for each treatment. He is prepared and knows what your problems are and spends time with you. He asks questions about your health and gives answers.
in Chicago, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. Higginbottom for several years. He has seen me through both acute and chronic lower back issues. He has been consistently reassuring, helpful and informative. He is very knowledgeable, and always takes the time to explain what and why he's doing things, and to answer any questions. He has helped me maintain a level of functioning that I don't believe would have been possible without his steady guidance. I highly recommend him.
in Chicago, IL |
I first visited Dr. Higginbottom after a car accident left me barely able to walk. The first 3 months following my car accident I fearing that I would not be able to do the everyday things I enjoyed. He worked with me over a period of time and gently healed my spinal injury I can now walk, ride my bike, do yoga, dance etc. I referred him to my husband, sister, family and anyone that mentions they have a back problem. He is wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Higginbottom, DC?
Are you Dr. Higginbottom?

Visit Dr. Higginbottom