Dr. Robert Hanopole, DC

Dr. Robert Hanopole, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Robert Hanopole, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

8320 W Sunrise Blvd Ste 111

Plantation, FL 33322

Learn about Dr. Hanopole

This content was provided by Dr. Hanopole "Our philosophy at Active Life Wellness is to empower each patient in understanding that true health comes from the inside out. The human body is a self regulating and self maintaining system that thrives when there is the least amount of interference to its normal function. Our passion is to assist patients in true healing through treatments and procedures that are non-invasive and work with the body to truly address the cause rather than just mask the symptoms. We desire for our patients to experience maximum health and vitality as a byproduct of correcting the underlying health issues. Nutrition, exercise, rest/rejuvenation, emotional well being and a healthy spine and nervous system are the cornerstones of our practice."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hanopole does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diet Counseling

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Hanopole has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hanopole has no media or publications listed.

• Creole

Dr. Hanopole does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hanopole and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hanopole's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hanopole to family and friends
Dr. Hanopole's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I am very impressed with Dr. Hanopole and the staff in his office. I have only been a patient for a few weeks, but I can see the knowledge and professionalism. I am also feeling better, and my neck pain is improving at a steady pace. I recommend this office to anyone who wants to feel better, and live better.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
From top to bottom Dr. Hanopole has a great team. All very knowledgeable professionals and it really feels like they work for you! Very friendly and flexible staff. Had visited a few chiropractor offices before but none in the league of Hanopole's office! Do recommend.
in Miami lakes, Florida |
Please go to Dr Hanopole; he is using a new cutting edge laser "Life Force" This treatment prevented me from getting a hip replacement, plus all hip and back pain are gone. I have only had 6 treatments?? The treatments actually feel good, are inexpensive and best of all no needles or pain medicine.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent office. I like Dr. Hanopole. He is thorough, personable, knowledgeable, and helpful. The staff are also very helpful and pleasant. We have visited Dr. Hanopole for over 5 years, and have always had excellent care and results.
in Sunrise, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Hanopole for about 12 years now and he is an exceptional Chiropractor. I've had two herniated disks, a dislocated shoulder, a bad knee- he greatly improved my quality of life over the years. If it weren't for his services, I wouldn't be back on the softball field so quickly doing what I love. I recommend him to all my softball buddies and friends/family all the time. Thanks Dr. Hanopole! -John Popov
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Hanopole "Doc Rob", my wife & I have been seeing him since we moved to Florida 11 yrs ago. Extremely personable, caring and compassionate and a great listener. Every time I visit him, walk in with aches and pains, after therapy/adjustment, walk out with a skip. All the staff are excellent, personable & always willing to fit us in, whenever we call. Highly recommended office for Chiropractic & Cold Laser treatments, I have used both.
Plantation |
Dr. Hanopole and the staff there at Active Life are great . The atmosphere is always welcoming and calm. I look forward to going every time I go. I've told people about Active Life Chiropractic and I will continue to tell people this wonderful place of Chiropractic Medicine.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Hanopole for years, he was the reason I avoided neck surgery.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was afraid of chiropractic care before I met Dr. Hanopole. You will never meet a better chiropractor!!! I put my full trust in him with my care.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
i have been going to doctor robert hanopole since october of 2016 and i must say they have a GREAT staff of workers they all have been extremely helpfull and know what they are doing
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Hanopole has helped me for many years to overcome nerve pain in my legs, back and neck. I'm very grateful for his skill and dedication. He provides great care to all his patients and he also has a wealth of knowledge on many health related subjects such as nutrition and exercise. I highly recommend Dr. Hanopole.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great doctors and staff here! You get treated immediately and never have to wait long during visits. You start your therapy while the doctors are tending to other patients, then you see the doctor, and then continue your therapy or what not, and so forth. There is a consistent flow of patient care. I have never sat around waiting to be tended to for longer than a couple minutes. Highly recommend!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
From my very first time entering the office Dr. Hanopole & his staff have been outstanding. Everyone you deal with from start to finish is helpful and welcoming; it is clear to see that everyone there really cares about the happiness and wellbeing of their patients. I’ve suffered from neck problems & migraines for a long time & after seeing six different chiropractors in the past ten years Dr. Hanopole is the only one that discussed addressing the source of the problem causing me constant pain.
in Fort Lauderdale |
Dr. Hanopole is an amazing doctor! He goes above and beyond to get his patient's feeling better. I've heard i alot of crazy and negative stories about chiropractors, and how they make you feel worse than when you walked in but this doctor is definitely not like that. He's easy to talk to, very informative, and makes you feel comfortable every step of the way! I would recommend anyone to Dr. Hanopole, because he would get you back on track!! ??
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Hanopole is the only chiropractor who has been able to get me to be able to turn my head both ways again. I used to not put on my seatbelt when pulling out of a parking space because I had to lift myself up to turn my head. Other chiropractors helped....but only just after the visit. Dr. H helped change that. And it's lasted! Whenever ANYTHING feels wrong or hurts, he's the one I go to. I didn't know before that chiropractic helps with sinuses, headaches, colds and more - but it does!!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I had back pain for several months. I decided to go to a chiropractor. After only a few visits, my pain went away totally. I continue to go for maintenance every 2 weeks to make sure the problem doesn't reoccur. Dr. Hanopole answered any questions I had and explained the procedures to me thoroughly. Couldn't be more pleased!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Hanopole is a very knowledgable and competent chiropractor who has helped me with my lower back pain issues. I highly recommend him and his office and staff are the best.
ft lauderdale, fl |
Great experience. Doctor and staff knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Hanopole is an Amazing doctor! helped me with my sciatica (lower back pain), got me back to my routine in a couple weeks! the staff is great!! friendly and helpful, I love being a patient here!!
in ft lauderdale, fl |
Coming to Dr. Hanopole's office is absolutely outstanding. Once your foot steps through that door u can feel the peace in that room. Dr. Hanople is an amazing doctor. He knows what exactly paim your in and once his hands begin to do the magic, your going to be in awe mode. Staff is amazing, absolute best. Warm smiles and they make you feel welcomed. I recommend everyone to see Dr. Hanopole his office is the best.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
All I can say is WOW! What an amazing experience, this was my first visit ever to a chiropractor and it was delightful. As soon as I walked in the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Hanopole is very knowledgable and passionate about what he does. I would highly recommend this chiropractic office to anyone looking to seek help for any type of neck and low back pain. I particularly love the whirlpool bed and how great it feels. I can not wait for my next visit on Wednesday.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Hanopole, DC?
Are you Dr. Hanopole?